Fast Buds Norse Grower's Cherry Cola

Hi Everyone,

Today is day 77. I took her out of the tent and did some defoliation and scoped her buds in anticipation of a coming harvest. She isn't ready yet but she will continue to get water only and re-evaluated on New Years Day. The buds are starting to fatten up and I am not against waiting another week or two. More to come, thanks for looking!

20221229_162817~2.jpg

20221229_162849.jpg

Screenshot_20221229_165537_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Today is day 77. I took her out of the tent and did some defoliation and scoped her buds in anticipation of a coming harvest. She isn't ready yet but she will continue to get water only and re-evaluated on New Years Day. The buds are starting to fatten up and I am not against waiting another week or two. More to come, thanks for looking!

View attachment 1550956
View attachment 1550961

View attachment 1550965
Real nice lookin @NorseGrower yup got some time left

Today was trim day:

My dry space is also my lung room for photo tent so I was not able to jack up the humidity like I wanted as I struggle to keep it low in tent during lights off. So this plant dried in about 65f and 45rh. I usually aim for 60/60 but had to prioritize and I believe that me hanging plants whole untrimmed inside brown lawn bag helps maintain the right humidity inside bags. So I took her out today and trimmed her on day 9 of dry. She could have went another day or two but I didn't want to have to do during the work week. She will go into a brown bag to sweat for day or two and Grove bags.

I was going to scrap her after frying young with full strength nutes but glad I did not. She gave me 2.5 oz of good looking/smelling bud. Smoke report in about 6 weeks.

Thanks for following along. Hope this earns me that coveted Cultivation Badge ;P

1.jpg

2.jpg

Back