Mephisto Genetics Organic Double Grape & Samsquanch

@Big Sul I do 36 inches for seedlings at 40% approximately. Then step it up from there.
The run before this I finished the last 3 weeks at 18 to 20 inches 100%. That distance burned the main cola a bit so this run I have stayed at 24 inches since early flower. I still am trying to dial it in also. I do know I love it, grows some beautiful buds.

End Week 12. I harvested Double Grape on day 79. I'll post dry weight next weekend.

Samsquanch OG day 85. I'll harvest in a day or 2. Smells fruity. Should be nice.

2QuD65y.jpg

oqNTFvI.jpg

ay2dn1e.jpg

Thanks for looking see you next weekend. :smoker1:
Beautiful plant Rick! :thumbsup:

End week 13. Both plants have been harvested. Double Grape has been drying 11 days.
Samsquanch OG was harvested day 88. I'll post her yield when dry.

I thought this was going to be my best yielding Double Grape and she was.
Right over 5 ozs. Fine by me.

RYmSPOX.jpg

Pzcs6pS.jpg

I'll be back with Sam's yield in a few days. Thanks for checking out my grow. :peace:

It really has. I’ve only been growing weed for 4.5
years and auto selection and quality has come along way since I started. Great time to be a grower. Smoked a lot of shitty weed over the last 45 years, What ever was available. Not anymore. Lol.

It really has. I’ve only been growing weed for 4.5
years and auto selection and quality has come along way since I started. Great time to be a grower. Smoked a lot of shitty weed over the last 45 years, What ever was available. Not anymore. Lol.
My first auto grow was the original lowryder. 1/4oz per finished plant was about the best I ever got. Made a bunch of beans from the first pack and grew it for a couple years. Wasn't bad, better than the brick weed available back in 07.

@420autoflower thanks for the rep dude. I've been having fun hanging around here and growing weed. :biggrin: :pass:
Ready for my next run. Can't wait to check out your Meph grow.
[/QUOTE
I’ve been having a lot of fun growing weed with everyone on this site too bro. Been a member a year now and have learned so much already and made some new friends.
Got your Mephisto beans and other cultivars germinating right now. Planning on doing something a little different for this next run.
Should be interesting. :rolleyes1:

Well this wraps up my grow. Love Meph genetics! CDLC & Forum Stomper this coming fall hopefully.

Samsquanch OG did yield nice, a bit short of 6 ozs. Mom will be happy. :biggrin: She's 77 and loves my latest hobby.

4lJn0SY.jpg

qeGSa2E.jpg

Tanks for lookin and likin! See ya'll around. :peace:

Back