Poll.. help me decide what to grow next

All 1 Breeder or Multiple Breeders

• Multiple Breeders

• All same breeder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
In a few weeks when my current grow is over, I will be starting a new grow. I am going to grow 6-9 plants. I'm trying to decide if I should grow 6-9 plants from the same breeder or if I should grow all different breeders. I have seeds from several breeders including Mephisto, Dinafem, Humboldt, Sweet Seeds, Fastbuds, Dutch Passion Twenty20 and more.

Here are my 6 earthbox juniors that are filled and ready to go for the next run. I also have some blumats on the way that I may try out with a few of my current grassroots living soil fabric pots. Now I have a good idea of what strains and breeders I'm going to run but if I get good results from the poll I may change my plans a little.
PXL_20220216_021312237.jpg

Hey there buddy :cheers:
I've chosen "multiple breeders", but it can also be same breeder. What I would be looking out for is for strains which behave the same. ie, height or growth pattern.

So I didn't get much of a response but it seems multiple Breeders is the way to go. S I need to start picking out some strains.

I went with multiple breeders also. I personally want to try as many as I can get away with :)
If you end up going with 6 plants you could do 3 breeders and 2 of each of theirs, 9 plants and do 3 of each. Would still mix it up some to keep it interesting.
Good luck whichever way you go. Those earth boxes are nice !

I went with multiple breeders also. I personally want to try as many as I can get away with :)
If you end up going with 6 plants you could do 3 breeders and 2 of each of theirs, 9 plants and do 3 of each. Would still mix it up some to keep it interesting.
I think I am just going with the 6 for now... I'd like to do 9 but if the 6 end up filling the space, I will have to more the other 3. I think I have the breeders and strains narrowed down also. Initially I wanted to do sativa's and indica strains but now I think for ease of the grow I will stick to 1 or the other. And I love the indica strains. I am currently looking at 2 Mephisto strains, 2 Sweet Seeds strains and 2 Dinafem strains.

There are no guarantees because I have so many strains I really want to grow... But right now I'm thinking Jammy Dodgers #2 and Double Grape from Mephisto, Runtz XL and Sweet Cheese XL from Sweet Seeds, Blue Cheese from Dinafem and Rhino Ryder from Fastbuds.

I voted for multiple breeders. My idea would be to run similar plants from each breeder as a live side by side comparison. I know it’s hard with hybridization but you could pick strains with similar balance ie; ind/sat, finish times, short/tall, aromas… like 3 different GSC dominant hybrids of similar balance, etc.

I voted for multiple breeders. My idea would be to run similar plants from each breeder as a live side by side comparison. I know it’s hard with hybridization but you could pick strains with similar balance ie; ind/sat, finish times, short/tall, aromas… like 3 different GSC dominant hybrids of similar balance, etc.
While I agree that would be worth seeing which breeders gsc strain turned out the best, I want a variety at harvest. So I am trying to pick strains I think will be about the same size, but they are autos so there are no guarantees.

Back