Please someone help about this second fast buds gsc wtf…pics

Only peefect this apps pretty cool only other one they got is kelvin but I gotta pay 6$ for that is that even worth it ?

even worth it ?
IMHO no unless you have real questions about your lighting unit's color spectrum - and even then an overall K number won't help you much.

Photone app is pretty accurate according to Migro guy, as he tested it against his apogee. Apparently at around 800 PPFD, you want to add 3% to your readings if I recall. I have no complaints using it, my plants do fine. Just need to make sure that you use a diffuser. I did pay a couple extra $ for the LED full spectrum upgrade/reading feature. I can’t remember how different the readings were vs the stock reader. But it was cheap I think around $10? and I like the app so figured I’d support it.

Last edited:
Photone app is pretty accurate according to Migro guy, as he tested it against his apogee. Apparently at around 800 PPFD, you want 3% to your readings if I recall. I have no complaints using it, my plants do fine. Just need to make sure that you use a diffuser. I did pay a couple extra $ for the LED full spectrum upgrade/reading feature. I can’t remember how different the readings were vs the stock reader. But it was cheap I think around $10? and I like the app so figured I’d support it.
Don’t have diffuser gotta go get matte white printer paper and tape around front camera

Yeah you just use a piece of standard, can't remember the weight, paper. 20 lb? 22 lb? Cut a strip and wrap it around the phone and tape it. You can slide it on and off your phone when you need it. That's how I do it at least. There's another guy on YT who made a diffuser with a small piece of PVC pipe and paper attached to it who says he gets more accurate readings vs the regular paper method. He tested it vs his Apogee as well.

I don't sweat my lights too much. I mean, I adjust the dimmer for various life stages, and once I start opening my canopy up and all that. And the app helps me. I "usually" have nice grows and I appreciate the app for that as it seems to help. Plus, I can tweak my height and brightness if I want to play with things like getting more stretch, see how far I can push them, etc. YMMV.

Back