PH Plan Quick Start

Omg I was at 5.8 at the start that's crazy thanks for your knowledge

I Know.......but you are a young lad and you Know how to balance it now........... :headbang:

Top Tip....when your Outdoor Night temps go below 10C your PH goes down....around PH 6.8 is where you Start to get winter S.A.D. you Know how to Avoid the Winter Crash now.....:ph:..Simple Tools.......:pass:...Measurable.....:yeah:

Am I able to add the dose to smoothies ? And shakes ?

As i think i mentioned before my wife has felt amazing lots more energy since trying it now regarding testing your pee when are you best checking the ph and should you still be drinking lots of water as wont that dilute your result

now regarding testing your pee when are you best checking the ph and should you still be drinking lots of water as wont that dilute your result

When we are assessing someone New @St. Tom .......it is best to have first thing in the morning and last thing at night......:ph:

Your body does Most of it's Healing while you Sleep.......:snooze:

So checking before you sleep let's us know if you are giving it optimum conditions to do that......
and...first thing in the morning coz it let's us see how much energy it uses up doing it....:headbang:...so we can Top it up.

Once you are in the Swing......PH test once a week...or if you are feeling a bit Off.

More water...........:tonic:...you are Flushing......

Back