Olive leaf and cancer

Sorry to hear about your troubles late
I'm not sure about that product.

but here is some information i gathered from other members

get some ph test strips and check her ph levels at 5.8 ph cancer cells develope , 7.356 is ideal ph , cancer cant survive in a highly alkeline system
cut out sugar completely , it feeds cancer , get olive leaf extract pills , if ph is low drink water with a teaspoon of baking soda stired in , twice a day at least , its gross but the ph has to be out of the cancer surviving/breeding zone"

"GET PH IN THE 7+ RANGE ASAP ! along with drinking cs and taking olive leaf extract will have a better chance fighting this

raw cannabis is a CURE for many things including cancer , meaning juice the buds and leaves or just eat them , never heating them , you dont get high from raw un heated cannabis"

I'd google the reactions with other meds. That's what I've done. Good chance you'll get to know the porcelain throne intimately for a few days after starting as it detoxes the body. Also a little lemon juice and a pack of stevia really helps with the baking soda taste but google the interactions on that baking soda as well.

Update... I am taking the green tea extract Teavigo 3x/day.

I did that when I ran out of olive leaf. I have more coming, but
I like the teavigo as much, and it is less upsetting to my stomach.

I am on hormone therapy, and that is making me feel lots better.
I want to keep doing the natural stuff to improve my odds.

So I am going to be making some mostly Indica cannabutter soon.
Most days I do some baking soda. And I still take a lot of the other
stuff (turmeric/IP6/DIM/etc).

But I may not use the olive leaf again.

cancer cant survive in a highly alkeline system
cut out sugar completely , it feeds cancer , get olive leaf extract pills , if ph is low drink water with a teaspoon of baking soda stired in , twice a day at least , its gross but the ph has to be out of the cancer surviving/breeding zone"

Organic maple syrup with baking soda is a variation on the same theme.
The maple syrup acting as a form of Trojan's horse - the cancer cells gladly accept it as an energy source - not aware of the baking soda that lurks within.
Essentially, they eat themselves to death ... suicide by alkalinity.

Back