Seed Bank Pevgrow What's the Deal?

Reaction score
So what's the deal with this place, I don't see many reviews online really. I personally like the site, they give a lot of info about each strain and the prices are bad at all. For example if you wanted to just try a different strain you don't have to spend 100 bucks like other site's, looking at you (ILGM). The service seems decent enough, the selection is pretty good. Just trying figure out as to why more ppl don't post about them.?. And the reviews I did find were dated, so ya kind of have to take that with a grain of salt sometimes. Curious and don't want to get ripped either...

Got a link? Never heard of them.

Hi everyone I was actually looking at there site also and use a seedbank called Spanish Seeds I think. I also read that they don't have a discreet way about them when shipping. I did find a couple reviews on them and most of them talk about they couldnt believe they received there orfer cause the seeds were just there in envelopes. But anyways this going back about a month and almost pulled the trigger but didnt. Did you end up ordering?

Hi everyone I was actually looking at there site also and use a seedbank called Spanish Seeds I think. I also read that they don't have a discreet way about them when shipping. I did find a couple reviews on them and most of them talk about they couldnt believe they received there orfer cause the seeds were just there in envelopes. But anyways this going back about a month and almost pulled the trigger but didnt. Did you end up ordering?

You would hope they don't just throw it in a plain white envelope, I mean that's just common since. Hopefully I will find out in a fortnight or two. That's one of the biggest pain's when looking overseas and the issue's with payment options. I was checking out their site earlier and they have a TON of info for a bank. They have their own line as well, but didn't try any yet so can't say. It seems that Spain is really holding their own when compared to Netherlands. Just thought it was a well laid out site with good info on strains. It really sucks when you find a bank that just copies the breeders description, imo that is. Good luck and will update soon, hopefully. :)

PS: They do use tracking and stealth...

You would hope they don't just throw it in a plain white envelope, I mean that's just common since. Hopefully I will find out in a fortnight or two. That's one of the biggest pain's when looking overseas and the issue's with payment options. I was checking out their site earlier and they have a TON of info for a bank. They have their own line as well, but didn't try any yet so can't say. It seems that Spain is really holding their own when compared to Netherlands. Just thought it was a well laid out site with good info on strains. It really sucks when you find a bank that just copies the breeders description, imo that is. Good luck and will update soon, hopefully. :)

PS: They do use tracking and stealth...
Well that's good cause I'd like to try them but I agree that ,that is the problem with going overseas. I'd like to try to some good banks here in the States but the prices is really high for seeds that dont germ. But I hope it all works out for you.

Well that's good cause I'd like to try them but I agree that ,that is the problem with going overseas. I'd like to try to some good banks here in the States but the prices is really high for seeds that dont germ. But I hope it all works out for you.

Got an email it won't be a fortnight supposed to be tomorrow and I do believe you have to sign for it. Which was very fast but I think they must have sent it express. As it shipped on the 3rd, that's fast as hell! The only thing I don't care for is "Signature Only" which means I have to be here. We get UPS all the time but sometimes when you order something express or with signatures they use a different truck which comes at different times than the regular deliveries.

Got an email it won't be a fortnight supposed to be tomorrow and I do believe you have to sign for it. Which was very fast but I think they must have sent it express. As it shipped on the 3rd, that's fast as hell! The only thing I don't care for is "Signature Only" which means I have to be here. We get UPS all the time but sometimes when you order something express or with signatures they use a different truck which comes at different times than the regular deliveries.
Again I have to agree ,wouldnt want to sign for it as well. But you mind letting me know how it turns out for you would like to know.

Again I have to agree ,wouldnt want to sign for it as well. But you mind letting me know how it turns out for you would like to know.
I should have said this in my first post but are there no banks 8n the US that you can order from or are you just not liking the prices of what most of charging? That's kinda the reason why I began looking elsewhere. Goodluck.

Back