Not again! Any help?

GoodSmoke

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So i stopped growing 2 years ago, figured with my need for weed in a pandemic id start a new grow off to keep me away from other's, first 4 weeks i had a stunted seedling, it did nothing, then i flushed her and she immediately flowered and stretched, all was going fine untill yesterday i noticed my lower fans going and one half of my plant to be discolored. This is all ive got going atm and if she doesnt make it i dunno what ill do :D
So as ive said my lower fans started to yellow, veins look slightly green so im assuming it a cal mag issue, its yellowing from the top middle of the leaf down and outwards, edges appear to have a little green in them, i am growing under a 150w 4k quantum board so i imagine it could be that, i havnt fed her once... Shes growing in some random compost that wasnt good untill i flushed it, shes in a 10l pot with 2 guerilla tabs thown in, it did say i need 3 but it wasnt a full pot so i thought.. ill be alirght, the compost should have plenty as is.
Im unsure if i can fix it, last plant that did this, dutch passion's auto euphoria, it grew, but it tasted crap and was struggling the whole last half of flower with leaves falling off everywhere. reduced yeild's, mutant bud's. I do not want this to happen again so please help guy's, ive got 1-2 oz on the line here!
1.jpg
2.jpg

This is a seedstocker's BCN Critical XXL (i know its micro), if anyone is up to date with this strain.

Ive had a look around, it got me thinking, nitrogen defficent, i may have, may, have overwatered, she's been watered 2-3 times in the past 10-12 days, last water was when i noticed the discolouration, she wasnt being left to dry out all that much, still moist to touch but definately not wet. thing is there is no droop and those lower leaves are feeling slightly crisp to the touch. lockout? overwater? just deficient?

What up @GoodSmoke ?

Your plant does not look too bad and has had nice even growth. We are in total unknown territory with your soil; so all we have is looking at the plant and knowing you have added nothing except water - correct?

What is the source of your water and do you know the starting PPM?

What tools and nutrients do you have available to work with?

Some pictures of the entire plant would be helpful.

I think the plant is just hungry and we want to give it about 9-8-14 with some bio-stimulants as well.

Hey dude.

It is looking good, its just those leaves got me stumped, last time i had this happen it nearly died before it was finished, it progressed so fast.
The compost is completely unknown, tomatoe compost, probably western something, wickes (uk hardware store) own.
When i flushed her early on, the run off had a PH of 6.3-6.4 and a ppm of around 500, this was just as i added the guerilla tabs, so they werent considered in the reading, im using straight tap water, PH is near enough 7, ppm is 114, if i shift to EC function it say's 43-50, it bounces around.
Nutrient's etc., prettey much got everything, i have 2-3 boxes of remo nutrient's, a good 15-16 guerilla tabs, i have phosphoric acid, potasium the alkaline stuff, i have silica, mychorizal, some random micros and cal mags. Im all good to go if she needs it.
As for pictures of the whole plant.. i hope your not dissing my grow XD ill grab some more and fire them on, thats pretty much all there is too see though, shes really low, i wish i hadn't trained her, i chopped a good few branches off for nothing :(

Not much else to see really :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
So i stopped growing 2 years ago, figured with my need for weed in a pandemic id start a new grow off to keep me away from other's, first 4 weeks i had a stunted seedling, it did nothing, then i flushed her and she immediately flowered and stretched, all was going fine untill yesterday i noticed my lower fans going and one half of my plant to be discolored. This is all ive got going atm and if she doesnt make it i dunno what ill do :D
So as ive said my lower fans started to yellow, veins look slightly green so im assuming it a cal mag issue, its yellowing from the top middle of the leaf down and outwards, edges appear to have a little green in them, i am growing under a 150w 4k quantum board so i imagine it could be that, i havnt fed her once... Shes growing in some random compost that wasnt good untill i flushed it, shes in a 10l pot with 2 guerilla tabs thown in, it did say i need 3 but it wasnt a full pot so i thought.. ill be alirght, the compost should have plenty as is.
Im unsure if i can fix it, last plant that did this, dutch passion's auto euphoria, it grew, but it tasted crap and was struggling the whole last half of flower with leaves falling off everywhere. reduced yeild's, mutant bud's. I do not want this to happen again so please help guy's, ive got 1-2 oz on the line here!
View attachment 1292789View attachment 1292790
This is classic hunger. The compost probably lost all of most of the nutrients and microbe life when you flushed it. You would need a way to replace that. If you have bottled nutes, or a top dress, now would be the time to start the bottled feedings or use the top dress.

2-0 to underfed, thanks for the reply's guys, so you reccomend a good alround feed heavy on the bloom side?

Agree it's hungry, but don't overdo it. For cannabis you want a fertilizer that has more N than P by a small amount, and more K than N by a small amount.

Couldnt find my syringe, shock horror! luckily the remo jugs have a slight measuring system on the side of them, hit them with about 1/2 ml of grow, 1 ml kelp, 1-2 ml bloom, 1/2 - 1 ml astro flower, 1 ml of natures candy and 1ml of micro, probably too little still, but as its first feed i guess easing it in is the best way to go and i will see how she reacts in the next few day's, ill keep you guys updated!

Back