Grow Mediums New to COCO, any feeding Schedule advise? Mephisto Genetics

1. Can you overwater in Autopots?
I believe so or at least that’s the problem I was haveing I think :shrug:make sure the auto valve is working properly otherwise you don’t get a proper dry down. I would also recommend a weekly flush with at least 50% strength nutes when using autopots to help prevent salt build up from bottom feeding. This was the stuff I was told before I did my run with auto pots IMO FWIW

Here is a great thread working on the auto valve:d5:

Reactions: JP1
Iv had my water test results back from GA and they are

Calcium 96

Magnesium 2

Sulphate 20

Alkalinity 268

pH 7.55

This is a hard water with high levels of Calcium and alkalinity but low Magnesium and low-moderate sulphate.
This water will need a hard water feed and due to the low level of Magnesium, for best results it will be necessary to add some additional magnesium to balance the Ca: Mg ratio of the food plus water. This is easily done by the addition of some Epsom salts, the amount needed will vary depending on which media/food you intend using (hydro, coco or soil). If you intend using our food let us know which type and we will work out an exact amount for you to add.

Im just waiting back for a response about how much MG i need to add, anyone else out there with similar water? anything i need to be concerned about for COCO growing?

Iv had my water test results back from GA and they are

Calcium 96

Magnesium 2

Sulphate 20

Alkalinity 268

pH 7.55

This is a hard water with high levels of Calcium and alkalinity but low Magnesium and low-moderate sulphate.
This water will need a hard water feed and due to the low level of Magnesium, for best results it will be necessary to add some additional magnesium to balance the Ca: Mg ratio of the food plus water. This is easily done by the addition of some Epsom salts, the amount needed will vary depending on which media/food you intend using (hydro, coco or soil). If you intend using our food let us know which type and we will work out an exact amount for you to add.

Im just waiting back for a response about how much MG i need to add, anyone else out there with similar water? anything i need to be concerned about for COCO growing?
Let's see if I can give you a Hand:this Is my water and this are the plants I harvested my First Coco try.Nothing bad considering a 2x2 tent with only part A&B nutes and hand watering.Also,my led was dimmed at only 120watts.I think you can try It with your tap
Screenshot_20211213-110858_Adobe_Acrobat~3.png

5739797_grow-journal-by-draxelroyal-queen-seedsnorthern-light-automatic.jpg

Back