Night Owl Seeds NightOwl: Drop Info, FAQ, and Tips

TheWildcard

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I figure I make a new thread for drops and faq.

10/17/2020, the NightOwl store will close.

10/10/2020, 12:01 AM MOUNTAIN TIME US, GENERAL PUBLIC DROP

Link to The Seed Bazaar

READ ME

When purchasing NightOwl seeds from The Seed Bazaar on 10/10 at 12 AM, WHATEVER IS IN YOUR CART, ISN'T RESERVED.

NEW TIPS

ITEMS ARE ADDED/UPDATED ONE BY ONE.

THERE ARE TWO PAGES OF SEEDS.

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR ORDER EMAIL
Nightowlseeds@gmail.com

PREMIUM ISN'T NECESSARY.

It's best to purchase what you want FAST, everything is and always has been limited in quantity. Don't leave the item(s) in your cart and go check your plants and start some LST or a res change, don't go start cleaning your tent, CHECK YOUR ITEMS OUT FAST. Orders usually are combined to help with shipping, this should help with ordering fast, and comments have been enabled at checkout too . Last tip, make an account ahead of time, and login. Should help speed up the checkout process.

The price per pack is $50 USD. The website and packaging say 3 seeds but typically get 5 no option for other pack sizes and free international shipping.

This is the LAST SCHEDULED DROP from NightOwl till Valentine's day, which is expected to have the new F4 photo to auto cultivars. This is if there aren't any delays or setbacks in the timeline.

The new NightOwl Sweater doesn't have a set date yet, could be some time in November.

Chocolates are for the US only, food and customs don't go together. I THINK Daz said to put it in the comments if you'd like the chocolate and he'd get back to you to figure out how to ship it (might have to pay for packaging and postage).

Seedopoly boards are being sent out, pieces won't go out till the New Year, and the prizes are US only.

Promotion:
  • Spend $250 get an UNRELEASED TESTER PACK
  • Spend $500 get 2 UNRELEASED TESTER PACKS
Tester packs are labeled, dealer's choice, one of the 5 in the picture
testers.png

Testers:

• HubbaBubba Haze x Cosmic Queen
  • (White Stomper v1 x Sour Hound) x Cosmic Queen
  • Pink Panama x Cosmic Queen
  • Foxy Purps x Cosmic Queen
  • Grape Crinkle x Cosmic Queen

Each $250 spent earns you a tester pack, make sure you order fast enough if you're trying to combine orders.

Scratch Card Game

Match the Mummies, scratch card game *WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, 1st COME 1st SERVED*
  • Match 3 Mummies to win 25 off
  • Match 5 Mummies to win $50 off
  • Match 9 Mummies to win $200 off
Descriptions

10 Minutes of Video Descriptions starting with Galaxy Brain of Daz's recent visit to the DarkHorse Genetics Show (23:57 if the timestamp doesn't work)

Limited Edition:

Galaxy Brain

Zamaldelica Express x Cosmic Queen
75/25 Sativa/Indica
75-80 days from sprout

A long time coming, the Galaxy Brain is finally here! These large, branchy plants are covered with frost from the stems up! Piercingly sweet fruit scents and mouth coating flavors accompany a soaring euphoric head high, along with a relaxing body effect that doesn’t hamper your daily activities. I’m expecting this one to become a staple in the autoflower connoisseur’s garden. The reversal used was selected from over 40 Cosmic Queens and was extremely sativa dominant. I used this same expression for an unreleased seed run a few years back and she produced some of the most exquisitely beautiful and flavorful flowers. The female used was extremely pungent, with sappy and bulbous resin heads that stink up the whole room when burst. She also had extremely fat calyxes, providing massive amounts of surface area for the resin heads to call home.

Spotless Mind

Fugue State x Cosmic Queen
True F1 Hybrid Limited Edition
75/25 Sativa/Indica
75-85 days from sprout
2-4 ounces average
3 Feminized Seeds

Large, easy growing sativa dominant plants with heavy branching and intense crystal production. Super sweet, peppery, and buttery flavors accompany an intensely uplifting head high and an electrically charged body feel. The Spotless Mind name gives a tip of the cap to the Amnesia Haze in her heritage, which carries through to this cross. Overindulge and you will find yourself becoming forgetful and may experience recollection difficulties, but in a fun way. She has also been known to encourage bedroom activities, making for a nice nightstand stash. If you are looking for an anytime sativa that won’t make your mind race aimlessly, look no further. The same reversal that was used for Galaxy Brain and Cosmic Apprentice was also used for this Limited Edition.

Secret Owl Society:

Electric Qoolaid

Blue Microverse F4 x Cosmic Queen F4 *Quick Finish*
50/50 Sativa/Indica
65-75 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect medium to large plants with creamy blue raspberry lemonade golf ball buds running along the side branches, leading up to chunky top colas all wrapped in gooey, long-stemmed trichomes. Another beautiful true F1 hybrid with a 50/50 blend for a balanced, comforting mind and body experience. Great for relaxing after work when you’re ready to start winding down. For the reversal I used a stocky, faster finishing Cosmic Queen as the pollen donor which will help add vigor and potency while keeping the stretch down.

**Be sure to keep airflow and humidity in check during the final few weeks, as the flower density can lead to bud rot in the wrong conditions. **

Judy Gemstone

Strawberry Nuggets F4 x Cosmic Queen F4 *Quick Finish*
40/60 Sativa/Indica
65-75 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect medium-sized bushes with very sturdy branches that reach up and fill the canopy alongside the main cola. Rock hard nugs of pinks, purples, emerald, and blue hues will create all the bag appeal you could ask for, with a sweet cheesy strawberry funk that will have you smelling the bag again and again. Another true F1 and the heaviest indica hybrid of the lot, ranging from therapeutic to narcotic depending on your intake. Perfect for a dessert smoke or nightcap to relax your body before sailing off into the dream world. For the reversal I used a stocky, faster finishing Cosmic Queen as the pollen donor which will help add vigor and potency while keeping the stretch down.

***Be sure to keep an eye on these during early as the Strawberry Nuggets line can throw a ball or two during sexing, right where the side branches meet the main stem. It is rare, but can be brought about by stress or too strong an application of nutes during the sexing stage and seems to be most common when using humic acid. If you do see a ball pop up it can be removed and the plant will continue on fully female to finish her life. Also, keep airflow and humidity in check during the final few weeks, as the flower density can lead to bud rot in the wrong conditions. ***

Karmic Connection

(Chem City Blues x Chemdogging) X Cosmic Queen F4 *Super Sativa*
60/40 Sativa/Indica
75-85 days from sprout
2-4 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect large, easy growing plants with satellite branches that reach up to the shoulders of the canopy, but be sure to stake her before she goes too far into flower or she will buckle under the weight of her blooms. The piercing old school perfumes she puts off range from skunky blueberries to creamy chems, and her soda can cola structure is sure to impress! This F1 polyhybrid is recommended for heavier smokers and those looking for help with pain management, and can be a bit too much too fast for the uninitiated. Carbon filters are always a must indoors, and best to make sure they’re in proper working order before running these. The Cosmic Queen reversal used for this cross was what I consider the super sativa expression of CQ. Tall, stretchy, thinner leaves, incredibly sweet resin, bag appeal, pest, and pm resistant with an elongated bud structure that is excellent for outdoors and in. Don’t miss out!

Mango Sunrise

Mango Smile x Cosmic Queen F4 *Super Sativa*
70/30 Sativa/Indica
75-85 days from sprout
2-4 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect large, easy growing plants with sturdy branching and individual bud sites running their length, met with a small cola cluster at their end. This true F1 hybrid has beautiful tropical citrus flavors that will send you off on an island vacation, while the effects will leave you physically and mentally heightened and ready for anything the day throws your way! Extremely pleasant all day/everyday smoke, sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The Cosmic Queen reversal used for this cross was what I consider the super sativa expression of CQ. Tall, stretchy, thinner leaves, incredibly sweet resin, bag appeal, pest, and pm resistant with an elongated bud structure that is excellent for outdoors and in. Don’t miss out!

Milk and Qookies

Forum Stomper x Cosmic Queen F4 *Quick Finish*
60/40 Sativa/Indica
65-75 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect medium-sized bushes with stout branches that reach up and form a canopy surrounding the main cola. Incredibly resinous chunky white nugs and dark forest green foliage fade to the deepest purples and blacks under cooler temperatures. She will have true F1 hybrid vigor and produce a delicious mix of forum cookies and cosmic cream flavors along with an abundance of “fall off the stalk” gland heads that will put everything else around your trimbin to shame. Effects are stoney, both physically and mentally, without the couchlock. She could easily fill the role of all day/everyday smoke if you have a decent tolerance already. For the reversal I used a stocky, faster finishing Cosmic Queen as the pollen donor which will help add vigor and potency while keeping the stretch down.

Space Station Orange v.2

Super Orange Haze F4 X Cosmic Queen F4 *Super Sativa*
70/30 Sativa/Indica
70-80 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect medium-sized, easy growing plants with shorter side branches that reach about half the height of the main cola. Floral and sour citrus flavors with an uplifting effect that is great for early morning and afternoon indulgences. Bag appeal is also of no concern, as this true F1 hybrid has it in spades! The Cosmic Queen reversal used for this cross was what I consider the super sativa expression of CQ. Tall, stretchy, thinner leaves, incredibly sweet resin, bag appeal, pest, and pm resistant with an elongated bud structure that is excellent for outdoors and in. Don’t miss out!

Star Krunch

Toof Decay x Cosmic Queen F4 *Quick Finish*
50/50 Sativa/Indica
65-75 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect medium-sized bushes with stout branches that almost reach the height of the main cola. Extremely dense buds covered in sweet bakery and candy-flavored resin that will leave you wanting more. Cooler temperatures can bring out some beautiful fall colors that only add to her visual appeal. Stoney without the narcotic effect, great for an afternoon delight or as a post-meal treat. For the reversal I used a stocky, faster finishing Cosmic Queen as the pollen donor which will help add vigor and potency to this true F1, while keeping the stretch down.

***Be sure to keep an eye on these during early as the Toof Decay line can throw a ball or two during sexing, right where the side branches meet the main stem. It is rare, but can be brought about by stress or too strong an application of nutes during the sexing stage and seems to be most common when using humic acid. If you do see a ball pop up it can be removed and the plant will continue on fully female to finish her life. Also, keep airflow and humidity in check during the final few weeks, as the flower density can lead to bud rot in the wrong conditions. ***

Creme De La Cosmos

Creme de la Soul F1 x Cosmic Queen F4 Quick Finish
50/50 Sativa/Indica
65-75 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds
Expect medium plants with stout satellite branches reaching up to the shoulders of the main colas. Dense nugs covered in oily resin ranging in smells from red berries and sneakers to creamy grapes, this F1 polyhybrid has a lot to offer! Cooler temperatures can bring on fades of reds and purples, making her an absolute beauty in her final days. She has a balanced physical and mental high, leaning towards the stoney end of the spectrum, and will make for a great evening smoke. For the reversal I used a stocky, faster finishing Cosmic Queen as the pollen donor which will help add vigor and potency while keeping the stretch down.
Be sure to keep airflow and humidity in check during the final few weeks, as the flower density can lead to bud rot.

Shekinah

Supernatural OG x Cosmic Queen F4 Super Sativa
70/30 Sativa/Indica
75-85 days from sprout
2-4 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds

Expect large, easy growing plants with sturdy branching and individual bud sites running their length, met with a medium cola cluster at their ends, with a large main cola. This F1 poly hybrid is chock full of hazey goodness! Flavors range from effervescent lemon-lime, to heavy juniper laced gin and tonic. The juniper flavors are my personal favorite and tend to kick my ass and get me super stoney, while the citrusy ones are more motivational. There’s a variety of outstanding expressions to be found in these, all on the sativa end of the spectrum. The Cosmic Queen reversal used for this cross was what I consider the super sativa expression of CQ. Tall, stretchy, thinner leaves, incredibly sweet resin, bag appeal, pest and pm resistant with an elongated bud structure that is excellent for outdoors and in. Don’t miss out!

Blessed by Hoodoo Moses I

Restock

Cosmic Apprentice (No Video)

Wizard’s Apprentice F4 x Cosmic Queen F4
Sativa
75 days from sprout

"Ready to get heady? Crossing a big-bodied sativa dominant Wizard’s Apprentice to the rush inducing Cosmic Queen resulted in a whole new variety that will keep your head in the clouds! Large plants with denser buds than Cosmic Queen, an overload of frost, and nostril piercing neon sweet and hazey scents finishing right around 75 days. If you’re into uplifting sativa effects with chunkier buds then she is definitely worth checking out."

Cheech Biggums

Wizard’s Apprentice F4 x Tyrone Stomper F6
Indica
70 days from sprout

A long time coming, the Cheech Biggums is sure to impress! Using a heavy Cheech Wizard dominant Wizard’s Apprentice mated to the ever-impressive Tyrone Stomper will produce medium to large, extra vigorous true F1 hybrids with fruity OG gas flavors and an occasional piney/floral expression in a quick 70ish days from sprout.

Picture of Post

February Drop Info

Copied from Daz's IG post.
Thank you all for your patience with me these past few weeks. I've been handling a lot of business behind the scenes in preparation for big things next year. 2020 was the year of staying off the radar with most of my big projects and not drawing any unnecessary attention. 2021 is the year of getting licensed and really showing you what it's all about! Thank you for your trust and faith in me during my overly cautious past few months/years. I won't let you down.New photo to autos scheduled for the first half of 2021:
Pre '98 Bubba Kush x Auto Skywalker F4
Dosidos x Forum Stomper F4
Purple Punch x Forum Stomper F4
Sunset Sherbet x Forum Stomper F4
*Latest Update* The next scheduled drop Daz is aiming for is Valentine's day. This drop should include the new F4 photo to auto cultivars listed above, again as long as nothing delays this.

Originals and Regular seeds Restock

They are a work in progress. Originals and Regular seeds shouldn't be expected till February earliest, and will MOST LIKELY be mid-2021 If there are no setbacks.

F.A.Q

"My pack has a blank label, how do I know what I have?"

Those are the "Secret Owl Society" packs, they come labeled with UV ink. Daz almost always provides a small blacklight keychain, use it to reveal the pack name.

"Can I make multiple orders and get the tester pack?"

As long as the combined total is $250, and hasn't been shipped yet, then you get 1 tester pack ($500 for 2 tester packs).

"Do I need TSB Premium to make a purchase?"

No, you don't need TSB Premium to make a purchase. This was an option for paying members to get a chance to access the drop early. Nothing was exclusive to premium, everyone has access to all the strains.

"I got a confirmation email, it still says "processing", should I be worried?"

As long as you have a confirmation email (maybe a paid email), then there's nothing to worry about your order has been received.

"How do I register for a free account?"

There should be a sign-in button at the bottom of the page, or the NightOwl Store page. Look at this image to help.

"Is there any freebies?"

Like Mephisto, Nightowl will give you 2 extra seeds on 3 seed pack orders. Same cultivar. No freebie tiers like Mephisto.

Order related issue?

Email
Nightowlseeds@gmail.com

Seedbanks that carry NightOwl, and the Seedbank Drop
Not always up to date, post a comment if something has changed.

SeedBank​
Squanch Queen​
Foot Cheese​
Head Cheese​
Payment​
International​
Carry Mephisto​
Freebies​
Neptune Seedbank​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Credit Card (US Only), Bitcoin, PMC Gold, Cash​
Yes​
Yes​
*Need User Input​
Supreme Seedbank​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Money Gram/ Venmo/ Cash App/ Zelle, Money Order, Debit/ Credit (US ONLY 3.5% fee), Custom payment, Bitcoin, eGiftCertificate​
Yes​
Yes​
*Need User Input​
Treestar Seedbank​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Credit Card, Bitcoin, Money Order, Cash, Western Union, Cash App, Zelle​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes In-house freebies​
Harvest Mutual​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Cash, Money Order, Credit Card, Paypal​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes Masonic Freebies​
Insane Seeds​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Bitcoin, Cash, Credit Card​
Yes​
Yes​
No SALE ON HEAD CHEESE %25 OFF​
DC Seed Exchange​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Debit Card, Cash, Money Order, eCheck, Cryptocurrencies​
No​
Yes​
Sometimes / Use "5%DCSEEDS" for 5% off​
Oregon Elite Seedbank​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Cash, Money Order, Cryptocurrencies​
Yes​
No​
*Need User Input​
Hembra Genetics​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Cash, Cash App *need user input​
No​
No​
No / $45/pack​
RMH719 SOLD OUT​
No​
No​
No​
Cash, Bitcoin *need user input​
No​
No​
Sometimes In-house Freebie​
RMHCA SOLD OUT​
No​
No​
No​
Cash, Bitcoin, E-transfer​
No​
No​
Sometimes In-house Freebie​

Last edited:
While we wait for the Photo x Auto project, Daz has decided to abruptly drop a collaboration, his new hoodie, and some leftovers from the Halloween drop.

The Seed Bazaar 12:01 AM EST, 12/5/20

Confirmed to be in stock:
  • Sage Scout- Forum Stomper x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Disappearing Act- Blue Power OG (Auto OG Kush X Blue Power) X Wizard's Apprentice
  • Owl Pellets- ??? x ???
  • Milk and Qookies - Forum Stomper x Cosmic Queen
  • Spotless Mind- Fugue State x Cosmic Queen
  • Mango Sunrise- Mango Smile x Cosmic Queen * Limited stock left *
  • New Hoodie * US only
The mail-in for scratch cards, no address yet. Unsure if those are going to be usable for this drop since Daz moved.

Don't need premium, regular members can purchase.

No pieces for Seedopoly yet, starts next year.

Binary Selections just released a limited time only WhiteXmas Auto- BlkMrr x White Stomper on DCSE. It's not an "official collaboration", but Daz fully supports Ronin and said go buy them without hesitation. "5%DCSEEDS" coupon code, unsure if it still works.

Will edit in more details if i missed anything.

:drool::woohoo1: :clapper: ... Thanks @TheWildcard -- great info, juicy releases, tantalizing future hints especially the photo x auto projects! I'm a huge fan of fast versions, which I gather that project is about?
I miss seeing GBD/Daz, Magic and Ronin here, they were fine citizens and always posting the Good Stuff!
Do me a favor mate, pass an e-hug and the doob' along to all of them from me :bighug: :passit:

....For Daz, ask if he recalls the Sour Bubble/ChemD' x Alien OG fem' photo from way back... I chatted with him some about this, Tim too... She was one of those 1-off for fun crosses made in the early days during photo pheno hunting. This beauty makes amazing rose-floral aromas, like nothing I have had before ever or since! Once upon there was a pretty fat bag of seeds but who knows what's come of it, or if it's virtually extinct now? I dearly would like to see it repro'd to preserve it... I have a few seeds left, ain't getting any younger either! Only experienced breeders will know if making S1's will carry the aroma over, some have said it's iffy because of her mixed parentage, being an F1, and that genetic reshuffling even as an S1...?
Anyway, pass these pics along too if you would be so kind! As you see, she's a worthy candidate!

SBCDAOG.jpg
s2.jpg

:drool::woohoo1: :clapper: ... Thanks @TheWildcard -- great info, juicy releases, tantalizing future hints especially the photo x auto projects! I'm a huge fan of fast versions, which I gather that project is about?
I miss seeing GBD/Daz, Magic and Ronin here, they were fine citizens and always posting the Good Stuff!
Do me a favor mate, pass an e-hug and the doob' along to all of them from me :bighug: :passit:

....For Daz, ask if he recalls the Sour Bubble/ChemD' x Alien OG fem' photo from way back... I chatted with him some about this, Tim too... She was one of those 1-off for fun crosses made in the early days during photo pheno hunting. This beauty makes amazing rose-floral aromas, like nothing I have had before ever or since! Once upon there was a pretty fat bag of seeds but who knows what's come of it, or if it's virtually extinct now? I dearly would like to see it repro'd to preserve it... I have a few seeds left, ain't getting any younger either! Only experienced breeders will know if making S1's will carry the aroma over, some have said it's iffy because of her mixed parentage, being an F1, and that genetic reshuffling even as an S1...?
Anyway, pass these pics along too if you would be so kind! As you see, she's a worthy candidate!

View attachment 1261367View attachment 1261368

Forwarded, I've been poking him every now and then to return to AFN. I wonder how many notifications he has lol.

If you're a TSB premium member there's a special limited cultivar there.

Mango Isle

Mango Smile x Zamaldelica Express

75/25 Sativa/Indica

80-90 days from sprout

2-4 ounce average

3 Feminized Seeds

Expect large, easy growing plants, and ample satellite branching with elongated colas filling their top halves. This true tropical F1 hybrid will transport you to sunny days on beaches far away, leaving you uplifted, clear headed, and relaxed without sacrificing motivation. Flavors range from citrusy mango to blue and red berries with an exotic alcohol in the background. She is sure to please the sativa lovers in your life and is definitely one to have around for the private reserve jars. The official release will be sometime in 2021, but here is the sneak peek exclusively for you guys. Thank you for your support!

Forwarded, I've been poking him every now and then to return to AFN. I wonder how many notifications he has lol.
:rofl: ...he should be scared to come back, look what happened to poor Tim! :help::help::help: :haha:
... and look what we had to do with the Mephisto customer service thread= :doh::doh::doh:

Mango Isle looks superb -:thumbsup: ...I've got Zam' auto top o' my list to run next season, been eyeing that for a while, and several great grows of it here,... Some very interesting pheno's in the fold! I wonder if ACE will work it to F5? I think it's a mix of F3-4 now...
Small wonder Daz snagged it for a parent!

:rofl: ...he should be scared to come back, look what happened to poor Tim! :help::help::help: :haha:
... and look what we had to do with the Mephisto customer service thread= :doh::doh::doh:

Mango Isle looks superb -:thumbsup: ...I've got Zam' auto top o' my list to run next season, been eyeing that for a while, and several great grows of it here,... Some very interesting pheno's in the fold! I wonder if ACE will work it to F5? I think it's a mix of F3-4 now...
Small wonder Daz snagged it for a parent!

"Ah, give my love to waira! And tell him he may just entice me to come back lol .

I definitely remember it and someone in Michigan is still running it. I've not smoked it myself though. I hooked him up with a bunch of unique stuff at one point "

cool2.gif
thanks TWC, glad he got back fast! Aaand he remembers the fun stuff he and Tim sent those years ago,... Flavor Grape, Skywalker x White Widow, KaliTooth too!
It was our Waximus that got me hooked on SBCDAOG :)rofl:), he grew it out first and sent me a taster... Both carried that awesome aroma, so I'm encouraged about it's consistency, but lacking real #'s to really know,... Maybe he's heard from the MI grower about this? Damn, now see, I need to chew on Daz's ear about this! A mate at another forum grew out Rose Especial, and the purple pheno is full-on potpurri/rose, so a potential match for breeding if self'ing is unlikely to be fruitful for aroma preservation...
CQ is still one of my fav's, period, not just of 'Phisto's gear... and I still have the Spacedawg reg. seeds just waiting for a proper opportunity to run several!
My hang-up is lack of space/resources to work reg's much....:dammit:

*show him this too please, at your convenience... :thanks:

View attachment 1261482 thanks TWC, glad he got back fast! Aaand he remembers the fun stuff he and Tim sent those years ago,... Flavor Grape, Skywalker x White Widow, KaliTooth too!
It was our Waximus that got me hooked on SBCDAOG :)rofl:), he grew it out first and sent me a taster... Both carried that awesome aroma, so I'm encouraged about it's consistency, but lacking real #'s to really know,... Maybe he's heard from the MI grower about this? Damn, now see, I need to chew on Daz's ear about this! A mate at another forum grew out Rose Especial, and the purple pheno is full-on potpurri/rose, so a potential match for breeding if self'ing is unlikely to be fruitful for aroma preservation...
CQ is still one of my fav's, period, not just of 'Phisto's gear... and I still have the Spacedawg reg. seeds just waiting for a proper opportunity to run several!

I will push him to get on AFN, but no promises, I hate to middle-man personal messages like this.

View attachment 1261482 thanks TWC, glad he got back fast! Aaand he remembers the fun stuff he and Tim sent those years ago,... Flavor Grape, Skywalker x White Widow, KaliTooth too!

still forwarded it, till i see him on here :lol:

Back