Please help

Kystro

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Problem: drooping leaves

Medium/grow method: bio bizz light soil/perlite

Feed: and supplements used: 0.5 of bio bizz grow but it was starting to droop before I added nutrients

water source: tap water, rested for 24hr plus

Strain/age: Cherry cola or orange sherbet I forget

light used: HP's 250w

Climate: indoors, temps range from 17-18c lights off average of 24c with lights on

Additional info: this is the third day of such issue

Attachments

• IMG20231202131006.jpg
    IMG20231202131006.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG20231202130953.jpg
    IMG20231202130953.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG20231202130934.jpg
    IMG20231202130934.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG20231202130919.jpg
    IMG20231202130919.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
Honestly, they look nice and healthy to me. Possibly a tad on the dark green side, but nothing to worry about.

How often are you watering? If I had to take a guess, I would say that you are overwatering slightly and need to let them dry out a bit more between feedings.

Is this your first grow? :pass: :d5:

Honestly, they look nice and healthy to me. Possibly a tad on the dark green side, but nothing to worry about.

How often are you watering? If I had to take a guess, I would say that you are overwatering slightly and need to let them dry out a bit more between feedings.

Is this your first grow? :pass: :d5:
Hi, I've done photoperiods before but this will be my first full auto flower run as my last one had to be cut short, they are all 19 days old other than the second picture which is 17 days old. Do they look okay? If I allow them to dry out a bit before the next watering will they recover? And also, the 4th picture plants bottom fan leaves look lifeless and droopy... Should I chop them or allow them to bounce back with less water? Thank you for the words of encouragement

So, you need to let them dry out between feedings. Autos are a bit finicky, and need to be given an easy start in life, to reach max potential. So, you should give a full feeding, and then don’t feed again until the pot gets very light…you should be lifting the pot daily to feel for the weight, this will let you know how much moisture is in the pot. You can fill an empty pot with extra soil for reference, if need be. You want to feed when the pot gets nice and light, and you can’t detect much moisture when sticking your finger into the dirt up to the first knuckle. Then give another full feeding, and repeat. It will be several days between feeds. They need this dry out cycle, otherwise you risk problems like root rot, etc. You’ll get the hang of it after a few weeks. Always be judging weather to give it one more day or not, when deciding weather to feed.

In all honesty, the best piece of advice I can give you…. Is to make sure you’re not loving your plants to death. Sounds funny, but it’s totally possible.

They look great…give them a few days to use the feed they have, before giving more. Trust your skills, you’re doing excellent so far :pass: :d5:

By the way, if you ever have a quick question that you need an answer for in the moment, you can always pop into Live Stoners Chat, and post a picture with your question and someone (multiple someone’s lol) will answer fairly quickly….

Back