Night Owl Seeds NightOwl: Drop Info, FAQ, and Tips

NightOwl Merch and Seed Drop at 9PM ET Tonight
BaSOwl.jpg

BuildASoil NightOwl Sticker ^

Incase you missed on regular auto seeds, want more fem seeds, or looking for NightOwl merch you will have an opportunity starting tonight at 9PM ET.

Drop will be live tonight Friday, Sept 9th at 9PM ET.

NO NEED FOR PREMIUM, ALL MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS.

Link to The Seed Bazaar

Merch While supplies last

• Army Camo NightOwl hats (black and white text, or orange)
  • NightOwl Beanies
  • Tie-dye tees all 1 of 1 , one size and design for each *while supplies last*
  • Tie-dye hoodies all 1 of 1, one size and design for each *while supplies last*
Regular Autoflower Seeds 3 Regular Auto Seeds

• Chemmunity Service F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2 *The Most Chem 91 like of this list
  • Cocoa Chem F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2 *Dark cocoa kinda coffee esque chemmy goodness
  • G-Chem-O F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2 *Closest to the "GMO Funk"
  • Chem Candy F3 - Pheno of (Chem 91 x Chemdogging) F2 *Candy and Chem like
Feminized Autoflower Seeds 5 Feminized Auto Seeds

• Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 - Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Clone Only) x Auto Skywalker
  • Outlier Z F4 - Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Clone Only) x Auto Skywalker *Candy pheno selected and worked from F2*
  • Mango Isle F2 - Mango Isle x Mango Isle (Mango Smile x Zamaldelica Express)
  • Outlier C - Outlier Z x Crinkled Cookies F2
  • Spice Melange - Outlier Z x Mango Isle
  • ZaMango - Zamadelica Express x Mango Isle
  • Cookies ‘n’ Creamix - Royal Stomper Remix x Crinkled Cookies F2
  • Queens Banner - Cosmic Queen F4S1 (Super Sativa) x Bruce Banner #3 Auto
  • Vacation Bubba - Pre 98 Bubba Episode 1 x Mango Isle
  • Dessert Isle - (Toof Decay x Tyrone Stomper) X Mango Isle
Mistery Mix 10 + Feminized seeds

• Owl Pellets - ??? x ???
Promotions *While supplies last, list is subject to change

• Feminized tester packs will be sent out for every 5 packs ordered. They will be testers that were given out previously *list might change*
  • Classic and new stickers with orders, *while supplies last*
  • Ashtray 1 per household, *while supplies last*
  • Rolling Papers 1 per household, *while supplies last*
  • New plant tags, 5 plant stakes/tags per pack
Testers FEMINIZED SEEDS NOT REGULAR SEEDS, while supplies last, List is subject to change!

• Chipped Toof - (Toof Decay x Tyrone Stomper) X Crinkled Cookies F2
  • Bobby's Swirled - Bobby’s Widows x Crinkled Cookies F2 (Gnome Automatics Collab)
  • Wizard’s Stash - Crinkled Cookies F2 x Wizard's Apprentice F4
  • Chem City Cookies - Chem City Purp x Crinkled Cookies F2
---
FAQ

"Do I need TSB Premium to make a purchase, or do I purchase through Premium?"

Not for this drop, just register for a free account if you haven't.
"What is TSB Premium?"

The Seed Bazaar offers a premium service which give you several benefits. If you purchase regularly from the breeders on TSB, you may benefit from some of the features offered. Premium states you get early access to drops, but you will still be competing with other premium members who may want that limited cultivar. Having a Premium membership doesn't guarantee you the drop.
"How do I register for a free account?"

There should be a sign-in button at the bottom of the page, or the NightOwl Store page. Look at this image to help.
"Accidentally signed up for TSB Premium?"

Email Darkhorse genetics, explain your scenario and as long as you haven't used the service you will be refunded. DarkHorseCustomerService at Gmail dot com
"What do I do with my scratch card, can I stack them?"

When checking out select "mail-in cash/ money order". Once you complete the order, you should then get an email with mail-in details. Yes you can stack scratch cards, or other NightOwl discounts. Please mail in any remaining cash with the scratch card if need be.
"Are there any freebies?"

Check the Promos. If you order Nightowl direct from The Seed Bazaar, you will typically be given extra seeds of the same cultivar in every pack (typically 3 seed packs are 5 seed packs).
"If I purchased 5+ total packs across several days, do I still qualify for the tester promo?"

For every 5 packs purchased you will be getting 1 tester pack, dealers choice. Try and leave a message in the comments with your previous order numbers to help the team when packing.
"If I purchased 4 packs (or less) and merch totaling $250, do I qualify for the tester promo?"

The tester promo only applies to purchased packs of seeds, you only qualify for the promo if you purchase any 5 packs of seeds.
Order related issue?

NIGHTOWLSEEDS AT GMAIL DOT COM
"What should be good for the outdoor season?"

A: Mango Isle F2, and ZaMango. Avoid the new bubba crosses as they can get dense.
"Strains with Crinkle cookies, can you tell us a little more about the effects? are there any other details known about this one?"

A: Indica dom plants with heavy branching, and dense buds. Mentally stimulating and physically relaxing. Grape, berry, and cookies flavors blended extremely well. Frost for days. Flat top buds are the extreme crinkle learners
Expecting the Crinkled Cookies infusion to add extra resin coverage, deeper flavors, and increased branching to some already fantastic plants!
"The Outlier Z description touches on effects but not so much in the Pre 98' description. Any help in making a descision based on effects?"

A: The Episode 1 has a heavier body stone than the OZ, but both can be very sedative. I’d start smoking the OZ earlier in the day than the Pre 98. I know everyone receives the effects differently based on body chemistry, but that’s how they hit me personally. Hope that helps!

---
Extra info:

If you're looking for something similar to the Strawberry Milk and Qookies I'd suggest my other Bruce Banner #3 auto crosses, Queen's Banner and Cookie Smasher .

If you're into wild and exotic sativas I can't recommend ZaMango enough! She is bred from the legendary three way sativa landrace cross Zamaldelica from Ace Seeds, and has been ever so slightly tamed by my Mango Isle (another great sativa with fantastic smoke and modern bud structure/bag appeal).

If you are in need of a good night time smoke, or something with a higher medicinal effect than any of the Marathon OG Auto crosses would be good, as well as the Blue Microverse, Pre 98 Episode 1, Outlier Z and their crosses. These include Cathedral Kush, Magic Marathon, Outlier C, and Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix.

If you're just looking to try a sampling of different auto varieties to see if this format of growing fits your style then I would suggest Owl Pellets, an unlabeled mystery mix of 10+ seeds for the price of 3. They're a great way to give high quality autos a try for a very reasonable price. The only downside of the Owl Pellets is that you won't know which varieties you've grown (and most people end up wanting to grow them again).

Why 3 Regular Seeds and not 5

" Hey there! I do 3 seed packs for the regs for a few different reasons. For starters, I keep any males I’m using or testing as small as possible to prevent cross contamination between different projects. Since I typically only release fems (but constantly have photo x auto projects going on) keeping the males small makes isolation and clean up far easier. Small males offer less pollen so I make far fewer seeds, typically about an eighth of the number of seeds that I aim for with a feminized plant. In reality it is far easier to get a massive number of seeds from reg pollen, so I expect people that get these to be able to make a tremendous number of beans with them. I have never done a full on auto reg pollination. I’ve never smacked an auto male plant to let it’s pollen fly, as that would cause a logistical nightmare in my breeding program. All of my auto reg pollinations are very isolated, controlled, and precise. I’ve also never done a regular auto project for release. Each time I’ve released regs, including the upcoming drop, the seeds were made for my own personal stock to work from in the future. The Chem 91 x Chemdogging F2 generation provided a whole palette of flavors that I would never have expected to pop out, as well as some seriously impressive plants structurally. Out of the three males I kept from this line all three put out trichomes and intense aromas. They were quite possibly the nicest males I’ve ever encountered. I know some people won’t see the extreme value that are inherent with these seeds, but to me $50 isn’t nearly what they are truly worth. Their value is immensely greater than that, but every few years I like to put out regs at a more than fair price so that the auto gene pool doesn’t get stagnant, and so those that want to do true work to continue creating new photo x auto crosses can do that. I would have done just about anything to have access to regular auto genetics of this quality a decade ago, but they simply did not exist then. It took a lot of time, dedication, and work to be able to offer these today. If someone is unable to see the value in them then they probably wouldn’t want to be growing regs anyway. To keep up with inflation I should have already raised my pack prices to about $60, but I know it’s tough trying to afford to survive these days, and growing should be a respite from that, so I’ve stuck to $50 a pack. Every single one of my costs to produce seeds has increased significantly and I’ve eaten that instead of passing the costs on. I do what I do because I’m passionate about it. I love cannabis. I’ve dedicated my life to it and will continue to provide the absolute best of my ability for as long as I am able to do this. "
Link to Daz' comment

FunkOwl
Preorders start Wednesday the 22nd at 10pm Eastern on the bazaar.

Each preorder will come with 3 Owl Pellets per design as a bonus. The Set of four will come with 12 Owl Pellets, and an exclusive pack that will only be available with The Set (Quake Stomper- Strawberry Milk and Qookies F1 (Cheesequake Pheno) x Tyrone Stomper F6).

$60 per Design.
$240 for The Set.

1. The OG
2. The Limited Edition
3. The Secret Owl Society
4. The Owloween Spooktacular

This is a preorder and they are expected to ship around May 19th. Thank you all for helping to make these a reality. I’m still stunned!

🙏🌱🦉🌱🙏

No need for TSB Premium, preorders open to everyone.

Exclusive pack if you buy all 4 FunkOwls, Quake Stomper- Strawberry Milk and Qookies F1 *Cheesequake Pheno* x Tyrone Stomper F6

Screenshot_20230314_093925_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230315_205001_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230315_205007_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230315_205024_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230315_205017_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230315_205036_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230316_173505_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230316_173510_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230316_173531_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230316_173524_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230316_173539_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230317_174257_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230317_174303_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230317_174321_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230317_174315_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Gnome x NightOwl
Link to FullDuplex's post on IG
Little Info on the @daz_nightowl x @gnome_automatics 4:20 release!
We’re super excited to bring 3 new Auto fem hybrids to the market using Moth Man as the outcross.
Pic 1 Star Fox carrying Moth Man Pollen. AKA Star Fox & Moth Man.
Pic 2 Mango Sunrise carrying Moth Man Pollen. AKA Thorpe’s Gold
Pic 3 (Crinkled Cookies x Bobby’s Widow) X Moth Man. AKA Witcher’s Creek.
These will drop first at The Seed Bazaar after that they will head out to our beloved vendors.

Star Fox & Moth Man.jpg

Pic 1 Star Fox carrying Moth Man Pollen. AKA Star Fox & Moth Man.

Thorpe’s Gold.jpg

Pic 2 Mango Sunrise carrying Moth Man Pollen. AKA Thorpe’s Gold

Witcher’s Creek..jpg

Pic 3 (Crinkled Cookies x Bobby’s Widow) X Moth Man. AKA Witcher’s Creek.

July 4th Drop
July 4th Drop

July 2nd for Premium Members, July 4th for general public release 10 PM ET.

Darkhorse live drop countdown on Sunday at 9pm eastern time

This list is subject to change. There will be a bundle that comes with an extra exclusive on top of the new tester packs.

The Bundle
The listed varieties will be available individually
  • 91 Berries- (Cookie Smasher x Chem 91 F4 Auto)
  • Alchemist’s Apprentice- (Wizard’s Apprentice F4 Foxy Purps x Chem 91 F4 Auto)
  • Americhem Dream- (Star Spangled Banner 3 x Chem 91 F4 Auto)
  • Chem ‘n’ Kush- (Pre 98 Episode 1 x Chem 91 F4 Auto)
  • Compton Qoolaid- (Electric Qoolaid x Creme de la Compton F3)
  • CPT OG- (Marathon OG F3 x Creme de la Compton F3)
  • Divinations- (Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 x Wizard’s Apprentice F5)
  • Instant Classik- (Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 x Marathon OG F3)
  • Microverse Morsels v2- (Blue Microverse F5 x Milk and Qookies)
  • Outlier V- (Outlier C x Vanilla Fizz)
  • Sirius Blue- (Blue Microverse F5 x Chem 91 F4 Auto)
  • Strawberry Popesicle- (Popesicle x Cookie Smasher)
  • Vanilla Fizz F2- [(White Stomper v1 x Sour Hound) x Cosmic Queen] X [(White Stomper v1 x Sour Hound) x Cosmic Queen]
Promo List WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
  • Single pack orders will receive a sticker pack
  • For orders of two or more packs you will receive a sticker pack with some new designs, plant stakes, two packs of different size/design rolling papers, new design ashtrays, SOS keychains, and Foldable paper rolling trays made by Autopot with my logo while supplies last
  • Purchase 5 packs, get a tester pack get a tester pack of your choice * read more in tester section below
  • The Bundle - includes all 13 strains and 3 testers (two testers are buyers choice * read more in tester section below, one will be the exclusive tester)
Testers
Purchase any 5 packs, get a tester pack of your choice

Tester requests will be fulfilled to the best of the NightOwl teams ability. Anyone grabbing 5 packs are more should leave a request in the comment section for their top 2-3 testers at checkout. There's a good chance you will get your tester of choice but list a backup incase.
  • Compound V- (Chem City Blues x Chemdogging) X Vanilla Fizz
  • Grape Deebo- Sour Stomper x Creme de la Compton
  • Magic Castle- Wizard’s Apprentice x Creme de la Compton
  • Rouge and Blue- Blue Microverse x Creme de la Compton
  • Smokey’s Stash- Forum Stomper x Creme de la Compton
  • Space Station Gold- Cosmic Queen F4S1 Super Sativa x Vanilla Fizz
  • Bundle Exclusive Tester not noted but hinted at, please read descriptions
Merch/ Others
Next drop Info
If you need any NightOwl seeds after this drop, please visit one of the Authorized Seedbanks.

The next big NightOwl drop should be for Halloween if all goes well! This should be the last drop of the year, Daz is trying his best for a Halloween drop but its not looking likely.

Shipping/ Mailing
As always, be patient with the NightOwl team for mailing your orders out. There's many moving parts in this drop.

---

FAQ

"Do I need TSB Premium to make a purchase, or do I purchase through Premium?"

No, you don't need TSB Premium to make a purchase. If you purchase regularly from the breeders on TSB, you may benefit from some of the features offered. Premium for the NightOwl storefront gets you 48 hours early access to drops, but you will be competing with other premium members who may want that limited cultivar. Having a Premium membership doesn't guarantee you the drop.

"How do I register for a free account?"

There should be a sign-in button at the bottom of the page, or the NightOwl Store page. Look at this image to help

"Where does everyone get all the NightOwl Merch (Stickers, Ashtray, Patch, Pins, Plant tags, Rolling Papers, FunkOwls, t-shirts, hats, etc) ?"

The Seed Bazaar, that's where you can order direct with NightOwl. Most items are given as freebies like stickers, rolling papers, plant tangs (while supplies last). Some items like FunkOwls, hats, and t-shirts are sometimes up for sale.

"Does TheSeedBazaar ship worldwide?

NightOwl ships worldwide

"Do I have to pay customs?"

No user has confirmed being charged any custom fees.

"Are NightOwl packs sealed?"
None of my packs are heat sealed due to the design of the packaging. I've reached out to a few different places to help design a security seal sticker, but there have been no options yet that don't take away from the design of the packaging and interrupt the strain label or text. When I figure out a solution for this you guys will be the first to know!
When you order from one of my distributors the packs will come with 3 seeds. I do occasionally throw a few extra seeds in random packs that are sent out to distributors, but don't expect more than 3 unless you're ordering direct from me through the seed bazaar. Other than that the packs are true to their labels, 3 seeds.
Link to Daz' comment

"My pack has a blank label, how do I know what I have?"

Those are the "Secret Owl Society" packs, they come labeled with UV ink. Daz/ Seedbanks almost always provides a small blacklight keychain, use it to reveal the pack name.

"Are there any freebies?"

IF YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM TSB, Nightowl will give you two extra feminized seeds with the three feminized seeds purchased. Only applies to fem seeds not regs.

Most of the time there's a promo if you purchase five packs you earn a tester pack.

Check the promotion for each drop as it changes.

"I made X amount of orders during the drop totaling 5 or more packs, do I qualify for a tester?"

If the promo is active, and If you made your orders during the same drop, you qualify for a tester pack. To ensure you get the tester mention it in the comments of your last order, or send an email.

"I got a confirmation email, it still says "processing", should I be worried?"

As long as you have a confirmation email, then there's nothing to worry about your order has been received.

"Received tracking, no movement on the order since being scanned into Denver, or not scanned at all"

Sometimes USPS does not update the location of the package, please be patient and allow at least 7-14 business days before contacting for support.

Order related issue?

"What do I do with my Coupon/ Redeem/ Scratch card"

Mail it in for the next drop, or any future drop NightOwl has specifically on TSB. When checking out select "mail-in cash/ money order". Once you complete the order, you should then get an email with mail-in details. Seedopoly prizes/ discounts had to be claimed by August 2nd, 2021 they're not valid anymore.

"My pack of NightOwl came with 3 seeds, did "insert seedbank" take seeds out?"

No, authorized seed banks wouldn't take seeds out, they have a working relationship with Daz, their customers, and NightOwl.

When you order from one of my distributors the packs will come with 3 seeds. I do occasionally throw a few extra seeds in random packs that are sent out to distributors, but don't expect more than 3 unless you're ordering direct from me through the seed bazaar. Other than that the packs are true to their labels, 3 seeds.
Link to Daz comment

"Why 3 Reg seeds in a Auto reg pack"
Hey there! I do 3 seed packs for the regs for a few different reasons. For starters, I keep any males I’m using or testing as small as possible to prevent cross contamination between different projects. Since I typically only release fems (but constantly have photo x auto projects going on) keeping the males small makes isolation and clean up far easier. Small males offer less pollen so I make far fewer seeds, typically about an eighth of the number of seeds that I aim for with a feminized plant. In reality it is far easier to get a massive number of seeds from reg pollen, so I expect people that get these to be able to make a tremendous number of beans with them. I have never done a full on auto reg pollination. I’ve never smacked an auto male plant to let it’s pollen fly, as that would cause a logistical nightmare in my breeding program. All of my auto reg pollinations are very isolated, controlled, and precise. I’ve also never done a regular auto project for release. Each time I’ve released regs, including the upcoming drop, the seeds were made for my own personal stock to work from in the future. The Chem 91 x Chemdogging F2 generation provided a whole palette of flavors that I would never have expected to pop out, as well as some seriously impressive plants structurally. Out of the three males I kept from this line all three put out trichomes and intense aromas. They were quite possibly the nicest males I’ve ever encountered. I know some people won’t see the extreme value that are inherent with these seeds, but to me $50 isn’t nearly what they are truly worth. Their value is immensely greater than that, but every few years I like to put out regs at a more than fair price so that the auto gene pool doesn’t get stagnant, and so those that want to do true work to continue creating new photo x auto crosses can do that. I would have done just about anything to have access to regular auto genetics of this quality a decade ago, but they simply did not exist then. It took a lot of time, dedication, and work to be able to offer these today. If someone is unable to see the value in them then they probably wouldn’t want to be growing regs anyway. To keep up with inflation I should have already raised my pack prices to about $60, but I know it’s tough trying to afford to survive these days, and growing should be a respite from that, so I’ve stuck to $50 a pack. Every single one of my costs to produce seeds has increased significantly and I’ve eaten that instead of passing the costs on. I do what I do because I’m passionate about it. I love cannabis. I’ve dedicated my life to it and will continue to provide the absolute best of my ability for as long as I am able to do this.
Link to Daz' comment

"Where do I order bulk?"

---

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS CLICK THIS TO READ COMMON SCAMS)
---

Social Media Accounts for Daz and NightOwl

Daz' personal account was banned at 30k, a couple new backup accounts were created.

All the current IG Accounts:

nightowl 4th logo.jpg

July 4 descriptions

🇨🇦

91 Berries​

• Cookie Smasher x Chem 91 F4 Auto
These medium-large bushes are packed with an exceptional flavor combination of cookies, red berries, and chem. She produces soda can sized buds with lots of resin coverage from the Cookie Smasher and heavy branching from both parents. The effects from this combination are heavy and euphoric with mouth coating flavor. The Chem 91 helps to speed finishing time and provide extra oomph in the potency department, making this variety perfect for late afternoon and evening enjoyment!

The Cookie Smasher mom was an absolute frost monster, carpeted in trichomes from fan leaf to stem, with a complex strawberry cookie aroma. A fantastic hashplant that would drop trichomes off of her dried flowers when handled.

The Chem 91 reversal was one of two that I selected from 24 for it’s incredibly lush figure, stank stem run, dense flower clusters, and perfectly uniform structure.

Alchemist’s Apprentice​

• Wizard’s Apprentice Foxy Purps x Chem 91 F4 Auto
Crossing the amazing Foxy Purps with the heavy hitting Chem 91 created a true F1 hybrid mix of purple chem and gas station funk that can leave some smokers in a whirlwind. Expect medium to large plants with decent internodal spacing and lots of branching that can require support late in flower. While most expressions are purple chemmy gas, an occasional lemon lime gas plant pops up in the mix. These hearty ladies are best suited for after work activities, when concentration doesn’t need to be a priority.

The Foxy Purps mom used in this cross was my favorite out of 5 that I popped out of my private stock. She had all the key ingredients that Foxy Purps should bring to the table. Immense resin, purple slightly fox tailed buds, and incredible OG odor!

The Chem 91 reversal was one of two that I selected from 24 for it’s incredibly lush figure, stank stem run, dense flower clusters, and perfectly uniform structure.

Americhem Dream​

• Star Spangled Banner 3 x Chem 91 F4 Auto
These medium sized stocky plants provide both quickness to finish and quality of smoke that will impress new growers and vets alike! Finishing around 65 days from sprout, these terpy gals yield extremely dense golf ball sized nuggets of uplifting hazy chem fruit mix that are hard to beat! The flowers and foliage can fade to beautiful purples and black creating a stand out visual to complement her effects add flavor. There are two main expressions, an uplifting hazy berry and an uplifting chemmy berry, both top shelf smoke!

The Star Spangled Banner 3 selected to produce this cross was a beauty of a plant, with purple flowers contrasting the bright yellow fade of her final days. She was another hashplant, having fragile trichome heads that would fall off the dried flower when handled.

Chem ’n’ Kush​

• Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 x Chem 91 F4 Auto
Medium-large sized plants with exceptional trichome coverage and heavy hitting earthy funk that can’t be ignored! Expect bushy plants with plenty of true F1 hybrid vigor with outstanding power and palate. Flavors linger on the darker side of the spectrum with lots of chem and kush throughout, just as you’d expect. This is pajama weed, perfect for late night gatherings and days off. Recommended for the experienced toker, and not recommended for operating heavy machinery. Enjoy her at your own pace!

The three Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 moms that were selected and used in this release were as identical of autoflower plants as I’ve ever seen. They could have been grown from clones as spot on to one another as they were. Three absolute behemoths with huge stems, strong side branches with satellite colas almost as tall as the main, and flowers so covered in resin that they looked like they were glowing. There was something special about the way the light interacted with their trichomes, almost dulling the flower color to a pure silver/white while simultaneously creating a sparkling reflection when viewed from different angles.

Compton Qoolaid​

• Electric Qoolaid x Creme de la Compton F3
Medium to large sized plants that produce an excellent Sativa head and body high. Another incredible combination of mouth coating electric blue raspberry lemonade flavors, with an occasional cheesy black licorice back end. Gorgeous slender greasy colas and narrow leaves that fade with cooler temperatures create a stand out plant in any garden. Support in late flower is strongly recommended. This is the next evolution in the already outstanding Qoolaid line.

The Electric Qoolaid mom used for this cross as one of 10 that I was running, and one of two that were selected for pollination this round. This one was the most thin leafed sativa dominant of the bunch, with great resin coverage, next level branching, and great yields.

The Creme de la Compton F3 reversal selected was one of two that were chosen for use from 24 candidates. They were spot on to one another being large structured, branchy, heavy cola’d plants but with one having something extra in the nose. A rare black licorice terp that I’ve heard talk of but never truly smelled before this plant. She has all the exotic sweet candied fruit flavors as well, with a background of anise. I decided to use this reversal on just a few select females and I’m glad I did!

CPT OG​

• Marathon OG F3 x Creme de la Compton F3
This Cali based power couple creates large sturdy plants with lots of branching and heavy flowers of the finest funk thanks to her true F1 hybrid vigor! Expect larger than average OG nuggets oozing that classic OG fuel with added lemon lime zest from the Compton. Providing both strong head and body effects she will leave you stoney yet motivated. This is the type of smoke that can have you making plans and then completely forgetting about them moments later when the waves of munchies hit. With cooler temperatures she can put out red and purple fades, adding to the visual appeal of the already beautiful flowers she is destined to be a staple in gardens around the world.

The Marathon OG F3 moms used in these crosses were selected from around 60 starts and were spot on to one another. Amazing OG aroma, awesome structure, and plenty of perfect little disco ball flowers that have made the Marathon such a landmark in the autoflower community.

The Creme de la Compton F3 reversal selected was one of two that were chosen for use from 24 candidates. They were spot on to one another being large structured, branchy, heavy cola’d plants but with one having something extra in the nose. I used the more “standard” (it feels like a downplay to even call it standard with how outstanding she is) Compton in this cross complete with all her exotic funky citrus flavor.

Divinations​

• Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 x Wizard’s Apprentice F5
Another magical true F1 hybrid pairing utilizing the legendary Wizard’s Apprentice and Pre-98 Episode One. These large plants glow in the grow like street lamps at night with their incredible glistening resin and white out flowers. A combination of dark, earthy, spicy haze flavors make this an absolute pleasure to smoke! There is an occasional spiced lime expression as well, which is equally as enjoyable. This cross provides a soaring head high that will have you seeing the future before leveling out into an immensely comfortable body stone which helps to alleviate aches and ailments. The ample bud sites and heavy flowers will benefit from staking towards the end of the grow. In moderation she can be an all day smoke, and will truly be appreciated after work hours.

The three Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 moms that were selected and used in this release were as identical of autoflower plants as I’ve ever seen. They could have been grown from clones as spot on to one another as they were. Three absolute behemoths with huge stems, strong side branches with satellite colas almost as tall as the main, and flowers so covered in resin that they looked like they were glowing. There was something special about the way the light interacted with their trichomes, almost dulling the flower color to a pure silver/white while simultaneously creating a sparkling reflection when viewed from different angles.

The Wizard’s Apprentice F5 reversal used was a big bodied, thick stalked sight to behold. She was my favorite out of six Wizard’s F5 reversals and the only one that I used. As reversals go they don’t often put out trichomes the way natural females do, but this reversal did push them out on the reversed flowers and on her stems. When burst they put off a wonderfully aromatic gassy haze lime scent that filled the room.

Instant Classik​

• Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 x Marathon OG F3
Two of my all time favorite creations intertwined into something extra special in this vigorous true F1 hybrid. Large plants with above average branching create the perfect frame for her coverage of glistening disco ball nugs. The combination of Pre-98 and Marathon results in incredible dark earth and OG flavors that are can’t be ignored! While the flavor and immediate effect will make her hard to put down, it is best to take care not to over indulge as she can be a bit much for the uninitiated. This is a powerhouse in both head and body and it’s perfect for relaxing afternoons and evenings filled with fits of laughter, but beware she can foster paranoia when used in excess! Over indulgence while surfing the web can lead to rabbit holes. Enjoy responsibly!

The Marathon OG F3 reversal used was selected out of 24 for it’s stellar structure, yield, and scents. All of the traits that made the Marathon as memorable as she is were present, and this same reversal was also used to create some upcoming Dark Owl varieties. 😎

Microverse Morsels V2​

• Blue Microverse F5 x Milk and Qookies
A new take on an old favorite! These medium sized plants race to the finish line with out of this world flavor and potency! These fast finishers produce super greasy flowers of blueberry cookie funk with some added cheesiness that is an absolute pleasure on the palate. Although squat and Indica in structure her affects are highly heady. These are excellent for anxiety relief, aiding attention, and focus resulting in a perfect all day smoke. The flavor, speed, and effect will carve out a space for her in your garden time and time again!

The Blue Microverse F5 mom was one of three selected from 24. Two were nearly identical and one was a unique sativa dominant plant that was set aside for a tester cross. The two that I used for this release are my ideal vision of what Blue Microverse was meant to be! Super greasy, fast finishing, dense nugs, heavy hitting yet medicinal blue filled hash plants. They had perfect uniformity in their structure and bud formation, with beautiful finishing fades.

The Milk and Qookies reversal was selected from 12 and seemed like a perfect mate! With its added vigor and branching, greasy trichomes (even on the reversal), lingering creamy Cookie funk, and fast, heavy sativa flowers she compliments the Blue Microverse in all the right ways!

Outlier V​

• Outlier C x Vanilla Fizz
These medium-large hash plants produce soda can sized colas dripping with resin. Bushy and branchy they can be as wide as they are tall, finishing with beautiful purple fades. She puts out excellent yields of grape creamsicle cookie goodness that only gets more intricate throughout the cure, revealing unexpected nutty vanilla flavors after harvest. Providing a great blend of mental and physical effects combined with her flavors creates an outstandingly enjoyable everyday smoke. Be sure to have supports on hand for her hefty colas! I anticipate flower fans and extractors alike to enjoy this one.

The Outlier C mom was a standout from the start with great branching, loads of bud sites that turned into monster colas, and delicious candy and cookie resin reaching all her nooks and crannies.

The Vanilla Fizz reversal was selected for her resin coverage, addictive creamy caramel and vanilla scents, and extra branchy structure. She didn’t produce as much pollen as I would have liked, so I was only able to make a few new varieties with her, but this is just the beginning. She is something special and will be a permanent staple in my toolbox.

Sirius Blue​

• (Blue Microverse F5 x Chem 91 Auto F4)
Extremely fast medium sized plants that show off their true F1 hybrid vigor, Sirius Blue packs a serious Indica punch! Dense buds of blueberry and chem fusion stack the branches on her stocky frame. With a finish time of about 65 days from sprout you’ll have your jars filled with outstanding quality flower in no time! The perfect evening smoke, intense effects of both Blue Microverse and Chem collide in a strong body stone that relieves both physical and mental stress. One of the most medicinal varieties of this drop. Smoke some, take a nap, wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world!

The Blue Microverse F5 mom was one of three selected from 24. Two were nearly identical and one was a unique sativa dominant plant that was set aside for a tester cross. The two that I used for this release are my ideal vision of what Blue Microverse was meant to be! Super greasy, fast finishing, dense nugs, heavy hitting yet medicinal blue filled hash plants. They had perfect uniformity in their structure and bud formation, with beautiful finishing fades.

Strawberry Popesicle​

• (Popesicle x Cookie Smasher)
A personal favorite, these are some of the biggest plants I have ever grown! When grown well each of her branches is larger than some individual autoflowers, with the yields to match! The strawberry, stomper, gas, and cookie mash up results in extremely potent and heady flower that is quite tough to put down. Her effects are uplifting, stimulating, and joyful making her perfect for daytime use, social situations, and creative endeavors. This is another absolute beauty of a plant that I would recommend to any and everyone to try out. Extremely forgiving to new growers and incredibly rewarding to old growers, she does not disappoint!

The Popesicle mom used in this cross was two selected for pollination out of sixteen. Both were unbelievably branchy, absolutely covered in colas, and coated in resin! The difference came to the color and terp profile of each plant. For this release the green mother was used, as she exemplified the scents and flavors best associated to the Popesicle and her Stomper lineage, a gassy grape and blueberry funk powerhouse. I made this same cross using a purple haze Popesicle expression as well and she will be included as an exclusive bonus tester with The Bundle.

The Cookie Smasher reversal was such an outstanding plant in all ways. Incredible room filling strawberry goodness poured out of her with the slightest disturbance of her branchy frame. Resin rails on the leaves and trichomes on the stems made her a standout through all the reversal process, and was exactly what I look for in the perfect Cookie Smasher.

Vanilla Fizz F2​

• [(White Stomper V1 x Sour Hound) x Cosmic Queen] X [(White Stomper V1 x Sour Hound) x Cosmic Queen]
The name says it all! Effervescent caramel and vanilla cream soda funk that is unrivaled! These medium large bushes produce stellar flowers that exude terps in an unreal way. A brush against her will have you sticky and covered in a vanilla perfume that is divine. Unlike anything else that I have ever come across, this unique variety and her crosses are certain to stand the test of time. In moderation she makes a great daytime smoke, inducing cheek hurting smiles and fits of laughter. Over indulgence will have you making multiple trips to the fridge. A proper cure will enhance the sweet caramel vanilla with a back end cheesy funk. Truly a one-of-a-kind variety that Will captivate newcomers and connoisseurs alike!

The Vanilla Fizz mom was exactly what I fell in love with cannabis for. The variety of flavors cannabis can produce is exceptional, and Vanilla Fizz pushes that envelope! I’ve heard of vanilla and caramel flavors before, but always as a side note or backend flavor masked by something else. This plant reverses the traditional backend role of vanilla and puts it front and center! There is a captivating effect this variety has had on me, pulling me to spend more and more time with her the further she got. Running her side by side with my Cosmic Queen F4S1 super sativa made me appreciate them both more than ever before. The intricacy in this plant is spectacular!

The Vanilla Fizz reversal was selected for her resin coverage, addictive creamy caramel and vanilla scents, and extra branchy structure. She didn’t produce as much pollen as I would have liked, so I was only able to make a few new varieties with her, but this is just the beginning. She is something special and will be a permanent staple in my toolbox.

@TheWildcard any regs in this drop? Thought I saw a maybe, but haven't seen anything lately

Back