ChixawneyFarms -- Autopots and Autos Unite!

ChixawneyFarms

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto - Beary White
Hello Everyone!! Im Chixawneyfarms and ive been growing for 5 years and 2 of those exclusive to autos, primarily Mephisto genetics!
Ive been lurking these forums for a while but only recently started contributing due to new found mental health focus! Yay!
Im running a 2x4 with (2) Viparspectra XS1500 with (2) 5gal XL Geopot lite systems from Autopot filled with Promix-HP. I feed GreenLeaf Nutrients line with Megacrop and Bud Explosion

Autopots - 5gal XL Geolite

Autopot - automatic watering system

I also usually run 1gal organics with FFOF and 1/3 Promix-HP mixed in. These are usually strains i want to sample but dont want to commit half the tent to. Mostly cheese/livers strains im still trying to get a taste for as im a huge fan of grape/orange/melon terps with cookies/cake/gas/chem as amplifiers

Check out my Orange Biscuits + Hartwells Rose Journal!
Should of started the Blog in here, but ill continue to post weekly updates in the blog
Creating this thread as a conversation piece since most of the traffic flows into this forum.

Cheers Growmies!

Mephisto Orange Biscuits + Hartwells Rose

Starting a new blog here with my second grow in my new 5gal XL autopots with the Geolite fabric pot system. We're going to be growing Mephistos Orange Biscuits (Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel) and Hartwells Rose (Double Grape x Walter White). Really pumped on both of these strains with DGxWW...

Hello Everyone!! Im Chixawneyfarms and ive been growing for 5 years and 2 of those exclusive to autos, primarily Mephisto genetics!
Ive been lurking these forums for a while but only recently started contributing due to new found mental health focus! Yay!
Im running a 2x4 with (2) Viparspectra XS1500 with (2) 5gal XL Geopot lite systems from Autopot filled with Promix-HP. I feed GreenLeaf Nutrients line with Megacrop and Bud Explosion

Autopot - automatic watering system

I also usually run 1gal organics with FFOF and 1/3 Promix-HP mixed in. These are usually strains i want to sample but dont want to commit half the tent to. Mostly cheese/livers strains im still trying to get a taste for as im a huge fan of grape/orange/melon terps with cookies/cake/gas/chem as amplifiers

Check out my Orange Biscuits + Hartwells Rose Journal!
Should of started the Blog in here, but ill continue to post weekly updates in the blog
Creating this thread as a conversation piece since most of the traffic flows into this forum.

Cheers Growmies!

Starting a new blog here with my second grow in my new 5gal XL autopots with the Geolite fabric pot system. We're going to be growing Mephistos Orange Biscuits (Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel) and Hartwells Rose (Double Grape x Walter White). Really pumped on both of these strains with DGxWW...

:toke: :d5::pass::cheers::pop:

Week 9 and she broke 4ft!! Day56 here and OB flower is in full set. The HR stinks of grape jelly! love the heavy Double grape influence from this one so far

WEEK 9

Mephisto Orange Biscuits + Hartwells Rose - WEEK 9

Insane growth from this girl! Day56 here and shes topping 4ft!!!:yoinks: Keeping my week 8 schedule with 1-3-3 being both plants are responding well and the fact OB is a couple weeks behind the double grape id like to keep up the high PK for her begining of flower. Both plants are stacking very...

WEEK 11

Mephisto Orange Biscuits + Hartwells Rose - WEEK 11

Week 11! So busy with life these guys have been practically growing themselves! Orange Biscuits starting to get some swelling going on and some pistil darkening. Harwells Rose is trying to bulk up but i noticed there was a blockage in my lines restricting waterflow, all is good now hoping she...

Week 11!!
Orange Biscuits is one big girl and Shes starting to swell!!
Hartwell's Rose has that beautiful grape aroma i cant wait to get into this one.

Had an issue with my autopots building up bioslime in the lines, i do use SLF-100 and GFF in combination. Could this be whats givin me problems? Too many enzymes or bacteria??

Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone!

Coming towards the end here! looking like this might be the last week!! buds are fattening up and everything is smelling really nice in here (honorary mention to the wedding train, she smells of dank rubber and chem!) The OB is leaning very heavy on the cookies side not getting much citrus yet, but I've read another user mention a Fanta like profile with dough in the backend and I can definitely see that coming along. The Hartwell's Rose is such a wonderful terp i really love what double grape brings to the table in flavor/frost as well.

This is the last feed reduction in terms of N steering i will do and wait for plants to start senescence to indicate harvest.
Trichs are mostly cloudy with 5% ambers so far. This week should be the end for both plants and I'm glad they are on the same timeline after the HR seemed to really take off in the beginning. I think OB was robbing a lot of water from the reservoir when i ran into the bio slime issue inhibiting water from traveling to the further plant. I will adjust plumbing for next round to mitigate this problem.

Week 13

Mephisto Orange Biscuits + Hartwells Rose - Week 13

Coming towards the end here! looking like this might be the last week!! buds are fattening up and everything is smelling really nice in here (honorary mention to the wedding train, she smells of dank rubber and chem!) The OB is leaning very heavy on the cookies side not getting much citrus yet...

Back