Organic Forum Discussion

Just add a little at a time and mix in Dazed...easier when dry though...

Picture number three first two I couldnt see well enough..take them at night some feet away with a natural flash.different angles for glare n light.a little clser too.need a natural contrasting shot if ya dont mind brother..Anywho pic number three is slightly slightly nute n PH issue..keep a close eye buddy..get me some pics n we'll see what we can do to fatten that green up..lighter than I like to see with organics..

could ya take a pic of the lower fans stand alone as well as the top four sun leaves please?I gave ya my WORD!!!!! we'll get you some rippin plants..stop using yer urine as a trace element till your soils more buffered..its a naturally acid compound.built up will rip your soil to shreds man.so wait till its a bit better buffered..I may sound a little gruff today ..just headache is all,sorry buddy:pighug:..but brother..please do me a favor my friend..before starting a new venture or anything like different feeds n the like PM me man if ya can..or here..dont matter.I wanna see some buds in a cpl months LOL!

no issues..so dont flipp..LOL! just trying to fine tune em for ya man..no sweat.

Ahhhh more stuff..LOVE when im posting and five more roll through while Im typing Thats always funny to me..LMFAO!!

are you planning on using that stuff in your soil like soon??

Yeah I asked if they had any kelp meal and they said that was all they had and it's pretty much the same thing. Thought that would help as a longer term micro element booster type thingy! lol

So yeah I'm going to mix that in with some perlite. To be honest the top layer is almost dry after a couple of warm days. Maybe I should mix another batch and let this one dry out before I add the extra?

And no worries dude, it does look a little pale but in daylight looks nice and green. No yellowing or anything. I bought a soil pH meter today, tested all my plants and everything is in the 6.6-6.8 zone, which I'm happy about.

I'll take some better pics tonight with the flash on buddy and also some lower fan leaves etc.

How wet is your mix Dazed? You should be able to squeeze one or two drops from a handful of soil.

How wet is your mix Dazed? You should be able to squeeze one or two drops from a handful of soil.

It's pretty moist, I just squeezed it and yeah a couple of drops came out. It's really starting to smell "warm" if you know what I mean lol. Ummm, I'm just unsure if to mix a new batch or add to the mix I have cooking. Decisions, decisions...

You'll be fine adding to your existing mix. The only problem with adding more amendments to a mix that has already started to cook is that you have to let it go that much longer. Since you just mixed this it's not going to add much more time. You want that seaweed in your mix. It's really good stuff.

edit: You should ONLY be able to squeeze out a couple drops. If there is more then you can turn it to help it dry a bit.

You'll be fine adding to your existing mix. The only problem with adding more amendments to a mix that has already started to cook is that you have to let it go that much longer. Since you just mixed this it's not going to add much more time. You want that seaweed in your mix. It's really good stuff.

The guy at the store said he swore by it, he used to collect seaweed of the beach. Thanks for the advice, I'm going to add some and the perlite in now.

Thanks to everyone who advised me on this, super excited to get going!

Much Karma to you all, hope I can do you all proud! lol,

Dazed..

The guy at the store said he swore by it, he used to collect seaweed of the beach. Thanks for the advice, I'm going to add some and the perlite in now.

Thanks to everyone who advised me on this, super excited to get going!

Much Karma to you all, hope I can do you all proud! lol,

Dazed..

Yep, I was short on cash when I was starting my latest mix. Took the family to the beach and collected as much as I could then came home and rinsed the shit outta it and composted it along with comfrey and coco fiber.

My father always threw a bunch of seaweed into his compost and his gardens were amazing.

Back