Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

Stealth is the name of the game dude. When trying to get seeds through tricky customs. If we sent in the normal packaging there’s no element of stealth to that.

Also for the sake of other people’s orders we do prefer if people don’t discuss the method or post images.

I know you were concerned about the shipping time being long, being not a within Canada order. But it looks like you got them swiftly,

It takes some delicacy to pack them like that so just take the same approach when opening them and you’ll be all good.

Cheers.
You should teach some of the other seed houses that Stealth doesn't mean ship it as a F'n gift bag with your F'n logo all over it and try to conceal it in someting else with your F'n logo all over it again. couple time of that shit and then I'm on the F'n no fly list too.
Now I can't even buy 1/2 the stuff I wanted too...
:redcard:

Thanks Mitch, Brad and the whole Mephisto team for a seamless order/ship/delivery, not to mention to great deal, freebies, and Haribo’s.
Already soaking a few beans!

See you at Boston’s Freedom Rally this weekend!

:thanks:Received my order. Everything present and accounted for. Love the freebies(SLx3BOG and FSxOD). Everything is perfect. Awesome service as usual.

You would be a perfect company if you offered a service where you send someone out to speak with the dissatisfied spouses of your customers to smooth things over. :rofl:

:thanks:Received my order. Everything present and accounted for. Love the freebies(SLx3BOG and FSxOD). Everything is perfect. Awesome service as usual.

You would be a perfect company if you offered a service where you send someone out to speak with the dissatisfied spouses of your customers to smooth things over. :rofl:
Hear hear

I'm soooo happy I received 5 seeds of the double grape X samsquanch, and sour stomper X fantasmo I think I'm happier about he freebies but it's all fire...keep up the great work @mephisto we appreciate what you guys do for us

Shop has been back open for about an hour but its not letting me checkout

I keep getting an error whenever i try to go to my cart

7 of the illuminautos are still available

Only Orange Biscuits,Purple Nuggets,and Forgotten Strawberries are sold out

Shop has been back open for about an hour but its not letting me checkout

I keep getting an error whenever i try to go to my cart

7 of the illuminautos are still available

Only Orange Biscuits,Purple Nuggets,and Forgotten Strawberries are sold out

Thanks; we’ll look into it now
Best regards, mitch

Edit: it’s not a problem on our end, but an issue with the hosting. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks; we’ll look into it now
Best regards, mitch

Edit: it’s not a problem on our end, but an issue with the hosting. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks in advance
is that a "No!" on the Spannabis ' 19 question dude?....:crying::pass:

literally been trying to complete this purchase for 2 hours now and i got a meeting I have to attend in about 10 minutes

giphy.gif

Back