Not again! Any help?

Hey!.. how old is the plant?.. the guerilla tabs should still be producing feed for it is all!.. are those nute quantities per litre of water?.. tabs usually need a bloom boost in flower so id leave out the grow nute... and poss up the other quantities to 1ml per liter and see how things progress, you can always add more if symptoms persist... I've never gone over 2ml per liter in bloom personally!.. jus my 2p... Good luck...
Easy now!..

The plant is 7 weeks almost, 21st of this month is week 10, i was thinking the same, the tabs really should be feeding her adequately, i guess not though, it did state 3 per 10l pot in which i only put 2 so it could be the case of shes getting nute's just there's very little throughout the entire pot, what i gave her yesterday seems to have perked her up abit, shes looking alot better for it, figured an all round boost best. I think in future ill be leaving the grow but carrying on with the rest, micro, bloom, astro, 1ml-2ml per L ish, if the tabs are providing nutrients i shouldnt need much more, really dont want to over do it, especially in compost which can take weeks to show problems and be unfixable by the time you find them, i heard theres not much harm is alot of phosphorous and potassium in flower though?

Also thinking, i was watering with a 2l jug and using half as there was run off, im thinking my bottom half of my pot may have been underwatered, as i stuck the entire thing in yesterday at good pace and it didsnt do much for run off.. that could cause problems right? Chlorosis, dry leaves?

Lil update, Fed her again yesterday, just bloom and astro this time, upped the bloom to 3ml kept the astro at 1ml, seems to be trooping though it, the middle fo the plant got a bit lighter but she seems to have stabilised and is doing nicely.
6.jpg

Shes only gotten worse. On the upside shes got about 1-2 weeks left. Shes prettey much all yellow now, purple spots and dead patches on the leaves, even the bud leaves are starting to go, maybe she was overfed.. maybe i put too much in, shes got a lil tip burn going on. Overall she's a BCN critical XXS, yeilding me in the region of about 20 grams XD Live and learn.

Shes maybe a week+ out, maybe 3/4 an oz.. not too bothered though, pulled a lil calyx off and ate it, she tastes fire, past the planty note's shes a true critical kush, fruity and funky.
Although she wont make it to a cure and probably wont last past 10 days smoking, im impressed with how the final product is looking to be, going to be some good smoke!
7.jpg

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Harv.jpg

This is her hanging, abit late to show, shes been gone for months now! Ive had fuely almost liquid fart, dry berry notes (not as bad as it sounds) on most seedstockers autos ive ran and this was the same, super fruity, not too powerful, the high wasnt intense but it was strong, alot of oils but not much kick, very enjoyable, sadly it lasted 2 weeks :D

View attachment 1321962
This is her hanging, abit late to show, shes been gone for months now! Ive had fuely almost liquid fart, dry berry notes (not as bad as it sounds) on most seedstockers autos ive ran and this was the same, super fruity, not too powerful, the high wasnt intense but it was strong, alot of oils but not much kick, very enjoyable, sadly it lasted 2 weeks :D
Buzzing for you brother now take what you learnt and build on it plus remo nutes are decent I used them for about 2 years but with coco

Buzzing for you brother now take what you learnt and build on it plus remo nutes are decent I used them for about 2 years but with coco
Ive bought some Guerilla tabs and im currently running with them, got a thread up in Organic growing. Thanks dude.

Back