Opportunity for Up-and-Coming Breeders

Old Sage Seeds

AFN Probationary Vendor
Reaction score
Calling all Autoflower breeders!
:yay1:

Have you been making exciting new crosses for years? Have a couple that are out of this world? Interested in getting them out into the world? Well, have we got the offer for you!! :d5:

*knock*

Did you here that?

*knock*

That’s opportunity knocking. Time to answer the call and move your genetics forward.

Alright, alright, enough cheese. I want to start off with a little backstory. As many of you know I started Old Sage Seeds as a passion project, but this passion wasn’t to sell seeds, not really. The passion comes from wanting to collect all the best Autoflower breeders and genetics into one easy to find location. To keep the prices reasonable while helping support the breeders that put so much time and effort into their work. Please understand, I do not run this seed bank for profit. Any profits made are being reinvested into the Autoflower community to help bring on more breeders for everyone to enjoy.

Ok, now on to the fun stuff!

We are looking to start conversations with up-and-coming breeders about using our platform as a way to get your seeds in the hands of the masses. Whether you are just starting out or have a full line ready for market, we want to talk to you.

We would prefer to see original photo/auto crosses, but can’t deny that fire can be pulled from auto/auto crosses. It doesn’t matter if you are hunting a hundred greenhouses or a couple tents. All are welcome to apply! With time, effort, determination, and passion, I believe that great genetics can be produced on any scale. This is not to say that all who apply will be guaranteed a spot as there will be a vetting process to help ensure quality.

Please send me a DM and we’ll discuss the options as well as your breeding process and projects.

Great idea? Bad idea? Intrigued? Excited? Horrified? Let me know below!

:thanks:

PS.
This will not be a way to make a quick buck, so get that out of your head now. We are looking for people with a serious passion for Autoflowers who needs an opportunity to help further their craft.

Great idea and great opportunity fair play to you man :weed:

My own breeding days are so early that I'm only just now growing the first two of 6 Mephisto Illuminauto №33 Port & Stilton,
plan is to hopefully make seeds from each plant by reverse/pollination and start from there, it should have potential though.
Same with the single Mephisto Illuminauto №10 Chem City Blues X Chemdogging I started yesterday.
Other breeding project/idea there but it is a Fem and/or Reg project at first so Autos for that one is a bit down the line.

Great idea and great opportunity fair play to you man :weed:

My own breeding days are so early that I'm only just now growing the first two of 6 Mephisto Illuminauto №33 Port & Stilton,
plan is to hopefully make seeds from each plant by reverse/pollination and start from there, it should have potential though.
Same with the single Mephisto Illuminauto №10 Chem City Blues X Chemdogging I started yesterday.
Other breeding project/idea there but it is a Fem and/or Reg project at first so Autos for that one is a bit down the line.

That's awesome! I love to see people people just starting on their genetic adventures! Port & Stilton is some fire. I hope you find an amazing keeper to help move the genepool forward.

I have 3 blogs on my stuff. there is a seed production blog for further projects. One is a triangle kush blog the other I call it LECTER. A pink livers x triangle kush F1 pheno hunt.

Nice Opportunity for up and coming breeders!

I'll give this a bump for more visibility ^_^

cb3ch-gif.1232611

BUMP!!

Back