PGR ROX flower enhancer, bud pics?

Cookiemonster69

It's all in the wrist ;')
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I don't smoke!!!
Has anyone used ROX flower enhancer before?

I know it's a PGR, but no matter how much I research I can't seem to find any documented grows that used PGR.

Anyone have pics? Or a short summary of how they used it, and their findings.

I'm thinking of doing a side by side grow to compare.

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone used ROX flower enhancer before?

I know it's a PGR, but no matter how much I research I can't seem to find any documented grows that used PGR.

Anyone have pics? Or a short summary of how they used it, and their findings.

I'm thinking of doing a side by side grow to compare.

Thanks in advance!

Personally, this is one PGR product I would stay away from. Based on what I could find it contains paclo/chloro and maybe gibberellins. The first two I take issue with and are banned in many crops for all the health risk associated with them. When used improperly they can make the bud hard/wet-ish/long pistils. Growth can be retarded as well.

Anyways, from what I could find, most used 1ml from week but the majority explained that the growth wasn't worth it and or caused it to finish early and improperly.

Imo, there are safer PGRs that can improve growth in conjunction with a well run environment. Kelp contains cytokinin, Liquid Karma contains salicylic acid, and mammoth P contains triacontonol. Products like humic acid and fulvic acid are biostimulants that improve growth.

Then there were ways to improve with your lighting. Full spectrum LEDs will improve growth combined with Far Red initiation during flower that can reduce time to harvest. UVA improves calcium uptake, terps, cannabinoids, can even help young plants harden off earlier.

Hydroponics can get you large yields and dense buds with quality genetics while using less water then soil. Then you can also automate temp and humidity through VPD from seed to harvest for improved growth.

There are safe PGRs like the aforementioned and even ethepon which can be found in Optic Foliar Switch I. I'm just saying there are are many other ways to get a better yield and higher quality that are safer, more documented, and won't jeopardize your smoke.

Back