Welcome. The logo is actually trichromes. I also thought it was mushrooms at first.

It's a chill place for growing cannabis of the autoflowering variety mostly. But no restrictions. We grow photoperiods and mushrooms here too.

:welcome: to AFN brother @Maelasae :toke:
A great place to hang out or find just that piece of information you are looking for. But please do use the advanced search as you'll, otherwise drown in the results. :thumbsup:
Did you know we like to share our grows here? Why not start one for yourself? Use it to look back on stuff and learn from your/our mistakes and successes. That's how we grow :pass:

Happy to get acquainted, what is this place? What's the vibe? Is this a live chat-based forum? This one was hard to find-- is the logo mushrooms?? A crown? A crown of mushrooms? I like it.
Welcome to the friendliest and most informative internet place you're going to find for growing our favorite plant. Definitely check out the live chat thread, always somebody around to yak with. We love to see what you are growing, and if you need help, someone will be glad to assist. There are lots of experienced peeps here who have been doing this for long enough to know their stuff. :pighug:

im glad youre here. i thought the same too about the logo then one day it hit me, oh those are trichomes. im here to reflect on grows and look to others grow.

Back