Dutch Passion Orange Bud and Think Different Organic Run

OK Thanks! I Just discovered your seed stash, OK now that sounds and LOOKs nice. I'm still far away from such experiments, just trying to do the basics right again and struggling my way along.
Nice info, someday, if I have the environment, ..... let's not get distracted ;-)

Cheers! Nice work!

OK Thanks! I Just discovered your seed stash, OK now that sounds and LOOKs nice. I'm still far away from such experiments, just trying to do the basics right again and struggling my way along.
Nice info, someday, if I have the environment, ..... let's not get distracted ;-)

Cheers! Nice work!
Thanks, it is really easy to get sidetracked on stuff lol

Good luck on your grow!

Update time!

Clones are all repotted and rooted. Think Different looks like it was just starting flower when I took the cuttings so they probably won't do much :rolleyes1:
20220427_160820.jpg

Main Think Different is getting huge, even though it was topped. Flowering is moving along, no tricomes yet but getting a nice acrid smell. Really love the robust structure on her. Also super thirsty, you were right @kfigerm she loves the water for sure!
20220429_124848.jpg
20220427_160812.jpg

Orange Bud keeps trying to revert to a cabbage lol. No signs of flower yet. Opened it up again underneath and trimmed quite a bit off, almost can't tell already. She is the only one I didn't top but still a shorty, hopefully she has a good stretch!
20220429_124854.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what they end up like when finished :eyebrows:

Good morning!

Been a bit since my last update so here goes.

Think Different continues to impress, super strong and resilient plant. I've been putting the plants outside the last week during the day for some sun. Temps have been around 55F and breezy so not ideal bit they're still doing great. Think Different is starting to thicken up and getting some frost:
20220509_075709.jpg

Orange Bud has started flower and stretched a bit thankfully. The fabric pot gave out while carrying her outside and in my scramble to catch it ended up breaking off a couple lower branches. She's got lot of branches though so not too worried about it.
20220509_075735.jpg

Cuttings are doing ok, may end up pitching the small one if it doesn't pick up soon
20220509_075738.jpg

That's it for now, hope everyone had a pleasant weekend :baked:

@Antonio_DutchPassion just reminded me of your ladies..how are they doing. No updates for a long time. I'm day 77 now with the TD and still won't chop chem. Watching daily, but I think shell go 80+, at least one of them.
@Antonio_DutchPassion arhe they stabilized now to less weeks, ore are there still 100day+ genetics? In the early days it was just luck which pheno one had. But that's from the stone age and I think they are now settled into the 80ies?

You're right it has been a minute lol, spring in Alaska is always crazy busy and it doesn't slow much until the snow is back. 20+ hours of sunshine make the work a bit easier, but that's why we hibernate in the winter and catch up on sleep :coffee2:

I've had all the indoor girls outside day and night for the last week and they are loving it! Days around 70F and nights have been around 45F..

Orange Bud is 63 days in and well into flower but still hasn't stretched much. She's the only one I didn't top and still a shorty. Once the buds get a but fatter I'll probably thin her again but haven't yet because I wasn't sure what kind of leaf loss I would get putting them outside.
20220523_094437.jpg
20220523_094503.jpg

Think Different is still stacking bud at 70 days, she's going to go over 90 I'm sure. Growing fast and very thirsty, it's been a real challenge to keep her fed organically. I've top dressed twice now with Dr. Earth and watered in some fish emulsion but she's still starting to consume herself from the bottom up.
20220523_094541.jpg

20220523_094614.jpg

I'm half tempted to just cut off the pots and plant in the beds, but it will mess up my spacing for the summer grow so probably wont....

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Really nice. looking great! I was looking forward to see yours.
Nice too see this plant still does, what I was used to.
Alaska...20h of light....of course the girls love it, who wouldn't :cool:
H.a.n.d!

Chop Chop
The moment we all wait for is here, chop day!

Think Different and Orange Bud both got the chop last night. Both were a pleasure to grow, but Think Different takes the cake on sheer strength and vigor. So without further ado, here's the ladies :eyebrows:

Orange Bud at 83 days:
20220612_123156.jpg

20220612_123247.jpg
20220612_12_23_15.png

Think Different at 90 days:
20220612_125035.jpg
20220612_125154.jpg
20220612_125107.jpg
20220612_13_17_30.png

All chopped and in paper bags, garage smells DANK! Hopefully the neighbors don't mind :crying:

I'll update with weights once dry. Have a great day!

She's got a good old skool sweet skunk smell, with a hint of spicyness. Almost like garlic but not really lol

Back