Night Owl Seeds Night Owl Shipment Problems ?

I got to him on IG. Haven't seen him on here for a bit.
Yeah, didnt say last time he was on here lol. Might be a while no biggie I'm not in a rush, never am...

Hi, I placed an order on Seed Bazaar last week for some Night Owl Zamadelica's, got one mail that confirmed my order but after that crickets... So after a week I send a mail to ask what was up with my order and got a mail back that I should take it up with the breeder. Bit weird imo.

If I'm not hearing anything within a week I will contact my card company to get my money back. Don't like to be ripped off like this.

Hi, I placed an order on Seed Bazaar last week for some Night Owl Zamadelica's, got one mail that confirmed my order but after that crickets... So after a week I send a mail to ask what was up with my order and got a mail back that I should take it up with the breeder. Bit weird imo.

If I'm not hearing anything within a week I will contact my card company to get my money back. Don't like to be ripped off like this.
You can get him on instagram (Daz.Mephisto) if you DM him. That's what I had to do but he answered back quickly..

Back