Dutch Passion New photoperiod variety - OutLaw !

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks. Important new announcement for us today. We are releasing a very potent and good yielding sativa / Haze called OutLaw. The seeds will be available in the coming weeks, and it will be popular with the old-school sativa fans. It takes a full 12 weeks of flowering to develop the best taste and the powerful 'high'.

The long flowering times means that it won't be everyones cup of tea, but for those that love the traditional sativa's this will be a popular variety. Very potent stuff.

All the details are on this weeks Dutch Passion blog

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/OutLaw new Dutch Passion sativa budget price./

Next week we should be able to give you all the details on the new uber-auto which seymour is growing

Hey Tony when you say its a Haze does that mean it has intense psychedelic properties? All of the hazes I've consumed have made me trip out

Hey Tony when you say its a Haze does that mean it has intense psychedelic properties? All of the hazes I've consumed have made me trip out

If only I had your tolerance levels, IF ONLY!!!!

:peace: BeaverG

I am a sativa lover from way back. Are the seeds going to be available in Canada Tony? If so from what source? How big is it anyway?

Hi folks. Important new announcement for us today. We are releasing a very potent and good yielding sativa / Haze called OutLaw. The seeds will be available in the coming weeks, and it will be popular with the old-school sativa fans. It takes a full 12 weeks of flowering to develop the best taste and the powerful 'high'.

The long flowering times means that it won't be everyones cup of tea, but for those that love the traditional sativa's this will be a popular variety. Very potent stuff.

All the details are on this weeks Dutch Passion blog

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/OutLaw new Dutch Passion sativa budget price./

Next week we should be able to give you all the details on the new uber-auto which seymour is growing

hi guys - yes it is a trippy smoke. Some people love them, other people (like me) can struggle a bit with the really strong hazey pyschedelic smokes like OutLaw, especially as I have gotten older. These days I tend to prefer the indica dominant varieties - but thats just me, everyone is different.

One of our smoke testers is a dutch biker with incredible tolerance to weed and he was smashed by it !

Nelson - hello. Yes it can stretch, we would describe it as medium stretchy sativa rather than crazy-stretchy. Seeds will be available in a few weeks and you should be able to get them via our canadian resellers http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/dealers/canada/

One of the reasons for bringing this variety out was in response to a lot of requests we have had for a traditional longer flowering 'old school' sativa haze. The seedbanks have come in for a certain level of justified criticism in recent years for ignoring varieties with longer flowering times. And there is some truth in that. So as we looked more and more at this variety we decided that some growers would accept the longer flowering times required.

So it won't be to everyones liking. The flowering period is 12 weeks and it is a trippy smoke. But for some people it will be perfect !

Back