Nitrogen deficiency?

Healthy plants!
How many galons/liters when u water them?
What's your room temperature?
Room temps range from 70* F to 80* F. I don’t have a tent, so my humidity can hit single digits during the day with the windows open. I run 2 of Viparspectra’s smallest/cheapest lights. Soil is my own creation of whatever I have combined with bought compost. I water slowly (stop & go) until the bag bottoms are damp-usually about 3/4 of a G each.

Your soil looks way too dry and soil looks like it has gone hydrophobic…. Sounds like you are under watering and that will cause dry pockets in the soil..what brand soil are you using? most store bought organic soils don’t need any fertilizer for the first month at least and some longer.. I keep my water going in between ph 6.2 - 6.8
Sorry for late reply. I'm in thailand so here there is no really famous soil brand. I use organic soil, kind of light mix.
Yesterday I really water them with plain water ph 6.2 with a bit runoff. Today they really look happy^^

Sorry for late reply. I'm in thailand so here there is no really famous soil brand. I use organic soil, kind of light mix.
Yesterday I really water them with plain water ph 6.2 with a bit runoff. Today they really look happy^^
No worries glad they are looking ok :goodluck:I am in the states using brand name soil

Room temps range from 70* F to 80* F. I don’t have a tent, so my humidity can hit single digits during the day with the windows open. I run 2 of Viparspectra’s smallest/cheapest lights. Soil is my own creation of whatever I have combined with bought compost. I water slowly (stop & go) until the bag bottoms are damp-usually about 3/4 of a G each.
Thanks for reply and infos.
As I said, so yesterday I water them untill runoff and they seem to have enjoy it^^

Yep, in the states u have really great choices about soils, nutrients and so on... lucky u are
Chicken crap, rabbit crap, bat crap, bird crap, bales of peat, bones…I guess so.

Back