Live Stoners original gorilla glue #4

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
as the title says I'm looking to buy GG strains gorilla glue#4 cant seem to find them in the seedbanks I normally use (I'm uk based) so if any of you chaps or chapesses know of a reliable vendor that sells them (photoperiod) feminized or regular would appreciate your help cheers in advance

as the title says I'm looking to buy GG strains gorilla glue#4 cant seem to find them in the seedbanks I normally use (I'm uk based) so if any of you chaps or chapesses know of a reliable vendor that sells them (photoperiod) feminized or regular would appreciate your help cheers in advance
Gorilla Glue exists only as a cutting. A special lady that was the result of a rogue staminate in a room full of girls. I don't believe anyone has s1'd or reversed a cutting of her yet to make seeds.

Gorilla Glue exists only as a cutting. A special lady that was the result of a rogue staminate in a room full of girls. I don't believe anyone has s1'd or reversed a cutting of her yet to make seeds.
It was made when a plant hermied they tossed the plant but kept the seeds and gorilla glue was born dark horse genetics have the original gg 4 just need to find a reliable seed bank that ships to the UK

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It was made when a plant hermied they tossed the plant but kept the seeds and gorilla glue was born dark horse genetics have the original gg 4 just need to find a reliable seed bank that ships to the UK

Shit didn't know that ... Not often seed breeders favor the states over the UK.

Dark Horse, should be quality breeding then. Dude made the original Bruce Banner, and she caught my eye in High Times. Best of luck acquiring GG.

tried Choice?

Dark Horse, should be quality breeding then. Dude made the original Bruce Banner, and she caught my eye in High Times. Best of luck acquiring GG.
cheers dude ive been reading up on them was also looking at there strawberry glue and bruce banner but if I'm laying out that sort of cash would like to use a reliable vendor shouldn't have a problem with customs as its not illegal to buy the seeds in the uk or ship only to grow them bunch of wank goblins :crying::crying::pass:

Back