Nizmo's Mars Photo Tent, ft. Twenty20 & SSSC

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What's up fellow growers hope you alls day is going amazing :jointman: :vibes:

I was fortunate enough to receive this items from a homie who bought em but now he can't grow at all. I got a ts1000 with the dimmer and a 2.3x2.3 tent all brand new is like Christmas in May :woody::yoinks::jointman::eyebrows::rofl::headbang:..
So I'll be having two tents going now. I'm going to use the same exhaust fan and filter or maybe add another filter in the 2nd tent. I still need to research that so I can get everything right the first time.

I already tested the light and this is my first dimmable light and it seems that it will be very convenient. It is bright and I noticed it has some red chips aswell for flower.

I still need to open the box cuz he didn't even open it.
I still don't know what I'll be growing it might that new purple biscauto in a 5gallon fabric pot, unless I get another earhtbox jr even a regular size one I don't know yet.

What's up fellow growers hope you alls day is going amazing :jointman: :vibes:

I was fortunate enough to receive this items from a homie who bought em but now he can't grow at all. I got a ts1000 with the dimmer and a 2.3x2.3 tent all brand new is like Christmas in May :woody::yoinks::jointman::eyebrows::rofl::headbang:..
So I'll be having two tents going now. I'm going to use the same exhaust fan and filter or maybe add another filter in the 2nd tent. I still need to research that so I can get everything right the first time.

I already tested the light and this is my first dimmable light and it seems that it will be very convenient. It is bright and I noticed it has some red chips aswell for flower.

I still need to open the box cuz he didn't even open it.
I still don't know what I'll be growing it might that new purple biscauto in a 5gallon fabric pot, unless I get another earhtbox jr even a regular size one I don't know yet.
The TS1000 will be a very good light for that size tent

The light is in my tent it's a 32x32in for now it will be shining to a twenty20 purple biscauto and the wedding glue from fastbuds. It's around 90% rn before I had 2 autocobs 55w each so 110w. I have a third autocob but didn't turn on cuz its hot in here so let's see how it the temps differentiate. @Marshydro When my new fc3000 gets here thats for thisntent( unless I get 3x3 and retire my old tent for now) and the ts1000 for the 2.3x2.3 marshydro tent.
20210604_210400.jpg
20210604_210410.jpg
20210604_210423.jpg
20210604_210503.jpg

The light is in my tent it's a 32x32in for now it will be shining to a twenty20 purple biscauto and the wedding glue from fastbuds. It's around 90% rn before I had 2 autocobs 55w each so 110w. I have a third autocob but didn't turn on cuz its hot in here so let's see how it the temps differentiate. @Marshydro When my new fc3000 gets here thats for thisntent( unless I get 3x3 and retire my old tent for now) and the ts1000 for the 2.3x2.3 marshydro tent.
View attachment 1326507View attachment 1326508View attachment 1326509View attachment 1326510
It's beautiful!

@shumway definitely man I've been looking at some grows with it and it's a pretty good light for the price range for sure.. my autocobs were like 100+ each I love em but have to let them rest. I've been growing with them for years now( on and off but this past year non stop).

Back