Mephisto Genetics Port & Stilton

Zipz55

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: Port & Stilton (Double Grape x Stilton Special)

Did it autoflower?: yes

Soil/hydro: Oceanic Forrest and Black & Gold

Nutes:
Nectar For the Gods

Light (kind and schedule): 240 watts autocobs 24/7

From seed to harvest date: 77 days

Dry Yield: 98g

High/Effect Duration: very potent 50/50 high last about 2 hours

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 9/10 rock hard frosty nugs

THE GROWTH: 10/10

THE SMELL: 8/10 nice funky spicy smell but not very strong

THE SMOKE: its very different in a bong vs the vape.In the bong its heavy,earthy,spicy and a bit harsh.In the vape its sweet dried grapes with a bit of spice.I prefer vaping this one

THE HIGH
: 9.3/10 really nice 50/50 high.No couch lock or sluggishness from this one.You can smoke this one any time of the day.Really potent,i would guess its probably in the mid to upper 20s as far as thc % goes

IMG_2435.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like a winner. I got a pack of these but haven't planned on running them in the near future. After reading your smoke report, I may have to rethink that.

After about 5 months in cure the high has improved alot

Its no longer racy.Now it has a real heavy dreamy high.Its also more indica then it was at first.Id say probably 60/40 indica

At first I didn’t like this one.It was too potent and I’d get extremely paranoid because it was a little racy(i think I chopped it too early)

I actually deleted my Instagram the first time I smoked this cause i was so paranoid :crying:

Now I get a dreamy relaxing high.Its still potent as hell and still no couch lock.Definitely the most potent weed I’ve smoked all year

This one is now neck and neck with Creme Stomper as my favorite meph strain but I still prefer Creme Stomper a little over this one

The Creme Stomper high is really something special

Last edited:
Crazy what curing can do right?? No autos I’ve grown have even made it a full cure, I’m assuming it can improve them as much as a photo! not that Ive ever really fully cured anything, even photos.. with me around, anything green lasts maybe 2 month’s tops. But even a 2 month cure could turn something mediocre or not well suited to me, into something I could even like. Good to know it works that way with autos too. The next time I grow out forgotten cookies I’m going to set some aside and try it after a long cure. I do normally like sativa genes but for some reason I found it on the racy side. I still liked it but I had a low cieling with it. Like you, I also think I may have taken it a bit early, (could have been that right there that caused it) but I know it has amnesia genes too

I just grew out double grape and it’s very relaxing, smoke as much as you feel like with minimal consequences kind of weed, I bet that port n Stilton is real nice ahh I wish I had ordered it before it sold out lol

Last edited:
Crazy what curing can do right?? No autos I’ve grown have even made it a full cure, I’m assuming it can improve them as much as a photo! not that Ive ever really fully cured anything, even photos.. with me around, anything green lasts maybe 2 month’s tops. But even a 2 month cure could turn something mediocre or not well suited to me, into something I could even like. Good to know it works that way with photos too. The next time I grow out forgotten cookies I’m going to set some aside and try it after a long cure. I do normally like sativa genes but for some reason I found it on the racy side. I still liked it but I had a low cieling with it. Like you, I also think I may have taken it a bit early, (could have been that right there that caused it) but I know it has amnesia genes too

I just grew out double grape and it’s very relaxing, smoke as much as you feel like with minimal consequences kind of weed, I bet that port n Stilton is real nice ahh I wish I had ordered it before it sold out lol
Yeah I had no idea a cure improved the high so much.I always thought it only helped the smell amd smoothness of the smoke

I think im gonna let all my harvest cure for atleast 2 months before I smoke them from now on

At first i was just smoking it as soon as it dried but i have so much weed now i can let the new batches cure for a while

I got a Forgotten Cookies that should be finished by the end of the month,probably gonna let it sit in cure til September before smoke any of it

And yeah im noticing with sativas if you chop too early they’ll be racy and cause paranoia or panic attacks

At first i was chopping as soon as i got all cloudy trichs but you have to let them amber up a little

I have a photo sativa of Dubble Diesel from Deadpanhead I chopped about a month ago and i let it get about 40% amber and its not racy at all.I always thought letting it amber would give me couch lock but it didn’t

Last edited:
Did you notice if letting it go that amber had any sort of effect on the smell or taste post harvest

Back