New Grower Seedstockers & Meph first garage grow!

R Wayne

Chi Cerca Trova
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Root Beer Float, ZaMango, Strawbba the Hutt, Jimmy Jacks, Invader Zam
Good morning, afternoon or evening from where ever you may be. I started some schooling again to attempt to get a botany or organic chem degree (I'm twice the age as most of the other students, but better late than never). I am finally settled enough in my new house to get a growing again. Been growing for a couple years now but I have always grown in the house where I have more control over the environment. I got a 5x5 tent and stuck it in the garage, I now live near Portland, OR. I have a portable heater which I am assuming I'll be using through this winter. My wife also loves growing plants so she will get part of the tent as well. Lets get to the setup:

Tent: 5x5 AC Infinity (finally got an AC Infinity tent)
Ventilation System: 6" AC Infinity Cloudline w/ Carbon filter (love the automation, been using this fan for about a year now)
Lights: Mars Hydro FCe-3000 and Mars Hydro TS1000
Grow Style: 1 regular Earthbox and 2 Earthbox Jrs
Grow Media: Ocean Forest w/ added perlite and Mycos in the Reg EB and 1 EB jr. Roots Organic Original w/ a little added perlite, Mycos and 3/4 cup Craft Blend (Ive grown in Ocean Forest a few times but I'm curious to see the difference between them).
Genetics: 3 Seedstockers cultivars. One Mephisto Cultivar.
SS - Rucu Cucu Auto (Thanks again for the seeds @Seedstockers-Mark, Ill be posting these in the SS thread as well)
SS - Northern Lights Auto (wish I could find more of these, only one seed left after this)
SS - CBD Critical XXL Auto
Meph - Grappa (Double Grape x Forum Stomper, gotta love the cross)

I will also be using Recharge, Dr Zymes as a peventative (I know we got mites up here), EM1, BAS Craft Blend & BuildaBloom, Bokashi Earthworks CalSil+ (mainly for silica, but bonus calcium), Rootwise Enzyme Elixer and probably a couple others I cant thing of right now.

6E21E519-A72D-44C1-B1B1-6ACD6676FB82.JPG
15ABA2BC-331B-4EBE-B046-666BFE11DEAF.JPG
30A109EB-E9F3-42A0-B625-E1D68B36D3A5.JPG
43D3449A-2327-41C7-86DC-C918C9F5D80B.JPG
083F71F6-A8D8-472B-91CE-DB999C0DC74B.JPG
86F0ECF0-E750-4933-B4DF-BA08A51FBF30.JPG
CB69AEE0-52F8-41F0-98DB-583C427EEE41.JPG

Looking forward to another grow, its been about 3 months since my last grow and I didn't realize how much I missed it! Happy Saturday!!!

Day 1
All seeds popped last night and were reaching for the light this morning. Today is officially day 1.

All under their baggie humidity domes. I keep them on until they pop, then slowly prop the baggies up more each day to acclimate them to the tent humidity (sitting around 70%). Usually take 2-3 days to do this.
IMG_2185.jpeg

Grappa
IMG_2181.jpeg

CBD Critical
IMG_2182.jpeg

Northern lights
IMG_2183.jpeg

Rucu Cucu
IMG_2184.jpeg

Happy growing!!!

All seeds popped last night and were reaching for the light this morning. Today is officially day 1.

All under their baggie humidity domes. I keep them on until they pop, then slowly prop the baggies up more each day to acclimate them to the tent humidity (sitting around 70%). Usually take 2-3 days to do this.
View attachment 1641117

Grappa
View attachment 1641118

CBD Critical
View attachment 1641119

Northern lights
View attachment 1641120

Rucu Cucu
View attachment 1641121

Happy growing!!!

Rucu Cucu is a favorite of mine to grow and smoke it is absolute fire :headbang::pop:

Saw one fungus gnat on a sticky trap and one flying around. I was hoping to not see them for at least a couple weeks, but I am growing in a garage so I gotta stay on my IPM. Fungus gnats aint a big deal unless I get them during seedling stage...which happens to be right now :doh:. Will have to lightly water in some mosquito bit tea. I will also order some beneficial nematodes since I am having trouble sourcing them locally. I was going to use a weekly preventative dose of Dr Zymes, but I didnt plan on starting that till at least day 10. But I have not used dr zymes before so if anyone have some advice please chime in. Any help or insight is always welcome and appreciated.

Rucu Cucu is a favorite of mine to grow and smoke it is absolute fire :headbang::pop:

I am quite excited for this one, but shit I am always excited to grow new cultivars. And welcome buddy, glad to have you here and thanks for the rep. It is nice to be back on and growing again. What you got going now? Still running the earthboxes? Its hard for me to check things out on AFO...school and a 3 year old...busy times.

Sticky trap caught a tiny little spider on the top (hard to see in the pic) poor spider.
IMG_2198.jpeg

What you got going now? Still running the earthboxes? Its hard for me to check things out on AFO...school and a 3 year old...busy times.

Yup still doing earthbox jr’s in one tent and coco in another tent. I got a seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime, Twenty20 Orgeberry, and sawney beans White in the earthboxes now. Just started more sawney and Jean-o’s beans in coco. Also just chopped some meph freebie’s and T20 Triks that smells amazing super dank weed smell to her. Lots going on here too glad to see you back around :toke::pass:

Yup still doing earthbox jr’s in one tent and coco in another tent. I got a seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime, Twenty20 Orgeberry, and sawney beans White in the earthboxes now. Just started more sawney and Jean-o’s beans in coco. Also just chopped some meph freebie’s and T20 Triks that smells amazing super dank weed smell to her. Lots going on here too glad to see you back around :toke::pass:
Hell ya. You running some great genetics. Sawneys stuff is looking better and better every time I check his thread out. How you liking the coco? I’ve always wanted to try it.

Hell ya. You running some great genetics. Sawneys stuff is looking better and better every time I check his thread out. How you liking the coco? I’ve always wanted to try it.

Yeah for sure I just got my hands on his stuff haven’t smoked any yet this will be my frost grow with them. Do you have any of his stuff?

Coco nice little more everyday maintenance compared to earthboxes. But I really like be able to setup an automated irrigation system and just let them go not worrying about over watering.

Yeah for sure I just got my hands on his stuff haven’t smoked any yet this will be my frost grow with them. Do you have any of his stuff?

Coco nice little more everyday maintenance compared to earthboxes. But I really like be able to setup an automated irrigation system and just let them go not worrying about over watering.
No Sawney beans yet, but he is sending some out soon. Excited to possibly grow them next run. Ya I’ve seen some massive plants grown in coco. I also saw BAS use autopots similarly to earthboxes with a large Rez. An even more automated earthbox :wiz:Peeks my interest. Do you use em1 in your EBs. I just picked some up.

Back