Night Owl Seeds NightOwl: Drop Info, FAQ, and Tips

Can't wait to try it! I'll be putting one in my next run. And yeah so far all the night owls I've grown have been amazing. My go to is MVB usually but heard good things about dsce as well so gave it a go. Didn't see anything about freebies though
They give freebies there reg photos. From my experience.

Regular seeds probably set to release:

The Chemistry Set
  • Chemmunity Service F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2-Closest one to Chem 91 on this list
  • Chem Cleaner F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2-Self explanatory, chemical cleaner like
  • Cocoa Chem F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2-Dark cocoa kinda coffee esque chemmy goodness
  • G-Chem-O F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2-Closest one to the GMO funk on this list
  • Chem Candy F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2- Candy and chem like
  • 91 Banana F3 - [(Banana OG x Wizard’s Apprentice) X (Chem 91 x Chemdogging)] F2 x [(Banana OG x Wizard’s Apprentice) X (Chem 91 x Chemdogging)] F2
Previous post has 91 Banana's lineage, the rest of the regs on this list are special phenos of Chem 91 x Chemdogging

Still waiting descriptions, but you should have an idea based off the name.

List is subject to change

1657260489556.png

Last edited:
Ooooh. Now I'm interested :pass: When is the drop?

this is where its a little tough

Drop will be between July 4th - July 11th with no set date or time, be ready at a moments notice. Premium members get 2 day early access.

TSB site changes aren't finished so its not ready to handle a huge swing of people rushing in, AFAIK date and time are going to be a surprise.

Last edited:
So I'd guess it'll be announced and premium will get the 2 days then open to the public with whatever is left?

Feminized tester packs will be sent out for every 5 packs ordered. They will be testers that were given out previously.

Double checking the list incase anything isn't available anymore.

Testers (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, For every 5 packs purchased receive 1 dealers choice tester pack)
  • Chipped Toof - (Toof Decay x Tyrone Stomper) X Crinkled Cookies F2
  • Bobby's Swirled - Bobby’s Widows x Crinkled Cookies F2 (Gnome Automatics Collab)
  • Wizard’s Stash - Crinkled Cookies F2 x Wizard's Apprentice F4
  • Chem City Cookies - Chem City Purp x Crinkled Cookies F2

Last edited:
NightOwl Auto Reg Drop Descriptions, Info & FAQ
Drop will be between July 4th - July 11th with no set date or time, be ready at a moments notice.

Premium members get 2 day early access.

Regular seed packs will come with 3 seeds for $50, these aren't fems no extra seeds.

Feminized tester packs will be sent out for every 5 packs ordered and they will be from the previous drop *while supplies last*.

Dont forget Daz will be on the Darkhorse Genetics show to talk about this drop in a half hour 9PM ET! Twitch or Youtube links

So far announced:

Regular Seeds

The Chemistry Set
  • 91 Bananas F3- [(Banana OG x Wizard’s Apprentice) X (Chem 91 x Chemdogging)] F2 x [(Banana OG x Wizard’s Apprentice) X (Chem 91 x Chemdogging)] F2
  • Chemmunity Service F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2*The Most Chem 91 like of this list
  • Chem Cleaner F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2*Self explainatory like a chemical cleaner
  • Cocoa Chem F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2*Dark cocoa kinda coffee esque chemmy goodness
  • G-Chem-O F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2*Closest to the "GMO Funk"
  • Chem Candy F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2*Candy and Chem like
Promotion *while supplies last*
  • Feminized tester packs will be sent out for every 5 packs ordered and they will be from the previous drop *while supplies last*.
  • Classic and new stickers with orders, *while supplies last*
  • Ashtray 1 per order, *while supplies last*
Testers FEMINIZED SEEDS NOT REGULAR SEEDS *while supplies last*
  • Chipped Toof - (Toof Decay x Tyrone Stomper) X Crinkled Cookies F2
  • Bobby's Swirled - Bobby’s Widows x Crinkled Cookies F2 (Gnome Automatics Collab)
  • Wizard’s Stash - Crinkled Cookies F2 x Wizard's Apprentice F4
  • Chem City Cookies - Chem City Purp x Crinkled Cookies F2

List is Subject to change

Descriptions:

91 Bananas F3 Auto Regs
  • (Banana OG x Wizard's Apprentice) X (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F3
  • 70/30 Sativa/Indica
  • 70-80 Days from sprout
  • 2-4 Ounce average yield
  • 3 Regular Autoflower Seeds
This line of regs was developed when I mated an exceptional Banana OG dominant F1 from the Banana OG x Wizard's Apprentice cross, to a Chem dom F1 male from the Chem 91 x Chemdogging line. From there I selected a female with exceptional flavor profile consisting of banana bread/banana runts mixed with a sweet cereal (think Trix), and a banana stem rub male to carry the line forward. These will provide some extremely unique breeding stock that will undoubtedly lead to new flavors in the auto world! I am currently working on the feminized version of this line to release in the future, so keep an eye out for those down the road!

Cocoa Chem F3 Auto Regs
  • (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F3
  • 55/45 Sativa/Indica
  • 70-80 Days from sprout
This line of regs was developed from my line of Chem 91 x Chemdogging autos that I have been working on for a few years. The F2 generation provided a whole range of flavors that was just too good to ignore! To prevent genetic bottlenecks and to better the available autoflower gene pool I've decided to put out a regular auto seeds from a few of my favorite expressions so that they can be worked further or used to create new auto x auto and photo x auto crosses. Out of around 300 seeds I selected 12 plants to move forward, nine females and three males. All three males were resinous and terpy, and every plant had exceptional vigor. These were some of the dankest plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing, and the Chem 91 input continues to impress! Chem 91 is a backbone of the photoperiod world, something that has truly stood the test of hype and time, and I hope that these regular offerings will have the same impact on the auto world!

Cocoa Chem F3 was a tricky one for me to pin down. I couldn't quite figure what the dark dankness I was smelling was until someone else smelled it. "That's chocolate!" After that it was clear, dark bittersweet cocoa and coffee flavors collide with Chemmy goodness. A unique heavy smoke unlike anything I've encountered before. Definitely a rare treat!

G-Chemo-O F3 Auto Regs
  • 55/45 Sativa/Indica
  • 70-80 Days from sprout
This line of regs was developed from my line of Chem 91 x Chemdogging autos that I have been working on for a few years. The F2 generation provided a whole range of flavors that was just too good to ignore! To prevent genetic bottlenecks and to better the available autoflower gene pool I've decided to put out a regular auto seeds from a few of my favorite expressions so that they can be worked further or used to create new auto x auto and photo x auto crosses. Out of around 300 seeds I selected 12 plants to move forward, nine females and three males. All three males were resinous and terpy, and every plant had exceptional vigor. These were some of the dankest plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing, and the Chem 91 input continues to impress! Chem 91 is a backbone of the photoperiod world, something that has truly stood the test of hype and time, and I hope that these regular offerings will have the same impact on the auto world!
G-Chem-O F3 provides that foul halitosis funk that so many crave! Not as garlicky as the actual GMO cut, but definitely similar with it's dad breath stank. If you like the extra pungent (sometimes off-putting) heavy hitters than this one's for you!

Chem Cleaner F3 Auto Regs
  • 65/35 Sativa/Indica
  • 70-80 Days from sprout

Chem Cleaner F3 provides some added astringent lemon cleaner brightness to the original 91 flavor, with a potent yet uplifting effect. Super funky and vibrant, I almost called this one Summertime Chem because it's got something distinctively unique about it that I don't have the ability to properly describe. She'll make for a great sativa breeder with the right selections.

Chem Candy F3 Auto Regs
  • 60/40 Sativa/Indica
  • 70-80 Days from sprout

Chem Candy F3 has a that knockout 91 flavor up front, with a fruit candy pop on the back end! Another one to keep for the head stash, these buds have some sort of magnetic properties that make it hard to get your nose out of the jar! If you're looking or a fruity sweet Chem to work with this is right up your alley!

Chemmunity Service F3 Auto Regs
  • 60/40 Sativa/Indica
  • 70-80 Days from sprout

Chemmunity Service F3 is the most pure Chem 91 expression of this release. Heavy branching, glittering disco ball nugs, flavor, odor, and potency. If you love the 91 or have never had the opportunity to fall in love with it then you should absolutely check these out. I am very proud of how the entire line up turned out. These are sure to please the hardcore Chem fanatics.

FAQ

"Why 3 seeds and not 5?"
Read this comment from Daz

Last edited:
Back