New Grower First Time Growing Anything! Featuring Twisted Tree and Mephisto in Coco/Perlite

When the tent is full near harvest like that I love taking pics with the flash in a dark tent hahaa they look so badass with all the frost. Congrats again man.

I'll make sure to give it a try! The red lights on the LEDS really understate how frosty the plants are. They look much more frostier in natural lighting.

Thank you my friend! Just gotta keep on top of the humidity in order to make it to the finish line. I have a really nice dehumidifier and it's been working overtime. It's around 75 degrees F and 50% RH at the moment, but the tank fills up super fast and the humidity will shoot right up to 70% in an instant. This is mostly a problem at night because if I don't dump the water before bed, the plants are sitting in a steam bath at 70%+ humidity all night. So far *knocks on wood* no signs of mold or rot, but gotta remain vigilant!

FYI I know you're also growing Sour Stomper and mine was so thick by day 55 that she tricked me into thinking she'd be ready early. She was super fat and heavy on day 55-60 and looked to be in line with Mephisto's projected harvest window of 65 days. But nope, I'm letting her continue and she's continuing to stack with zero signs of amber and decent amount of clear trichomes. And without the bamboo stakes to tie her up her buds would be nearly touching the floor!

I m going through crazy up and down humidity also. Three days ago it was 90% outside now it’s 40. I have a big room dehumidifier (for like 300 sq ft and a GREAT investment) that works great to keep the room dry so tent is always sucking dry air. But I was germinating in a second tent here in the shed and need the humid air intake so I stuck the big daddy straight in the tent and kept in on low for a steady 55% and a small humidifier in the germ tent.

Your SS is beautiful! I experimented with extra defol early on so mine aren’t as thick but definitely showing the frost on day 53

CE043104-F924-4F5C-986A-D4082BCA0185.jpeg

Not much to update other than plants are progressing nicely. I haven’t pulled out the loupe yet for the Sour Stomper. I think I’ll start checking around day 75-80. I had to purchase some bamboo stakes because the stomper was falling over from the weight of its buds!

Sour stomper
Pic taken on day 65ish before I got bamboo stakes.
View attachment 1537152

View attachment 1537154

Taken on day 67 stomper. Frost is unreal. but still no amber. Continues to pack on weight. Smells like grape candy and gas.
View attachment 1537155

Top Gun day 61. Due to height differences she’s receiving more than 55 DLI but she doesn’t seem to mind.
View attachment 1537163

Pic of top gun on day 57 or so. Very photogenic. She’s not been fussy and has been taking defoliation on the chin. She isn’t pungent or gassy but she gives off a pleasant nutty aroma in the background with a soft bubblegum smell in the front. Exactly as described by Atlas Seeds. Height is approx 35 inches.
View attachment 1537164

Day 61 LSD. Approx 31-32 inches tall. Pungent with a capital P. Smells like Skunk. Smacks you in the face with a foul musky note and doesn't have any pretense of being sweet or fruity.
View attachment 1537165View attachment 1537166

Getting harder and harder to describe the smells since everything sort of blends into each other. 3bogxmango still had a ripe, funky, mango syrup smell going on. I ended up pruning at least 10 lower branches from the 1st and 2nd nodes. I've been battling extremely high humidity and my humidifier can only do so much. It's really late in the game to be aggressively pruning at this stage, but I am paranoid about mold! The girl did not seem to mind.

Pic taken before pruning.
View attachment 1537168

After pruning.
View attachment 1537169View attachment 1537170

Cookies is finally catchin up to the rest after seeming to have stalled for weeks. Incredibly sticky. Did not take defoliation well although I will not knock her for it. She suffered the most due to my mistakes. After what she’s been through I consider any smokeable material a successful harvest.

View attachment 1537171View attachment 1537173

group pics

View attachment 1537174View attachment 1537175
They are all spectacular, but that Sour Stomper !! Have you tried this strain before? The frost is out of this world. Another gem from Mephisto, I think maybe my stash needs some. :worship: :pighug:Thanks for the rep slap earlier mate, and congrats on a really fine grow. :thanks:

Couldn't recommend SS enough. They grow easy, and they're productive. Plenty of punch to them and they really taste like they smell. Great breeding in that strain. With some curing it'll smell and taste like grape jolly rancher candy/grape soda. Well worth the space in the tent :thumbsup:

They are all spectacular, but that Sour Stomper !! Have you tried this strain before? The frost is out of this world. Another gem from Mephisto, I think maybe my stash needs some. :worship: :pighug:Thanks for the rep slap earlier mate, and congrats on a really fine grow. :thanks:

I’ve never tried this strain and I can’t wait to get a taste! It smells glorious and its odor dominates the tent. It has a very distinct grape nose

Back