Mephisto Genetics Organic Double Grape & Samsquanch

Hey @SpacedCWBY Yeah I’ve been checking out your Jean-O’s thread. I just got some Root Beer Float beans, I’m thinking about running next. Good luck with your grow Maurice! I’ll be following along.

End of week 9. Samsquanch and Double Grape are doing good. Has been an easy grow so far outside of Sam being
so damn leafy. 3 more weeks or so.

Group shot

NuYuXeg.jpg

Double Grape day 63.

rv2ZYIj.jpg

r7aHINH.jpg

Samsquanch OG day 63. My mom and my buddy love Sam, so do I.
Good smoke. Hoping for a good yield, they both smoke like freight trains. :biggrin:

Y5o4u2D.jpg

MnudJYt.jpg

VDCrkqh.jpg

Thanks for looking. See you next weekend.:peace:

I’ve probably grown about the same number of Meph strains over the last 4.5 years. So much stuff to try. Tons of strains with Meph genealogy coming out, hard to keep up. Lol. Want to try Forum Stomper next.

End of week 10. Both plants are doing well. It's been warm to start Dec here, makes it a challenge to balance environmental
conditions in my room. I think both are a couple weeks away or so from harvest.

Group shot day 70.

dVO6Ojb.jpg

Double Grape Day 70.

xSfrFmK.jpg

V1idtKe.jpg

wQuxNjr.jpg

C2YMi9s.jpg

Samsquanch day 70.

dgJHnKi.jpg

V5s0Kdt.jpg

T0KrKJ9.jpg

Thanks for looking. Be back next weekend. :pass:

End week 11. These girls are a week or so out. I'll prob chop Double Grape this week.
Not sure how long Samsquanch will take. Excited to see yield on both. Best I've got from DG was a little over 4 ozs
and The Sams I've grown have been between 2 and 3 ozs.

Group

08naecD.jpg

Double Grape day 77. She's just about ripe. Strong funk.

YRW6DWp.jpg

SsTWOWU.jpg

6AMcvh7.jpg

Samsquanch OG day 77. Setting up for a pretty fade in week 12.

lklh0tA.jpg

4x2PNOG.jpg

Thanks for looking. Next weekend. :peace:

End week 11. These girls are a week or so out. I'll prob chop Double Grape this week.
Not sure how long Samsquanch will take. Excited to see yield on both. Best I've got from DG was a little over 4 ozs
and The Sams I've grown have been between 2 and 3 ozs.

Group

08naecD.jpg

Double Grape day 77. She's just about ripe. Strong funk.

YRW6DWp.jpg

SsTWOWU.jpg

6AMcvh7.jpg

Samsquanch OG day 77. Setting up for a pretty fade in week 12.

lklh0tA.jpg

4x2PNOG.jpg

Thanks for looking. Next weekend. :peace:
Looking good bro! :thumbsup:
That Samsquanch OG is going to be a nice yielding plant.

End Week 12. I harvested Double Grape on day 79. I'll post dry weight next weekend.

Samsquanch OG day 85. I'll harvest in a day or 2. Smells fruity. Should be nice.

2QuD65y.jpg

oqNTFvI.jpg

ay2dn1e.jpg

Thanks for looking see you next weekend. :smoker1:

Hey Norway what’s up? I love Mephisto. So many good strains. Double Grape is very consistent and always frosty for me. Might be a good one to start with, easy grow. I also like CDLC and Samsquanch is some good smoke.

I really like my 600R. The spectrum is fantastic, grows beautiful bud. Easy to hang and work around. Dimmable so good for lots of situations.

Here’s hoping your part of the world can find peace again soon. :peace:
What do you run ur 600R at? What distance? I’m trying to get that dialed in.

Back