Organic Forum Discussion

X

Comfortably Numb
Reaction score
This thread is for discussing all things organic, for posting questions in reference to a TLO/Supersoil recipe, or anything else Organic.

I don't like my tlo mix for seedlings...I use str8 promix.

I don't like my tlo mix for seedlings...I use str8 promix.
Me to. :D

When starting with m/f seeds, I transplant at sex... no brainer. How do you recommend people start their seedlings when using the fem'd seeds?

Good q: TX... If you would like to grow direct in container then a hole dug out in center of container with just plain promix maybe 1quart/liter... when tap travel farther it can start to reach fert fast and the "root" ball will still be low fert...

Good q: TX... If you would like to grow direct in container then a hole dug out in center of container with just plain promix maybe 1quart/liter... when tap travel farther it can start to reach fert fast and the "root" ball will still be low fert...
Thanks man. I've seen this asked before but I don't recall getting a lot of opinions, based on experience, at the time.

BTW, this isn't a private conversation... :D Anybody feel free to share your own experience. :peace:

Okay here is one question you won't see everyday.

Is OMRI actually a listing which items are organic, OR...
is it a lobbyist group that tries to get laws passed to further the organic industry participants, of which they are OMRI listed?

I know a guy who finds conspiracy theories in everything, and he told me not to trust the OMRI for the questions stated. He believes the latter of course.

and he told me one or two things that wer OMRI listed but were clearly not organic, and I wish I could remember. However the point is, can we trust something listed as OMRI?

just a little fodder to cull around.

Eek

Is OMRI actually a listing which items are organic, OR...
etc.
I haven't researched this but I have tripped over the same sort of claims. Fortunately, the more organic one goes, the less they need to check for OMRI approval. :D

The sad fact is this: Anything that has political connections (government agency) or is reliant on outside revenues will be affected, at some point by the seduction of political power or corporate money... It is necessary for survival... too much revenue is needed (govt or corp) to sustain the organization once it gets to a certain size and OMRI is definitely there.

Hey everyone, I found an instructional video of Tester X making his soil mix!
Let+me+try+_3141dd96b5e9eab11ac35cd1e2f4d0ac.gif

organic question

IMAG0570.jpgIMAG0569.jpgIMAG0568.jpgok i have posted some pics of my first organic grow with hydroorganic kit have a slight prob. what do you think it is ,over feeding heat or need to add some more calmag....:drool:

Back