Fast Buds Norse Grower's Cherry Cola

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

I was over at Grow Diaries and saw a cool meme contest. I had an idea and went to enter. I didn't understand how photo was to be attached to a diary. I didn't really want to attach a Fastbuds Meme to a non Fastbuds Diary and I didn't have a Fastbuds diary. So that seemed easy enough to fix, in fact I got a pack of Cherry Cola sitting on my desk that came today. Seems like a good candidate and its a go. I would like to share progress here as well.

I have dropped seed in water and in 24 hours I will put in a rapid rooter plug in dome for day or two. Next she will see a 2 gallon fabric pot with Fox Farm and we will see where she goes. I will top her, I will LST her and I will defoliate as needed.

Alright all, I will add more info and pictures as I go. I have had good luck with Fastbuds so far having grown Chemdawg twice (a favorite), Tangie (favorite Sativa to date) and Strawberry Pie which had terps for days. I haven't dug into my Fastbuds Trainwreck yet, she is about two months into cure. When I saw the new line come out this year there were two that stuck out that I felt I had to try. This was the main one and the Amnesia Zkittles was the other. Especially after seeing TotoUK Grows (Something like that).

Attached is the meme that got the Cherry Cola popped front of line lol

Fastbuds.jpg

FBMeme.jpg

Ok she is in her rooter plug. Tent space is valuable so I made a little germination pod out of a Rubbermaid, adjustable speed PC fan, seedling mat, some LED strips and a Grovee sensor. It does the trick and I sometimes will even plop two in their 1 gallon pots in here for first week if a plant is going long.

Next update when she sprouts

IMG_20221008_121438_(3467_x_2600_pixel).jpg

IMG_20221008_121430_(1968_x_2600_pixel).jpg

IMG_20221008_121415_(2150_x_2600_pixel).jpg

here for the ride friend I grew CC once in soil and very pleased very frosty buds loaded with rosin...I will be growing it again soon in coco :pop::goodluck:

Back