Organic Soil I can plant directly into

Reaction score
Hey Buds,

I'm going to do a treetop grow this summer and ideally I don't want to have to do much more than water my auto-flower plants weekly throughout the summer. My problem is that I want to plant seed directly into the final pot and not germinate prior to planting and it seems like with a lot of super soils I am finding, this is not a good idea....

Is there a good soil mix recipe or some help you can provide?

Cheers!

Most organic soils are fine to plant a seedling in ,what soil are you thinking about using?

Welcome to afn tree topper ,great info from eyes of fire on the organic section,lots of other talented other growers making soil and growing nice plants mixing a soil,making teas ya name it .

You can make a cup-shaped depression in your soil and fill that with a milder soil or seeding mix.
Welcome to AFN :toke:, there's soil recipes scattered around the organic section but I think this new section will probably get populated with more. For sure check out @Eyes on Fire there's a wealth of information there.y

yup,i plant a solo cup about 16 ounce solo cup level with the top of the pot roughly and put the medium/soil all around it..pull the cup and fill void with saay, black gold seedling mix. i like that stuff as a stand alone seedling mix. or coco,whatever you prefer and look at enzyme teas and seedling teas. not necessary at all but improves early grow and protection services that are in harmony with said medium or living soil. :)

Back