PH Plan Quick Start

Yeah @Need4Weed ...one of the guys spring cleaned all his garage before we Reminded him...damn...such a Waste of Energy.....:eyebrows:
IMG_20210628_163928.jpg
IMG_20210627_104553.jpg

Sorry for yucky pic just showing the world your nutty witchcraft . Got my self up to 7.1 huge jump from 5.8 can't deni ur work didn't fall to sleep till gone 4am wide awake 8 am today

Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

Well Done you.....
Well Done @TheHappyClique ....now you appreciate how Simple this can be......:ph:...

Now sleep....you should sleep Better as your PH gets better.......:doc3:..what stopped you sleeping......?
I honestly have no idea normally out like a light by then . I didn't even feel tired @ 4am yesterday I walked and cycled over 10 miles and went to the liveyard and helped with some bit not sure if it's a placebo or what I've also been eating like a horse last 24 hours not sure if any of it is related or me looking for it

@TheHappyClique ..............how is it going...?
Evening @Mossy today's reading just was 6.8 haven't had my dose today either ur post reminded me

Here's my 100% genuine thoughts
The biggest most notable different for me has been my sleep my activity on here is time stamped correct? check ur self I've needed 4 more hours less sleep since 2 days after start
The second most notable difference is my appetite eating far more meals but less size I'd normally eat huge plates 3 times I've been having same amount of meals reduced size or leaving some and eating as much fruit veg and nuts in between also loads of sandwiches I have a new luv for buties :crying:

No funny farts to report but definitely use the sit down part of toilet more

Can I just keep going as is and use the same dose added to my daily now deffo something I've seen work and would recommend and continue using myself

Massive thanks have a covid safe hug and a smoke from me
THC

@TheHappyClique just Remember....every time you feel a bit ill...check your PH...correct it....saves bothering the Doc.......

Also...as soon as your outdoor night temps drop below 10C....start checking it.......avoid S.A.D.....

How many Hours do you Normally sleep....?

Yup.....you know How to do it now......you can Look after yourself.........

Back