Oasis Auto OG Chem grow progress! First time using tent. Im a newb

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm growing a couple Og Chem Autos Oasis rn. This is my 4th time growing but first time with a tent and first time attempting topping. I figured I'd give it a go. I think I'm a tad early but wanted to be safe since this strain goes into flower so fast. Anyway, I went to top her tonight and managed to chop one of the fan leaves with it... is she doomed? I've got her in a 7 gallon cloth bucket under 1000w leds 18/6, temp regulation. My humidity has been high averaging around 70%. Fox farm potting soil. I've got another little one about a week behind her!
1215202020a.jpg

Hey guys, I'm growing a couple Og Chem Autos Oasis rn. This is my 4th time growing but first time with a tent and first time attempting topping. I figured I'd give it a go. I think I'm a tad early but wanted to be safe since this strain goes into flower so fast. Anyway, I went to top her tonight and managed to chop one of the fan leaves with it... is she doomed? I've got her in a 7 gallon cloth bucket under 1000w leds 18/6, temp regulation. My humidity has been high averaging around 70%. Fox farm potting soil. I've got another little one about a week behind her!View attachment 1265566
you will see the new tops coming in the next few days but next time dont be in such a rush you can top a auto anytime before its shows sex say 10 days old to 20ish as a rough guide

Hey guys, I'm growing a couple Og Chem Autos Oasis rn. This is my 4th time growing but first time with a tent and first time attempting topping. I figured I'd give it a go. I think I'm a tad early but wanted to be safe since this strain goes into flower so fast. Anyway, I went to top her tonight and managed to chop one of the fan leaves with it... is she doomed? I've got her in a 7 gallon cloth bucket under 1000w leds 18/6, temp regulation. My humidity has been high averaging around 70%. Fox farm potting soil. I've got another little one about a week behind her!View attachment 1265566

she'll be fine & :welcome: to afn! :toke: anything u need, jus give a holler & happee holidaze to ya :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Haha! Don’t worry bro, all is fine with her

Thank you! Im excited I found a resource like this and love reading through the threads
Welcome to AFN. We are a pretty friendly and helpful bunch, so keep us posted, and don't hesitate to ask for advice.

She made it! Any suggestions?
Hey guys! My botched top seems to be doing okay. Friday will be 1 month since sprouting. Does she look okay to you? I watered with fox farm nutes yesterday grow big 2tsp/gallon and microbe brew 2tsp/gallon. Gave her 1 liter of that mixture. Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. Her new growth is a little bright yellowish green compared to the rest of the plant. Thank you!
1223200824.jpg

Hey guys! My botched top seems to be doing okay. Friday will be 1 month since sprouting. Does she look okay to you? I watered with fox farm nutes yesterday grow big 2tsp/gallon and microbe brew 2tsp/gallon. Gave her 1 liter of that mixture. Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. Her new growth is a little bright yellowish green compared to the rest of the plant. Thank you! View attachment 1268382
She looks underwatered to me. You shouldn't let your soil dry up that much. Dont let it dry out but dont water too often either. I'd drench that whole pot with a quarter to a half gallon. When your topping autos wait for about 5 nodes of growth before topping next time. They recover quicker. If you top that young they take a bit longer to recover. The more established the plant is. The quicker it will recover from topping.

She looks underwatered to me. You shouldn't let your soil dry up that much. Dont let it dry out but dont water too often either. I'd drench that whole pot with a quarter to a half gallon. When your topping autos wait for about 5 nodes of growth before topping next time. They recover quicker. If you top that young they take a bit longer to recover. The more established the plant is. The quicker it will recover from topping.
I gave her an extra liter today on top of the liter yesterday. I made the mistake of using a 7 gallon grow bag so its hard to know when to water. I saturated it with 1 gallon just over a week ago and haven't watered again till yesterday

Back