Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

My Cherry Cola is likely in its last week with harvest right around the corners so I am lining up my next run. Fastbuds has a pot reserved and I mulled over my seed list and have narrowed it down to 3 possibilities. Since I plan to share my grow on here and Grow Diaries, I decided to see if there were any preferences out there. So please speak up and let me know which of these three you'd like to see next. I plan to soak seeds this weekend so not too much time to vote lol

Thanks for looking!

The options are:

A- Fastbuds Kosher Cake
B- Fastbuds Amnesia Zkittles
C- Fastbuds Mimosa Cake

Hey all,

My Cherry Cola is likely in its last week with harvest right around the corners so I am lining up my next run. Fastbuds has a pot reserved and I mulled over my seed list and have narrowed it down to 3 possibilities. Since I plan to share my grow on here and Grow Diaries, I decided to see if there were any preferences out there. So please speak up and let me know which of these three you'd like to see next. I plan to soak seeds this weekend so not too much time to vote lol

Thanks for looking!

The options are:

A- Fastbuds Kosher Cake
B- Fastbuds Amnesia Zkittles
C- Fastbuds Mimosa Cake

Love it man, I was planning on doing a “voter’s choice” grow like this my next run. Great minds? :toke:

My vote for Mimosa Cake, not a Mimosa fan either like Bob but i’ve seen a few FB Mim Cake grows throw out crazy colors and you’d rock it @NorseGrower.

Ok Kosher Cake it is. She's floating in water now. New post to start soon. Thanks all for sharing your opinions!

Screenshot_20230109_210631_Jane.jpg

Back