Nizmo's Mars Photo Tent, ft. Twenty20 & SSSC

Great diary mate! Have a similar setup on it's way.
Just a quick question. Where did you put the controller for the TS1000?
All that is just on top of the tent man..

By the way y'all I just received my fan a bit bigger than I thought but still good size. It's a honeywell turbo something, Amazon had it for 15.99 but they had a open box deal for 9 bucks so k went with that :crying:

Will be flipping to flower with in a week and scrogging this tent. The black Lebanon photos will be grown in this
20211105_231937.jpg

OK so soil is on its way more Coast of Maine Stonington blend and new ac infinity filter. Just got out of Walmart I got me a timer so I can switch to flower once the soil gets here this week.

This is a very good tent for the money. Like all kinds of tents, I lube up the zipper with bees wax, especially with a small zipper. I've never had any kind of a tent with a small zipper like this one, but it works well, especially after the bees wax.

I wish it had more height or a 4in inlet on the side to install an inlet non-carbon filter, so I could mount the fan and filter outside the tent. Although I don't intend to grow big girls in the ten, it was bought as a seed tent mainly, it would give me a bit more flexibility in its use.

I've been eyeing the same light, but the 7+ yr old burple CaliforniaLightworks Solar Extreme(glasses needed for sure with this damn light) light serves the purpose. It's just a small flower footprint.

@WildBill yes man definitely this mars hydro tents are pretty good for the price and zipper doesn't seem to be small compared compared my other tent (that zipper looks like a jeans zipper :crying: ).
Thanks for the tip I will get some bees wax and lube the zipper.
It's gonna be packed with the 2 sssc photos but I like the challenge

@WildBill yes man definitely this mars hydro tents are pretty good for the price and zipper doesn't seem to be small compared compared my other tent (that zipper looks like a jeans zipper :crying: ).
Thanks for the tip I will get some bees wax and lube the zipper.
It's gonna be packed with the 2 sssc photos but I like the challenge
YellowImpassionedAoudad-size_restricted.gif

Day 44 and day 33 of veg cycle and tmrw they’ll wake up with a brand new light schedule. Going to flip to 12/12 tonight, I already filled the 7gal smart pot with fresh coast of Maine stonington blend soil and buildasoil craft blend and buildaflower and some bokashi underneath the fresh soil.
5440EB76-1703-4428-A3EE-B36FACD16A7B.jpeg

Back