Nute lockout or deficiency? Coco Perlite on Autopot system

NO................. do not add H²O² or bleach never ever (except sterile grows - whole different culture). The HydroGuard will fix it if it is root rot (if there are roots to save). I would also add some kelp and Humic acid to the next feed.

NO................. do not add H²O² or bleach never ever (except sterile grows - whole different culture). The HydroGuard will fix it if it is root rot (if there are roots to save). I would also add some kelp and Humic acid to the next feed.

@Mañ'O'Green , would Great White also help with the root rot in addition to Hydorguard?

@jokgga i've had root rot several times, each time being not as bad as each previous one and i think i can assure you you'll get to harvest if you stick to top watered, good balanced nutes at mild stength + kelp + bennies as Mañ'O says...
To maybe give you hope check out this plant here... had really awful smelling runoff and symptoms pretty similar to yours and i managed to get her to harvest and produce quite good amount of decent herbs: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...b-or-single-autocob.73691/page-5#post-2266104. And this more recent other plabt here also got root rot but i acted quicker than with the other one (oh that apocalyptic runoff smell!) and it really got back well from it: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...2x4-under-budgetled.79693/page-5#post-2350559 . I've had plants with worse root rot than these though and that resemble your situation alot, jsut didn't document them but really, patience and Mañ'Os advice AND no more autopot for now will get them back on their feet... just not giving the best they could.

Update-

Ladies are doing better and root rot seems to have dissipated as my daily watering has not smelled like rotten eggs. I am only top feeding until 50% run off, until harvest (~1.5 gallons per 4gallon pot) but had a couple follow ups on this.

I am putting in around 40% Jacks 3 2 1 (461PPM), Cal Mag (55PPM), GW, Recharge, and Hydroguard. All in, I am running around 553PPM /6.1PH

1.) My run off PH for each of my plants are anywhere from 6.5 - 6.9PH. Is that a concern? I know I should not chase PH but wanted to see how much I should be concerned.

2.) My run off EC for two of my plants is around 500-550PPM, which is good but my more greener, healthier plant run off is around 900PPM. Does this mean there is new salt build up in that specific plant? Should I flush more with my light nutes schedules (up to 3 gallons) until my run off EC is balanced? This one is the best one so I want to make sure to at least harvest/correct this one.

3.) I noticed with top feeding, there is mycelium and salt buildup at the bottom of the autopots.. do I want to flush with just water for the last couple days before harvest to get close to a 0 PPM level or should I continue to feed light nutes until my trichomes are amber and I can chop?

4.) At this point, how much do you think I should be top feeding until run off? I am doing it once a day but wondering if I should do it 2x a day.

Thanks again @elcoloan @Mañ'O'Green for the advice.

Fertigate to 15% - 20% run-off total by the end of the day. I feed right up to harvest. I don't worry about what comes out just what I put in. If the greener plant is happy just keep doing what you are doing.
:goodluck:

Back