Night Owl Seeds NightOwl Seeds Q&A with GBD

TheWildcard

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi AFN,

New poster, was a luker. I've had the pleasure of messaging to GBD and got some answers to questions the community may want to know. I've gathered all this information over the past month posted it on reddit and figured i should do it here too. I've removed some questions/releases that have already happened like Royal Stomper for obvious reasons.

Hope you all like it.

Q&A- Almost a month ago

Q: I can't find information on Citrus Stomper, so I figured I would open with asking him about who the parents are.

A: Orange Diesel x Tyrone Stomper

Q: I asked if Triple Grape will make a return because lets be real here everyone loves Double Grape.

A: Simple answer is yes (to those who missed out, like me rejoice)

Q: I then asked was there any strains that he won't be recreating, for example Bubblegum Shoe or Creme De La Soul?

A: Daz said there isn't a strain he won't recreate, but Trade Bait had been production a lot so might not see that for awhile. Daz also mentioned how he still has old packs from previous drops that he had held for others that never ended up sold for one reason or another. View the clip here

Shoutout to Dark Horse Live where GBD has appeared a couple times

Q&A- 2 Weeks Ago

Q: What are your plans with "the new gardens"?

A: The new gardens are for reproductions, new limited editions, and new Secret Owl Society Varieties.

Q: Since starting NightOwl have you undertaken any projects for Mephisto or focused on your brand? how do you manage both?

A: I have not made anything specifically for Mephisto since starting NightOwl, but I have some things in the works right now to share with Mitch . The past year my main focus was launching Night Owl.

Q&A- Latest one(05/29)

*This question was asked earlier in the week before GBD closed for restock*
Q: Shutdown potential at USPS in Denver, Colorado, Are you going to shut down of online store again?

A: Yeah, I'll probably close it up for a bit while doing the next round of pollinations and seed harvests.

Q: To the ones who are wondering what is going on with their packages

A: I repacked everything when I got the new keychains in as an Anniversary/Birthday gift. Everyone that had received tracking has been mailed. USPS has been taking a few days to even scan them in, It's all in USPS' hands now.

Q: People want to know If are currently have any involvement in Mephisto?

A: Right now I'm running the Instagram and have been doing shows when I can.

Q: Anything to the people who tried or still missed the second drop?

A: Yes, I am curing the Royal Stomper Remix seeds now . If all goes well I'll make them available.

Q: Limit to pack purchase? Can we expect different pack sizes, 7, 10, 15?

A: I'm going to stick with 3 seed packs for now. The most anyone ordered of a single variety was 5 packs, most people only ordered one or two.

Q: Some people a little turned off by the foxtailing on Foxy, any comments or reply?

A: If they don't like foxtailing then it's probably not in their interest to grow it.

Q: Will there be more drops than last year?

A: Yes, I'll be trying to do them more frequently, every 2-3 months depending on how everything goes.

Q: i saw you commented on Zamadelica Express X Tyrone Stomper and Wizard's Apprentice X Tyrone Stomper. is this in the timeline soon?

A: :eyebrows:

Q: Anything you want the community to know?

GBD: Thanks to everyone for the continued support, and I look forward to sharing more goodies in year 2 of Night Owl.

Hi AFN,

New poster, was a luker. I've had the pleasure of messaging to GBD and got some answers to questions the community may want to know. I've gathered all this information over the past month posted it on reddit and figured i should do it here too. I've removed some questions/releases that have already happened like Royal Stomper for obvious reasons.

Hope you all like it.

Q&A- Almost a month ago

Q: I can't find information on Citrus Stomper, so I figured I would open with asking him about who the parents are.

A: Orange Diesel x Tyrone Stomper

Q: I asked if Triple Grape will make a return because lets be real here everyone loves Double Grape.

A: Simple answer is yes (to those who missed out, like me rejoice)

Q: I then asked was there any strains that he won't be recreating, for example Bubblegum Shoe or Creme De La Soul?

A: Daz said there isn't a strain he won't recreate, but Trade Bait had been production a lot so might not see that for awhile. Daz also mentioned how he still has old packs from previous drops that he had held for others that never ended up sold for one reason or another. View the clip here

Shoutout to Dark Horse Live where GBD has appeared a couple times

Q&A- 2 Weeks Ago

Q: What are your plans with "the new gardens"?

A: The new gardens are for reproductions, new limited editions, and new Secret Owl Society Varieties.

Q: Since starting NightOwl have you undertaken any projects for Mephisto or focused on your brand? how do you manage both?

A: I have not made anything specifically for Mephisto since starting NightOwl, but I have some things in the works right now to share with Mitch . The past year my main focus was launching Night Owl.

Q&A- Latest one(05/29)

*This question was asked earlier in the week before GBD closed for restock*
Q: Shutdown potential at USPS in Denver, Colorado, Are you going to shut down of online store again?

A: Yeah, I'll probably close it up for a bit while doing the next round of pollinations and seed harvests.

Q: To the ones who are wondering what is going on with their packages

A: I repacked everything when I got the new keychains in as an Anniversary/Birthday gift. Everyone that had received tracking has been mailed. USPS has been taking a few days to even scan them in, It's all in USPS' hands now.

Q: People want to know If are currently have any involvement in Mephisto?

A: Right now I'm running the Instagram and have been doing shows when I can.

Q: Anything to the people who tried or still missed the second drop?

A: Yes, I am curing the Royal Stomper Remix seeds now . If all goes well I'll make them available.

Q: Limit to pack purchase? Can we expect different pack sizes, 7, 10, 15?

A: I'm going to stick with 3 seed packs for now. The most anyone ordered of a single variety was 5 packs, most people only ordered one or two.

Q: Some people a little turned off by the foxtailing on Foxy, any comments or reply?

A: If they don't like foxtailing then it's probably not in their interest to grow it.

Q: Will there be more drops than last year?

A: Yes, I'll be trying to do them more frequently, every 2-3 months depending on how everything goes.

Q: i saw you commented on Zamadelica Express X Tyrone Stomper and Wizard's Apprentice X Tyrone Stomper. is this in the timeline soon?

A: :eyebrows:

Q: Anything you want the community to know?

GBD: Thanks to everyone for the continued support, and I look forward to sharing more goodies in year 2 of Night Owl.
Thanks for sharing! :worship:

Any photo to auto crosses in the works? Personally I feel there isnt much innovation going on in the auto world and would love to see some elite strains converted to auto format like mephisto used to do....

Any photo to auto crosses in the works? Personally I feel there isnt much innovation going on in the auto world and would love to see some elite strains converted to auto format like mephisto used to do....

February Drop Info

Copied from Daz's IG post.

Thank you all for your patience with me these past few weeks. I've been handling a lot of business behind the scenes in preparation for big things next year. 2020 was the year of staying off the radar with most of my big projects and not drawing any unnecessary attention. 2021 is the year of getting licensed and really showing you what it's all about! Thank you for your trust and faith in me during my overly cautious past few months/years. I won't let you down.New photo to autos scheduled for the first half of 2021:
Pre '98 Bubba Kush x Auto Skywalker F4
Dosidos x Forum Stomper F4
Purple Punch x Forum Stomper F4
Sunset Sherbet x Forum Stomper F4

*Latest Update* The next scheduled drop Daz is aiming for is Valentine's day. This drop should include the new F4 photo to auto cultivars listed above, as long as nothing delays this.

Most likely Valentine's day next year if you want to see the first batch of photos x autos.

Most likely Valentine's day next year if you want to see the first batch of photos x autos.
these new releases sound like a very frosty bunch :drool:

these new releases sound like a very frosty bunch :drool:

Hate to tease you but there's more. The rest of these have no ETA.

So Daz teased his Photo x Auto Project on his story, If you missed it I gathered them all with pictures.

These Photo x Autos shouldn't be expected for ATLEAST another year.

Also won't be included in the strain guide till confirmed

Here's the list :nono: :
  • Banana OG x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Tropicana Cookies x Forum Stomper
  • Golden Coat x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Zkittlez x Forum Stomper
  • Slurricane x Forum Stomper
  • Super Lemon Haze x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Prince x Forum Stomper
  • Bruce Banner #3 x Forum Stomper
  • Ninja Smash x Forum Stomper
  • Dirt Nap x Forum Stomper
  • North Shore Maui x Wizard's Apprentice
  • GMO x Forum Stomper
  • Wedding Cake x Forum Stomper
  • Strawnana x Forum Stomper
  • Animal Face x Forum Stomper
  • Tropical Wiz x Cosmic Queen *this one probably is coming sooner*
Heres the pics :nono:

View attachment 1212864

View attachment 1212865

View attachment 1212866

View attachment 1212867

View attachment 1212868

View attachment 1212869

View attachment 1212870

View attachment 1212871

View attachment 1212872

View attachment 1212873

View attachment 1212874

View attachment 1212875

View attachment 1212876

View attachment 1212878

View attachment 1212879

Hate to tease you but there's more. The rest of these have no ETA.

Hey brother would you want us to get some testers lined up for your genetics like we've done with all our other breeders? Even Mephisto finally joined our testing program :pighug: Just thought we'd offer!

Hey brother would you want us to get some testers lined up for your genetics like we've done with all our other breeders? Even Mephisto finally joined our testing program :pighug: Just thought we'd offer!

Everybody thinks i can give testers :lol:.

I love to make that call, but it's Daz who makes that decision.

Back