New Grower Seedstockers & Meph first garage grow!

Love seeing mycelium growth under the hood. Always happens when I add a little mustard seed to the top dress. The 3 plants grown in the ocean forest are all struggling. Growing slow and already showing signs of stress and or lockouts. The Rucu Cucu grown in the roots organic with some added craft blend is looking quite happy. Part of it is me being too busy and putting the tent towards the bottom of the priority list. But I also think I may have got a lesser quality batch of OF. Anyways, happy growing yall

IMG_2394.jpeg
IMG_2395.jpeg
IMG_2396.jpeg

Day 36
Sorry I haven’t updated this thread in a couple weeks. Lots going on here. The 3 plant in the ocean forest all struggled to a bit, but are slowly making a come back. They all look lankier than the stout ass Rucu Cucu. I have never seen a plant grow so intensely. All of the nodes were growing up the middle towards the light, looked like an upside down Christmas tree. Wish I took a pic before I started training. Looks a little crazy after training. Fungus gnats are still here but aren’t getting out of hand. Only been adding water to the Rez when needed with some added em1 or yah whey.

Rucu Cucu
IMG_2490.jpeg
IMG_2491.jpeg
IMG_2492.jpeg

CBD Critical
IMG_2493.jpeg
IMG_2494.jpeg

Northern lights accidentally supercropped
IMG_2495.jpeg
IMG_2496.jpeg

Grappa seemed to struggle the most, my fault, I filled the Rez too early.
IMG_2498.jpeg
IMG_2499.jpeg

Carrots and Kale, both in the roots organic mix looking happy
IMG_2500.jpeg
IMG_2501.jpeg

Happy Growing!!!

Day 48
The northern lights grew funny from the jump and never grew out of it. So I cut it down a few days ago to give the other plants more resources. Very bummed about this loss, NL is our favorite medicinal strain and I’m running low on seeds. Thinking about reversing and selfing to get more seeds.
☹️
IMG_2570.jpeg

The rest of the tent is doing great. The CBD and grappa got past the early soil and fungus gnat issues and are growing like weeds now. The Rucu Cucu is one of the bushiest plants I have grown. Not much vertical growth but she is still putting out tons on nodes and growing like an upside down Christmas tree. She needed a trimming and I had to sacrifice quite a few lower inner nodes. I’m pretty sure she won’t miss them. I’ve started using mosquito bit tea again, nematodes aren’t helping. I think the infestation got too bad. I added more sticky traps and will water in some tea once a week for the next 3 weeks. I can still see plenty of rove beetles when I check under the covers, I know they will help too. I’ve only been filling the rez’s when needed. Been switching between em1 and yah whey but also adding some CalSil or agsil16 and I just added some buildabloom yesterday when I filled the rez’s. Will likely top dress in the next 10 days. I can see the feeder roots starting to pop through the last top dress. To the pics

IMG_2605.jpeg

CBD critical not so XXL. She is way frosty and smells like sweet fruity goodness.
IMG_2603.jpeg
IMG_2604.jpeg

Grappa. Love seeing the trichs grow in the stems this early.
IMG_2599.jpeg
IMG_2600.jpeg
IMG_2602.jpeg

Rucu Cucu before haircut
IMG_2591.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg

After haircut
IMG_2594.jpeg
IMG_2595.jpeg
IMG_2597.jpeg
IMG_2598.jpeg

Happy growing!!!

Day 56
I’m at my favorite part of the grow, around day 60 when you can see the frost developing. You get some really nice smells when you open the tent. Buds are forming. All 3 of my plants are at different stages. Some still need training and trimming and some don’t. I love stepping into my tent. I just go in there to inappropriately look at them and smell them. Love it.

Another note. Lots of sticky traps, weekly mosquito bit tea, and rove beetles can knock down a pretty bad fungus gnat problem. I used nematodes too late in the infestation and stopped applying mosquito bit tea. The population got out of hand real quick. Fungus gnats are stuck on some CBD buds, bastards. It’s my fault though and I’ll wash them, not that big of deal. I applied my 3rd tea today and changed the sticky traps. There is still a few but they have been significantly diminished. Sticky traps and mosquito bit tea has always worked for fungus gnats. Always.

IMG_2693.jpeg

Grappa, this plant is getting frosty and has an intense chemical sweetness to it. Excited.
IMG_2694.jpeg
IMG_2695.jpeg
IMG_2696.jpeg

CBD critical. Forming some nice buds and has a delicious fruity orange sweet punch to it. Stinkiest and ahead of the pack
IMG_2697.jpeg
IMG_2698.jpeg
IMG_2699.jpeg

Rucu Cucu. She’s still growing straight up and putting out so many nodes. I snip a good 5 nodes a day and she still has too many. Going to need to do another trim soon. She needs more training. Been slacking. But this plant, holy shit, she smells like straight candy. Nothing but sweet stinky candy. Sweetest plant I’ve ever smelled. Hoping she stays this way.
IMG_2700.jpeg
IMG_2701.jpeg
IMG_2702.jpeg

Happy growing!

Looking great! I’m a HUGE Grappa fan in fact I’m smoking it as I’m typing! Frost level is crazy..
View attachment 1654105
Looks great, getting me more excited. I loved there forum stomper but I’ve never had double grape. Almost feels wrong to grow grappa before double grape :haha:

How’s the effect? The forum stomper was a nice solid hybrid.

Grappa also a solid hybrid. Feeling stoned and smiling while still getting shit done is the best way I can describe it lol. I haven’t grown Forum Stomper but love me some double grape. I have a 16 day old right now and harvested this kid about 6 months ago…
9A8109E1-237A-4518-9BD5-9BD2D97940E6.jpeg

Day 75 Harvest
IMG_2810.jpeg
IMG_2811.jpeg
IMG_2812.jpeg
IMG_2813.jpeg
IMG_2817.jpeg
IMG_2815.jpeg
IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2819.jpeg
IMG_2820.jpeg

I have been really bad about updating this thread. Wanted to post some pics I took of the CBD critical harvest. She got stunted early but the buds she produced were solid and fat, sticky and stinky. She was wet trimmed and brown bagged. Most of it will be infused into coconut oil and made into a topical for family and treats for doggy. I’m also interested in the effects so I saved a good chunk for smoke. She was one of the stinkiest and stickiest I’ve grown so far. Cheers to seed stockers. More harvests coming soon.

Day 76
IMG_2830.jpeg
These pics are from yesterday which was day 76

The grappa is super frosty and smells great. I can definitely smell the grape with a nice astringent blast that hits on the backside. This girl got a top dress too late and hasn’t liked my extras (Buildabloom, potassium silicate) I’ve occasionally added to the rez. But the pics don’t do her justice, she’s frosty as hell. I’m just waiting for the buds to fill in a bit more.
IMG_2831.jpeg
IMG_2832.jpeg
IMG_2833.jpeg
IMG_2834.jpeg
IMG_2835.jpeg

The Rucu Cucu is chugging along. Not much to report on her other than there’s an excess of nitrogen. The leaves are still GREEN and the tips are clawing down. Ive never seen a plant reach for the light like this plant. Since a week 1. Looking like some nice golf balls forming and she’s quite frosty too.
IMG_2836.jpeg
IMG_2837.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg
IMG_2840.jpeg
IMG_2841.jpeg

Happy growing.

Back