Night Owl Seeds NightOwl: Drop Info, FAQ, and Tips

NightOwl Third Anniversary Info
Anniversary Drop Info

3 year.jpg

Some stock are extremely limited (like 20 packs total limited) and everything will be put up on Premium first.

I'm still awaiting all the details.

This will probably be Daz' last drop till October 2022. If you wanted something now for the outdoor season, and/or wanted 5 seed packs instead of 3 now is the time to purchase.

The premium and general public drop will be delayed two days to May 19th at 10pm ET, and on May 21st at 10pm ET.

So far this is what Daz is trying to release for the third NightOwl Anniversary, this list is subject to change.

Again, Some stock are extremely limited (like 20 packs total limited) and everything will be put up on Premium first.

Promo (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST):

• For every 5 packs purchased, receive 1 Tester pack dealer's choice (List of Testers below, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND THE TESTER LIST COULD CHANGE).
  • Stickers with every order (Ronin sticker, Gnome sticker, Birthday stickers, S.O.S Stickers, Original Owl stickers)
  • 1 pack of Rolling Papers per order
  • 1 Ashtray per order
  • Ronin Owl pin only included with Mngo Mrrr
Originals:
  • Pre 98' Bubba Episode 1 F4
  • Outlier Z F4
  • Blue Microverse F5
  • Wizard's Apprentice F5
Mystery Mix:
  • Owl Pellets ??? x ??? (10+ random seeds)
Limited:
  • Mango Isle F2
  • Spice Melange - Outlier Z x Mango Isle
  • ZaMango - Zamadelica Express x Mango Isle
  • Cookies ‘n’ Creamix - Royal Stomper Remix x Crinkle Cookies F2
  • Cookie Smasher - Crinkled Cookies F2 x Bruce Banner #3 Auto
  • Tropical Wiz V.2 - Mango Isle *Zam dom pheno x Wizard's Apprentice F5
  • Star Spangled Banner 3 - Bruce Banner #3 Auto x Blue Microverse F4
  • Queens Banner - Cosmic Queen F4S1 *Super Sativa x Bruce Banner #3 Auto
  • Vacation Bubba - Pre 98 Bubba Episode 1 x Mango Isle
Secret Owl Society:
  • Quicksand Cookies - Crinkled Cookies F2 x Blue Microverse F4
  • Roswell Cookies - (Ripley’s OG 2015 Alien Tech Pheno x Tyrone Stomper) x Crinkle Cookies F2
  • Zamunda Cookies - Zamaldelica Express x Crinkle Cookies F2
  • Strawberry Milk and Qookies - Milk & Qookies x Bruce Banner #3 Auto
  • Outlier C - Outlier Z x Crinkle Cookies F2
  • Magic Marathon - Marathon OG Auto x Wizard's Apprentice F4
  • Pope Banner III - Bruce Banner 3 Auto x Purple Pope *Purple Wizard Pheno
  • Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix - Tyrone Stomper F6 x Blue Microverse F4
  • StarFox - Foxy Purps x Cosmic Queen
  • Cathedral Kush - Marathon OG Auto x Purple Pope
Collabs:
  • Mngo Mrrr (Ronin Gardens Collab) - BlkMrrr x Mango Isle
  • Coal Miner’s Cookies (Gnome Automatics Collab) - Coal Miner's Daughter x Crinkle Cookies
Testers* (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, *For every 5 packs purchased, receive 1 dealers choice tester pack):
  • (Toof Decay x Tyrone Stomper) X Crinkled Cookies
  • Bobby’s Widows x Crinkled Cookies (Gnome Automatics Collab)
  • Wizard’s Stash - Crinkled Cookies F2 x Wizard's Apprentice F4
  • Chem City Cookies - Chem City Purp x Crinkle Cookies

Last edited:
NightOwl Auto Reg drop this week
91 Bananas regs coming and possibly more ;)

So far announced:

Regular Seeds:
  • 91 Bananas F3- [(Banana OG x Wizard’s Apprentice) X (Chem 91 x Chemdogging)] F2 x [(Banana OG x Wizard’s Apprentice) X (Chem 91 x Chemdogging)] F2
Grew (Banana OG x Wiz App) x (Chem 91 Chemdogging). Grew the F2 found a nice male and female auto, did the pollination and now at F3.

Drop will be between July 4th - July 11th with no set date or time, be ready at a moments notice. Premium members get 2 day early access.
Regular seed packs will come with 3 seeds for $50, these aren't fems no extra seeds.

Last edited:
What's the best way to find out about this without Instagram? You gonna let us know on here?

I just dropped a cosmic Apprentice friday should be coming thru real soon looking forward to see what night owl is all about.
Loving mine so far! You won't be disappointed. Even picked up like 3 or 4 more night owl packs since haha. Definitely keeping them on the radar.

Loving mine so far! You won't be disappointed. Even picked up like 3 or 4 more night owl packs since haha. Definitely keeping them on the radar.
Thats awesome. Should see some life here today or tomorrow. I got so many seeds Right now im not going to buy any for a bit. Till I use some of mine up. Lol. Went a little crazy there for a bit buying seeds. she easy to grow? Sounds like she can get kinda big from what i read about it.

Thats awesome. Should see some life here today or tomorrow. I got so many seeds Right now im not going to buy any for a bit. Till I use some of mine up. Lol. Went a little crazy there for a bit buying seeds. she easy to grow? Sounds like she can get kinda big from what i read about it.
Yeah I feel that hard, I just bought a pack of The Ripple off DCSE. And yes honestly she's been the least finicky of them all and the easiest to grow. One of the faves of my current run. I topped mine so it hasn't gotten too tall but it's a solid plant overall. Throwing tons of frost and will yeild very well.

Yeah I feel that hard, I just bought a pack of The Ripple off DCSE. And yes honestly she's been the least finicky of them all and the easiest to grow. One of the faves of my current run. I topped mine so it hasn't gotten too tall but it's a solid plant overall. Throwing tons of frost and will yeild very well.
Im going to top mine as well. I figured it be an easy grow. Daz is from meph and all there plants i grown been easy and frosty. Hoping he kinda keep the same type thing going on. And the ripple that plant is loud boy. She is just shown sex and stinks up my whole tent. And the stem rub on her is fire dankness. not big stems on her might need some staking. I got mine from dcse As well I went thru them a few times now.

Im going to top mine as well. I figured it be an easy grow. Daz is from meph and all there plants i grown been easy and frosty. Hoping he kinda keep the same type thing going on. And the ripple that plant is loud boy. She is just shown sex and stinks up my whole tent. And the stem rub on her is fire dankness. not big stems on her might need some staking. I got mine from dcse As well I went thru them a few times now.
Can't wait to try it! I'll be putting one in my next run. And yeah so far all the night owls I've grown have been amazing. My go to is MVB usually but heard good things about dsce as well so gave it a go. Didn't see anything about freebies though

Back