New version of Sweet Candy 0-0-16 vs older 0-0-1

Well the last SC was 0-0-1 and this was 0-0-16 so I don't exactly know what is what now. I just want it explained to me in laymens terms so I know what I see on the label and what I mix are known to me so I don't have to ask anyone at the last minute I do some mixing. They kind of screwed me up with the labels and what they said in emails. Just want it clarified for MC and SC and BE. Is that too much to ask? LOL.

Well the last SC was 0-0-1 and this was 0-0-16 so I don't exactly know what is what now. I just want it explained to me in laymens terms so I know what I see on the label and what I mix are known to me so I don't have to ask anyone at the last minute I do some mixing. They kind of screwed me up with the labels and what they said in emails. Just want it clarified for MC and SC and BE. Is that too much to ask? LOL.

Take a deep breath

If the label says 0-0-16 then that is the ratio of the fertilizer in dry form. Check

If you mix it as they state then it should be 0-0-1. Check

Ok ready now. Put the same amount in half the liquid 0-0-8
Put the same amount in twice the liquid 0-0-.5

Let’s not freak out and make them regret the assumption that we are smart enough to figure this out.

Like @Mizzo81 said, look at your plant and relax. If you can learn to read your plant then the labels are just guides.

:bighug:

Thanks. You’re killing it with mega getting worried about some numbers. If something goes wrong plenty here to help slow always got your back. I guarantee @greenleaf label a the bags according to the law. I’ve used so many different nutes with different NPK numbers and 12 bottles all with different npk getting mixed together never knew what the npk of the actual mix but the plants always grew.
:yeahthat:
Take a deep breath

If the label says 0-0-16 then that is the ratio of the fertilizer in dry form. Check

Let’s not freak out and make them regret the assumption that we are smart enough to figure this out.

Like @Mizzo81 said, look at your plant and relax. If you can learn to read your plant then the labels are just guides.

And :yeahthat:

Love ya all, but :rofl:. I don’t claim to be a chemist or a botanist, so these numbers have really never meant anything to me. I feed the plants and they react favorably or not and I act accordingly.
:pass:

:yeahthat:

And :yeahthat:

Love ya all, but :rofl:. I don’t claim to be a chemist or a botanist, so these numbers have really never meant anything to me. I feed the plants and they react favorably or not and I act accordingly.
:pass:

Yes yes yes

Bout nuff is my guesstimate, bit less or a bit more next time. Won’t do that again or wow that seems to work. Feeding chart ???? I eat breakfast lunch and dinner. Big snacks between meals and late nights also.

Like you style

I have just one scoop in my grow room :frog:

Take a deep breath

Not all of us can read plants. I asked for N explanation on the numbers so i know what im dealing with. Maybe you should relax on telling other people what to do when those people are just asking for some understanding.

Not all of us can read plants. I asked for N explanation on the numbers so i know what im dealing with. Maybe you should relax on telling other people what to do when those people are just asking for some understanding.

I gave you an explanation, your welcome.

You were extremely rude and impatient with green leaf. Not nice

You are extremely out of line with you constant complaints and derogatory innuendo about anything you can’t immediately figure out, or decide isn’t right for you, Autopots.

My response about reading plants was not directed at you. Mind you business

And maybe you should read just about any of your posts before you go telling me to relax.

I’ve seen your disagreements and antagonistic remarks with others and have no interest in slinging childish jabs at someone I don’t know. I will stay out of whatever thread you create next and allow you to mentally masturbate your hypothetical mastery of whatever you focus on tomorrow.

:finger: :nono: That’s just wrong lol

:frog::vibes:

Back