Indoor Fast buds GSC X 2X2.5 tent setup X Viparspectra 450 X 160W COB

I think the max they really can take in the seedling stage is like 200w of cfl's. I do mine with a couple till she gets a few leaves then put her under the veg part of the led for a week or so then turn it up. Led's are powerful...

Day 13.
Finally growing somewhere. Delay must have been from too much light, or overwatering with not enough nutes. I'm going to let her dry a bit then give a good feed.
IMG_6140.JPG

And what's your humidity like?

Humidity has been 34- 51

Led's are powerful...

Right on partner!

She looks a bit light in color, is she hungry? But man it's nice to see her taking off!

If you are in 100% coco there should be enough nutes to get through the first few weeks without needing to add more. My general rule is day 14-17 is when I start feeding. Watch the ph of the coco too. Did you use a buffer?

If you are in 100% coco there should be enough nutes to get through the first few weeks without needing to add more. My general rule is day 14-17 is when I start feeding. Watch the ph of the coco too. Did you use a buffer?
The coco I'm usingis Botanicare Cocogro, It's not buffered. I realized this after the slow growth and gave her a medium feed. Also, the coco is staying very wet. Didn't water for like 6 days before yesterday.

Day 29
Looking droopy, I haven't watered in
4-5 days but the coco is still moist an inch under the surface and the pot feels heavy. Going to flush with some pHed water and a medium feed on top of that next watering.
IMG_6249.JPG

On another note, I wanted to share my 14 day old Northern Lights freebie seed. She's done very well from the start and I just noticed this today. She always had some big cotyledons and now on one side there's some growth coming out from under one. On the other side there's a leaf growing out of it. Has anyone seen this before?
IMG_6245.JPG

IMG_6246.JPG

IMG_6248.JPG

Back