Nizmo's Mars Photo Tent, ft. Twenty20 & SSSC

Looks like clones are still alive and one is showing little white spots soon to be roots
76DFCC92-D2AD-4646-B49A-5F740BEB3941.jpeg

i forgot where your thread was even though id not long been here and you can really see similarities of both my girls and your gonna end up with some banging buds off her

i forgot where your thread was even though id not long been here and you can really see similarities of both my girls and your gonna end up with some banging buds off her
I can’t wait to harvest this girl maybe another week to get some nice amber going on. The strawberry cookies is a bit behind compare to true something good. I like the fast flowering this one showed

I can’t wait to harvest this girl maybe another week to get some nice amber going on. The strawberry cookies is a bit behind compare to true something good. I like the fast flowering this one showed
I also have started 4 new strawberry cookies to replace these big girls so I can also see how shes gonna finish up is she a 7 week flower

I also have started 4 new strawberry cookies to replace these big girls so I can also see how shes gonna finish up is she a 7 week flower

this pheno I got of strawberry cookies seems like it still has about 2 weeks over the something good. I wasn’t on point with the watering at first so it might of slowed down flower idk but still she’s gonna be some good smoke

this pheno I got of strawberry cookies seems like it still has about 2 weeks over the something good. I wasn’t on point with the watering at first so it might of slowed down flower idk but still she’s gonna be some good smoke
also are you a soil grower I'm in coco mainly but I think they sometimes finish quicker

@St. Tom soil grower here, I’ve been using coast of Maine stonington mix (well it’s reused soil this particular pots are on the second grow with the same soil) I use BAS craft blend and buildaflower pretty simple honestly

@St. Tom soil grower here, I’ve been using coast of Maine stonington mix (well it’s reused soil this particular pots are on the second grow with the same soil) I use BAS craft blend and buildaflower pretty simple honestly
if it works my motto is why change something

Back