Night Owl Seeds NightOwl Seeds Q&A with GBD

Hey All, I had a question on plant size. Every breeder seems to have different standards and I couldn't find anything from N.O. on theirs. What is the size range of a small, medium and large plant. I just popped 6 new guys from the halloween pack and they are all sativa dominate and call for large plants. I'm just trying to figure out a general idea of how big that actually is, and if I need to train them, or if I can let them grow without too much training. . I have a 5x5x7 I'm going to be growing them in.

Last edited:
I'd like to try a couple of your strains.
Which are the two best strains for sleep?

Hey All, I had a question on plant size. Every breeder seems to have different standards and I couldn't find anything from N.O. on theirs. What is the size range of a small, medium and large plant. I just popped 6 new guys from the halloween pack and they are all sativa dominate and call for large plants. I'm just trying to figure out a general idea of how big that actually is, and if I need to train them, or if I can let them grow without too much training. . I have a 5x5x7 I'm going to be growing them in.

I THINK Daz's standard for growing is 3 gal pots and super soil.

Since these are new and most use a different CQ pollen donor it would be hard to give a range or right answer, but my general assumption is since Zamadelica is listed as a large cultivar, anything else that is listed as large could be as tall as 4.5 ft.

Last edited:
I'd like to try a couple of your strains.
Which are the two best strains for sleep?

I could just name off all the Indica dominant/ Hybrids, but it really depends on the availability of these cultivars.

For originals, it's Blue Microverse, and If you consume enough of it Wizard's Apprentice, these should be returning sometime next year.

For what's available, there's seedbank exclusive cultivar like Foot Cheeze, these weren't available on The Seed Bazaar.

Foot Cheeze [Northern Cheeze Haze(Cheese pheno) x Tyrone Stomper]:
Extra frosty medium-large plants with sturdy side branching, dense golf ball nugs running up each branch, and a cheesey fruity smell ranging from citrus to red fruit. She finishes around 75 days from sprout, yields 2-4 ounces, and has a heavy narcotic effect.

Currently, Insane Seeds has a sale on Head and Foot Cheeze.

Last edited:
Daz.... The GMO cross... Dude... I have to have it.
I'd kiss your ass in front of Macy's for a pack of those.

Back