Mephisto Genetics Nudger's Mephisto Mayhem - 1 HeisenHound and 2 Luke Skywalkers - Conservatory style

nudger361976

Check out my 2017 new multi strain grow
Reaction score
Nudger's Mephisto Mayhem! Conservatory style and outdoors. LED's have melted so really no other option!

1 HeisenHound
2 Skywalker's

DNA Mills Ultimate Soil (100% Natural)
Amended with -
Alfalfa Powder
Bat Guano
Insect Frass
Calcified Seaweed
Bone Meal
Neem Powder
Volcanic Rock Dust

Beneficials -
Myco Fusion 150
Myco Fusion BioJolt
Home made EM1
Un-Sulphured Molasses

Bottled Nutrients -
Root Tonic - Grower's Ark
Terpinator - Rhizoflora/Green Planet
Fish Mix - BioBizz
Delta 9 - Cannabiogen
Humbolt Equilibrium

Some of the above will be top dressed in along the way, along with the odd brewing of tea's as and when required.

I have actually laid off the amendments to the soil this time, only added rock dust and bone meal. I recently harvest a GSC from FastBuds that went probably over 16 weeks! think this was due to the soil being so rich in nutrients it just kept going and going, just would not fade!. Most amendments will now be either brewed or just top dressed for better management. I may just give root stim in veg and and a tadge of Fish mix with Bat Guano in flower, also going to try and source some comfrey or palm tree ash, as both are great for flowering. Might even try a bit of sulphur dusting around the base, great for ornamental flowers so thought it may work with cannabis too.

Last edited:
Here the first Skywalker in a 9.5 litre an alternative airpot, meant to be quite good but half the price. We shall see.

IMG_20160607_182039.jpg

And here is the Heisenhound, probably should have put into a bigger pot, but having no where inside my ninja stealth skills need to be on point and I already have a flock of Photoperiods scattered around lol. I have got some CFL's I can use for veg if needed
IMG_20160607_182030.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates with this journal, been concentrating on my current photoperiods so they have not really had a great deal of time spent on them. Popped too many, plus the next door neighbour is having a new roof! so builders everywhere. The Heisenhound is as been 90% of its life outdoors, with 1 Skywalker in the Conservatory and the other under the LEDS. They have received the odd feeding of Fish Emulsion and top dressings of Alfalfa and Bat Guano.

First up is the Heisenhound, smells very skunky. Really think in a bigger pot and a few hours more light she would have got quite big. Very happy with progress considering shes been stuck behind a shed for most of her life, very fast strain. Love the structure on her too, would do great under lights I think.
IMG_20160718_141817 (2).jpg

Next up is the conservatory Skywalker, been stuck behind a curtain for most of her life but still quite a decent height considering, looking forward to seeing the buds being formed, still may get a few more inches in height and would like the branching to improve. Got a kind of fruity aroma, must be from the Blueberry in the genetics. I think the strain would get pretty big in a 15 litre and 20/4 lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_20160718_141829.jpg
    IMG_20160718_141829.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Sorry for not adding mush to this journal, had loads of builders around so was unable to do any photography :nono::nono::nono:
Heres a finished pic of the Heisenhound, really delicious and frosty as f**ck!

Attachments

• 1471620506747.jpg
    1471620506747.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 126
Nice job, that bud does look frosty. I'm subbed.

Small bud and not the greatest photo, but check out the frost on this Skywalker, the resin covers it like wallpaper paste!

Attachments

• IMG_20160822_232120.jpg
    IMG_20160822_232120.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 108
Back