PH Plan Quick Start

Hows the pH DC...:smokebuds:

Yeah Ducky......."Say Ahhhhhhh"..have you Started yet...?

Alrighty then, here's a quick daily run down for you Aunty :)

Taken over an 18 hour period.

Am - 5.4
Midday - 6.3
Pm - 5.6

Almost exactly the same as when I monitored throughout October.

I eat healthily, only fresh food, lots of fruit and veg. Heavy tea drinker though, stopped drinking pop years ago. Doc's got me on a silly amount of pills a day (13) if you need that info.

Mag supplements I took a while ago gave me the shakes and palpitations for half an hour every time I took a pill so I knocked that on the head very quickly.

Let me know if you need anymore info :)

:hug:

:Sharing One:

Doc's got me on a silly amount of pills a day (13) if you need that info.

Give me a clue as to what for.
Your PH says it is not hyperthyroidism which would have a negative magnesium result.

How are you on Sugar and Wheat...?

Am - 5.4
Midday - 6.3
Pm - 5.6

You must feel like crap...:Feeling SAD..?:

Morning Aunty (it's still morning isn't it, I've been awake for too long now lol)

Okey dokey,

Pills - Prochorperazine - Mild tranq to stop Vetigo
Lansoprazole - Unsurprisingly to stop acid reflux
Lots of Citalopram - Never known this crap to work, but you've gotta do what your told sometimes

And for the time being while I just wait to have a tooth removed, Erythromycin (antibiotic - allergic to penicillin)

Erm, sugar, yeah by the bucket full lol. No, honestly I'm much better than I used to be, but I still probably have about 1 cup of tea an hour, 1 tsp sugar in each.
White Tea btw (young leaf)...
I don't eat white bread, only seedy wholegrain, have done for years. Brown rice instead of white. But I do eat 4x Wheatabix in the morning, does that count ;)

You must feel like crap...

I'll be perfectly honest, I have no idea. Yeah I feel groggy but it has very much become the norm now so I have no recollection of what it feels like to be 'normal'. But yeah, no denying I suppose, I feel like crap ;)

Thanks for your help Aunty :)

:hug:

Monitoring my ph for 2 day already, what can say in the morning my ph sux 5.5 and till the late evening it rise up to 7.3 (there can be -+ 0.2 mistake as I use my old ph meter)

Monitoring my ph for 2 day already, what can say in the morning my ph sux 5.5 and till the late evening it rise up to 7.3 (there can be -+ 0.2 mistake as I use my old ph meter)

Hi komach,

I had the same thing going on when I first started. It is normal to be lowest in the morning. I started to take some baking soda if I woke up in the middle of the night and it made a big difference (above 7 when I got up). For me reducing milk and wheat in my diet had the most impact. I switched to almond milk on my cereal and that alone increased my pH by over 1.

Pills - Prochorperazine - Mild tranq to stop Vetigo

Captain..
Nerve damage in your ears..?..If so how long have you had it..
Motion sickness...?

What I would Like you to start with is a TEAspoon of BS dissolved in water..spread over 3 doses in a day...BUT..because you are on so many tablets you might like to check with your Doc first..:thumbs:

Baking Soda is the cheapest most effective way we have to bring your PH Up..generally a full PH point within about 5 days.

Monitoring my ph for 2 day already, what can say in the morning my ph sux 5.5
and till the late evening it rise up to 7.3 (there can be -+ 0.2 mistake as I
use my old ph meter)

komach..you have an Odd one...:grin:...
The Norm is to be Low in the morning and peak in mid afternoon..
If Yours is Peeking @ 7.3 in the evening..so what is happening on a night to drop it almost 2 PH points..?

Are you a Shift worker...?

Do you have a good drink at night..?

Remember..I'm Not your Doc...you can tell Me the Truth....:coffee2:

For me reducing milk and wheat in my diet had the most impact. I switched to
almond milk on my cereal and that alone increased my pH by over 1.

Good for You Oldster...:kusht:..I'm guessing you are using cereals such as Corn Flakes..Rice crispies rather that Weetabix..

Good for You Oldster...:kusht:..I'm guessing you are using cereals such as Corn Flakes..Rice crispies rather that Weetabix..

Thanks Aunty,
I had purchased a bunch of bran flakes when they were on sale so am still getting some wheat from that but have eliminated most other sources. Plan to go back to oatmeal once it is gone.

Captain..
Nerve damage in your ears..?..If so how long have you had it..
Motion sickness...?

What I would Like you to start with is a TEAspoon of BS dissolved in water..spread over 3 doses in a day...BUT..because you are on so many tablets you might like to check with your Doc first..:thumbs:

Baking Soda is the cheapest most effective way we have to bring your PH Up..generally a full PH point within about 5 days.

Hey Aunty, Sorry that took me so long to reply, I seem to be sat on a drifting raft atm, floating from one place to another not really getting very much done. I do apologise :)

Right, pH has been consistent since we last spoke, Mid 5's in the morning, up to Mid 6's during the day and back down in the eve.
Sleep has been none existent, 5 hours in the last 7 days.....

Nerve damage in my ears... Yes, I have seriously loud Tinnitus (2 tone).. Had this as long as I can remember (27 now) Never done anything about it but I mentioned it to the Doc when I went about this Vertigo and he put me straight on these pills.... Is that what they're for, he hasn't actually said lol. All I know is it stops me spinning and that's good enough :)
Motion Sickness - Yes but not while taking these pills.

Okey dokey, I'll check with the Doc and see, should be good as we're trying to stop my stomach acid from acting so wild so raising the pH is the perfect thing to do.

I'll get back to you asap, thank you for all your help :)

:Sharing One:

Hey... What's wrong with my Weetabix, bloody yummy stuff that ;)

:peace:

Back