Please help

Its possible to grow in almost any size container, as the solo cup grows prove, but its more difficult to get high yield.

Filling up will give your plants more room to spread their roots, and access to higher volume of nutrients and water.

You will need to water less often, and up to a point, your plants will be bigger overall.

Other than the cost of the dirt there is no downside.

I am growing in 5 and 13 gallon containers.

Its possible to grow in almost any size container, as the solo cup grows prove, but its more difficult to get high yield.

Filling up will give your plants more room to spread their roots, and access to higher volume of nutrients and water.

You will need to water less often, and up to a point, your plants will be bigger overall.

Other than the cost of the dirt there is no downside.

I am growing in 5 and 13 gallon containers.
Okay, thanks mate, I don't suppose you know when autos begin to stretch as in height wise? They are 3 weeks old tomorrow and wondering when I'll see an increase in height

I wish I could give you a hard answer, and there isn't one because it varies so much by strain, container size, and other factors.

I personally welcome the longer vegetation stage, because that gives bigger plants

Okay, thanks mate, I don't suppose you know when autos begin to stretch as in height wise? They are 3 weeks old tomorrow and wondering when I'll see an increase in height
I would estimate around day 30-35 is when I start to really notice a stretch starting, even into the 40s with some plants

Back