Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

Sorry missed this one, we’ll maybe attend for one day if we’re here in Spain. That’s as much as I know right now : )
Haha...only joking..:crying:..if you are there, be cool to light one up dude....I put 2 Jammie Dodgers in coco/perlite mix on Saturday at 17:00 and both breached today!!.....Woooooooooooooo Baby:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thanks::thanks::thanks::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked:

Haha...only joking..:crying:..if you are there, be cool to light one up dude....I put 2 Jammie Dodgers in coco/perlite mix on Saturday at 17:00 and both breached today!!.....Woooooooooooooo Baby:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thanks::thanks::thanks::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked:
Are going to journal the Jammies? Hope so. I Have them too but... I put SN into soil 3 days ago and they breached this am. ! No room until December.

Are going to journal the Jammies? Hope so. I Have them too but... I put SN into soil 3 days ago and they breached this am. ! No room until December.
sadly no!......I have about 4 threads at the mo and don't keep them up very well lol:crying:.......but if you want I will tag you in any pics I post up:smiley1:

sadly no!......I have about 4 threads at the mo and don't keep them up very well lol:crying:.......but if you want I will tag you in any pics I post up:smiley1:
Tag me when you get a few pics please. Witch Doctor photos in a week! Only one popped which is fine, allowing for a couple SN and a 24ct in my 2x4 .

No worries at all,

I’ll find out for you, I believe brad made a list.

Cheers

Mitch, did you get the low down on [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] from Brad? I would like to know what they are so my inventory data is accurate and I don't order seeds in the future that I happen to already have. I'm OCD about tracking my beans you could say!

Thanks!

Mitch, did you get the low down on [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] from Brad? I would like to know what they are so my inventory data is accurate and I don't order seeds in the future that I happen to already have. I'm OCD about tracking my beans you could say!

Thanks!

Illuminautos Stealth Freebies:

1 - Fugue State x OD
2 - Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper
3 - Sour Stomper x Fantasmo
4 - Fugue State (Indica Pheno)
5 - Sour Livers x 3 Bears OG

So i got this amnesia indica pheno. I dont see it anywhere on site and even checked lists here. Is this one of those situations where yall had these made explicitly for freebies and breeding but not sale?

Edit update. Ive since been informed that it was mislabeled and supposed to be fugue state indica. [emoji106][emoji106]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Last edited:
Back