Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

Not sure I can shed much light, but I can say that Amnesia Indica pheno freebies were sent out incorrectly tagged as such. They should say Fugue State Indica pheno per Mitch. As for the characteristics of these seeds and resulting plants, we may have to wait until some grow journals start showing up. However, one could make some assumptions based on it just being a pheno of Fugue State.

Not sure I can shed much light, but I can say that Amnesia Indica pheno freebies were sent out incorrectly tagged as such. They should say Fugue State Indica pheno per Mitch. As for the characteristics of these seeds and resulting plants, we may have to wait until some grow journals start showing up. However, one could make some assumptions based on it just being a pheno of Fugue State.
That was actually very light shedding!!! I had no idea. Ill change my personal stocklists. Thank you!!

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

What's the lineage of Stilton Special? lol I grabbed Port and Stilton cause I loved the descript. and now for the life of me can't remember.

Back